betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by MannyCan »

We talked about this already a zillion times.

You can't burn a flag and say that its just a piece of cloth.
You can't have sex with a child-like figure and say that its just a piece of TPE.

I agree that there is a very grey line that both arguments are skirting. But that's just how it is.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MannyCan wrote:We talked about this already a zillion times.

You can't burn a flag and say that its just a piece of cloth.
You can't have sex with a child-like figure and say that its just a piece of TPE.

I agree that there is a very grey line that both arguments are skirting. But that's just how it is.
Actually, I think the burning or desecration of a flag, book of worship, etc IS freedom of speech. If you live in America anyway.
And personally, I feel anything you do w/a piece is TPE regardless of the shape is a private matter as long as it's hurting no one else. The legal status is another issue and the user's issue to cross.

And again, regardless of the side of the issue you're on, TDF does not support a certain style of doll so there is no reason to even discuss it here. They are not welcome here nor the debate either pro or con. :roll:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

rubherkitty wrote:TDF does not support a certain style of doll so there is no reason to even discuss it here. They are not welcome here nor the debate either pro or con. :roll:
Exactly. No matter how good anyone's argument is in this forum, the fact is; it's not acceptable
CBC_1.JPG
CBC_1.JPG (24.89 KiB) Viewed 155076 times
It's delusional to think that a piece of rubber is not unlawful will not change real-world outcomes
CBC_2.JPG
CBC_2.JPG (31.47 KiB) Viewed 155076 times
FYI: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cbsa-b ... -1.4941213

limelight

Post by limelight »

So i am seeing that the bill just failed and did not pass! Can someone confirm this?

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4655

trickdaddy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trickdaddy61 »

The CREEPER Bill/Act died when the new Congress was sworn in days ago. In order for it to become law now, it would have to be re-introduced all over again in this current session, passed by both the House and then the Senate and then signed by the President -- all within a single session of Congress.

Donovan (R) of NY, who originally introduced the Bill, however, was defeated in the last election and is no longer a Congressman. I do not see anyone else in the current session likely to re-introduced such stupid legislation.

But the stupidity of our Representatives has never ceased to amaze me. So, who knows...

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

even if there is no law at all... I bet that they keep confiscating dolls.... what stupid moralfags have started once will continue for ever....

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

i agree. lots of wannabe flag saluting white knight moralists yet they themselves havebthere own dark secrets they hide. bunch of fucking hypocrites and im glad that ridiculous legislation didnt pass either. people go way to far in calling out everything and creating problems when there shouldnt be.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It's good to know that in the US the Creeper Act didn't pass, but please don't turn this thread into discussing politics.
As stated many times before, this thread is meant to be about age estimation. Please keep this thread on-topic. Thank you.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Nescio50 wrote:It's good to know that in the US the Creeper Act didn't pass, but please don't turn this thread into discussing politics.
As stated many times before, this thread is meant to be about age estimation. Please keep this thread on-topic. Thank you.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop!!

I did a bunch of searching on the underage sex doll case here in Canada which was supposed to be in December however nothing comes up.

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

rubherkitty wrote:
MannyCan wrote:
And again, regardless of the side of the issue you're on, TDF does not support a certain style of doll so there is no reason to even discuss it here. They are not welcome here nor the debate either pro or con. :roll:
This pretty much says it all... doesn't matter what members or anyone else thinks or says about this matter, doesn't matter that even the US Congress didn't want to get into this terribly subjective arena..."TDF" has spoken, it's not allowed and don't even dare to discuss it! Sure sounds like tyranny to me. Anyone else remember the Salem Witch hunts, the Scopes trials or the McCarthy era?
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

briwri01, your rights haven't been taken away.
You are free to make as many of your own websites to discuss issues that are of a concern to you all day long.
And being YOUR websites you can set the rules. Doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you for your service! :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

It is good to learn that the CREEPR Act did not become law. At least *my* country is not yet creating thought crimes of what goes on between a man and what resembles another human being.
"Baby think about me all night long"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

NewAirHH wrote:It is good to learn that the CREEPR Act did not become law. At least *my* country is not yet creating thought crimes of what goes on between a man and what resembles another human being.
Nescio50 wrote:please don't turn this thread into discussing politics.
Just a reminder folks....
briwri01 wrote: This pretty much says it all... doesn't matter what members or anyone else thinks or says about this matter, doesn't matter that even the US Congress didn't want to get into this terribly subjective arena..."TDF" has spoken, it's not allowed and don't even dare to discuss it! Sure sounds like tyranny to me. Anyone else remember the Salem Witch hunts, the Scopes trials or the McCarthy era?
And this is a privately owned forum. May I remind you that you agree to the rules of this site and it's owners upon registration.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Very well said Maviarab.
This must have been the longest thread ever and I am getting tired like the rest of you guys to see/read nonsense post about this thread.
And Rubherkitty nailed it!

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Run a poll and witness how many users do really support this rule. This would give you rough idea how many wouldn't blink twice before leaving to less politically correct forum. I've heard that mydollcommunity is based in Nevada. Then, why do they have a similar rule?

INFORMATIONS