www.freelovedollhouse.com

My new "Roommate"

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My new "Roommate"

Post by RainKing »

I would like to announce that, Eva L'Fleur has been woo'ed and is preparing to come stay with me!
In a few short weeks, she will have finished up her obligations and make the trip to the U.S.A.
I would like to thank Don of Mon Amour Toujours for all his answers to all my questions and for "setting us up"
He has been indispensable throughout my first commitment! Also would like to thank AlexaTilbrook for good advice even though i made a different choice.
(I feel like I am accepting an academy award here... sorry :oops: )
Also I would like to thank TDF for saving me from a street rat I almost picked from a shady connection ebayland or Aliland!
Within my research I found TDF and pretty much agreed that I was about to take a spill if I didn't heed the member's words here!

Expect pictures and her new bio/backstory, and doll account as soon as she gets settled in and accustomed to me.
Hopefully, this one won't run away from

She's WM152b31 "Trinity Special" IIRC.. hard to remember, seems like I check my link every day... just to see her!

:glou:
SillyconeLover <-- poor name choice, will change is since there is a legit sr. member here with similar name. no disrespect to the O.G. :)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: My new "Roommate"

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

SillyconeLover wrote:I would like to announce that, Eva L'Fleur has been woo'ed and is preparing to come stay with me!
In a few short weeks, she will have finished up her obligations and make the trip to the U.S.A.
I would like to thank Don of Mon Amour Toujours for all his answers to all my questions and for "setting us up"
He has been indispensable throughout my first commitment! Also would like to thank AlexaTilbrook for good advice even though i made a different choice.
Also I would like to thank TDF for saving me from a street rat I almost picked from a shady connection ebayland or Aliland!
Within my research I found TDF and pretty much agreed that I was about to take a spill if I didn't heed the member's words here!

Expect pictures and her new bio/backstory, and doll account as soon as she gets settled in and accustomed to me.

She's WM152b31 "Trinity Special" IIRC.. hard to remember, seems like I check my link every day... just to see her!

SillyconeLover <-- poor name choice, will change is since there is a legit sr. member here with similar name. no disrespect to the O.G. :)
I'm honored to be mentioned! :oops:

Ah... I'm not upset at all you picked Trinity (or Eva L'Fleur) instead of Bianca... hey... at least Don helped you find your perfect mate. I am also pleased you found a mate who would be a forever lover instead of a street rat... because it has been told that there might be a few people here who had the rare success from Alibaba/Aliexpress, Amazon or eBay, but for every one success story here, there are at least 19 (wild guess) others here who had sworn that they wished they found TDF first before then.

And I bet your carpet has got some wear marks in it by now... don't worry, it will be over soon. ;)

And congrats, SillyconeLover! :glou:

Oh, this might be off-topic, but if you'd like to change your user name... PM a TDF manager... Nescio50 is one you can turn to.

You'll be told that if you were quoted with your previous user name, those won't be changed, and will be asked if you are sure if you really want to change it.

But hope to see some pictures soon!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

SillyconeLover wrote:I would like to announce that, Eva L'Fleur has been woo'ed and is preparing to come stay with me!

HECK, GIVE US THE LINK TOO! :)
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

ipani wrote:

HECK, GIVE US THE LINK TOO! :)
Here ya go ;)

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... y-special/
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Oh yeah, got so excited i forgot that... Thanks Alexa, That's her!! Except at the bottom is the face and hair i chose.

No carpet here. just laminate flooring and yeah, its got a figure 8 pattern in it.. I just can't keep my mind offa it all!

Already got the care products, and a place all set up for her! I have been reading and reading so much here on TDF,
I am so glad to have found this forum. Lots of good folks willing to help, and offer advice.
I simply love the inventors area, and the repair/maint sections.
I also think this experience will get me into some amateur photography!

Have a great day everyone!
SL
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

It's been a pleasure helping you find your sweetie <3
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Uh, sorry. Was scrolling through this thread too fast. Read no carpet here, and thought the post was something totally different. :plaidskirt:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

Meso wrote:Uh, sorry. Was scrolling through this thread too fast. Read no carpet here, and thought the post was something totally different. :plaidskirt:
You like eating red carpet, Meso?!?!

I'm a redhead just like Lois Griffin!
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Meso wrote:Uh, sorry. Was scrolling through this thread too fast. Read no carpet here, and thought the post was something totally different. :plaidskirt:
Well, SHE will have some carpet... but it ain't gonna match the curtains!!
JessiD wrote:
You like eating red carpet, Meso?!?!

I'm a redhead just like Lois Griffin!

LOL my Butt off!! Giggity!
MDBG

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Well, I was going to wait until I got my tracking info, and then I saw my post count.
No better way to celebrate post #50
I decided to go ahead and release my factory pics of my future companion.

I contacted Don today for an update and he said I should have pics from the factory completion in a few days, but then found them in his email that came last night!
So, without further ado, I present to you,

Eva L'Fleur

Indirectly from Les Angles, Fr by way of China!
Former Snow skier and transferred university student.

All I can say is WOW!

I marked these pics, (no fancy PS skills,) so they can't be used by aliexpress rats as knockoff factory pics.

And

edited to remove some URLS left by Flickr
MDBG

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Bonjour à tous,

je suis Eva L'Fleur, je suis en route pour les USA pour aller à l'école! Je vais arriver ici demain! Je suis vraiment fatigué de mon voyage, mais très excité!

Pluvieux! Pourquoi avez-vous posté les photos privées que je vous ai envoyées! ?? !! ?? Je suis embarrassé! C'étaient pour VOUS! pas tout le monde!!

J'aurais aimé avoir amélioré mon billet d'avion, car celui que m'a confié Don Delano de Mon Amour Toujours était extrêmement exigu! C'était plus bourré que l'économie! Mais, je n'ai plus qu'un vol et une course en taxi et ce sera fait!

I am sorry, My English is not good yet. I use google translate. please forgive me. I hope it makes sense.

Hello everyone, I'm Eva The Flower, I'm on my way to the USA to go to school! I'll be here tomorrow! I am really tired of my trip but very excited!

Rainy! Why did you post the private photos I sent you! ?? !! ?? :cry: I am embarrassed! :oops: It was for YOU! not everybody!

I would have liked to have improved my plane ticket, because the one that Don Delano told me about *OF* My Love Always *GOT ME* was extremely small! It was more drunk *CRAMPED* than the economy! But, I have only one flight and a taxi ride and it will be done!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Oh... You found out!!! :whistle:
Just showing the friends!!
I'll help you get your English under control. :D

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
:BIG:
MDBG

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Great to see that. MonAmour is helpful

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

On 21 Mar 2018, 23:16, RainKing wrote:Oh... You found out!!! :whistle:

Can't wait to see you tomorrow today!!
FTFY... today's the 22nd, so Eva's coming today! :multi:

I bet you're stoked!

Now you'll be acting like a dog wagging his tail when you hear any vehicle whose engine sounding closely to a FedEx vehicle... once you've spammed the F5 button on fedex.com enough to update the tracking and

On FedEx Vehicle For Delivery

is on your screen. That is, according to many here, the longest time of their life. Even me. Even though I've been through it many times, it still is the most longest and nerve wracking time... hearing an engine even remotely sounding like a UPS or FedEx truck, even pickup truck engines have even got me racing to the window only to find out it was a false alarm.

And then when...

Delivered
SIGNED FOR BY RAINKING

is on the tracking, THEN you can close the browser and then you can enjoy your honeymoon!

Congratulations! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Post by Daphne C Holland »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
On 21 Mar 2018, 23:16, RainKing wrote:Oh... You found out!!! :whistle:

Can't wait to see you tomorrow today!!
FTFY... today's the 22nd, so Eva's coming today! :multi:

I bet you're stoked!

Now you'll be acting like a dog wagging his tail when you hear any vehicle whose engine sounding closely to a FedEx vehicle... once you've spammed the F5 button on fedex.com enough to update the tracking and

On FedEx Vehicle For Delivery

is on your screen. That is, according to many here, the longest time of their life. Even me. Even though I've been through it many times, it still is the most longest and nerve wracking time... hearing an engine even remotely sounding like a UPS or FedEx truck, even pickup truck engines have even got me racing to the window only to find out it was a false alarm.

<snip>

Congratulations! :glou:
Now, now, what if Rainy has Eva scheduled for pick-up at a FedEx depot?

Like you done with me?
(Or, what Meso did with Amy?)

Let's not jump to assumed conclusions here, Alexa!

But, congratulations, RainKing! And hello to you, Eva!
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

INFORMATIONS