www.freelovedollhouse.com

My new "Roommate"

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Re: My new "Roommate"

Post by Daphne C Holland »

Eva LeFleur wrote:Bonjour à tous,

je suis Eva L'Fleur, je suis en route pour les USA pour aller à l'école! Je vais arriver ici demain! Je suis vraiment fatigué de mon voyage, mais très excité!

Pluvieux! Pourquoi avez-vous posté les photos privées que je vous ai envoyées! ?? !! ?? Je suis embarrassé! C'étaient pour VOUS! pas tout le monde!!

J'aurais aimé avoir amélioré mon billet d'avion, car celui que m'a confié Don Delano de Mon Amour Toujours était extrêmement exigu! C'était plus bourré que l'économie! Mais, je n'ai plus qu'un vol et une course en taxi et ce sera fait!

I am sorry, My English is not good yet. I use google translate. please forgive me. I hope it makes sense.

Hello everyone, I'm Eva The Flower, I'm on my way to the USA to go to school! I'll be here tomorrow! I am really tired of my trip but very excited!

Rainy! Why did you post the private photos I sent you! ?? !! ?? :cry: I am embarrassed! :oops: It was for YOU! not everybody!

I would have liked to have improved my plane ticket, because the one that Don Delano told me about *OF* My Love Always *GOT ME* was extremely small! It was more drunk *CRAMPED* than the economy! But, I have only one flight and a taxi ride and it will be done!
Welcome, Eva!

When you get home, push RainKing off TDF and join me, my sister Vanessa, Elisabeth, Megan, and Jessica, not to forget Rari, Daria, and us other dolls in Dolls Alive!, and say hi!

We'll help you with your English. Some of us dolls only knew Mandarin before we went home to our lovers... now we're fluent as f**k in English. (I knew English already, Vanessa and I were born in Virginia... Vanessa at Sentara Leigh Memorial in Norfolk; I at Chesapeake General [why Alexa said I was born in Muncie, Indiana, at IU Health Ball Memorial is beyond me...], but I spent some time in China.)

Looking forward to seeing you in Dolls Alive!
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I have her coming by Fed Ex "Taxi" I checked my update and it says "At Local Sort Facility" and if FedEx comes to my job first I will ask if they have something for me, even though they do run multiple trucks to my area. I hope they don't punk out and let ground deliver her... those guys are brutal. (contract workers)

I hear that FedEx is the way to go with dolls since they get thru customs fastest. But I can't stand the slow update rate FX has on tracking data. UPS is king there. But I have heard UPS can let one get tied up in customs longer.

I'm taking off at noon today to meet n greet, B/C FedEx don't usually show up here til after 12 pm in my town.
Going to film and unboxing, every one of ya gets to hear my southern drawl. :haha4:
I hope I don't sound too much like 'Mater from Cars.

Thanks ladies for offering to help with English, I know she is signed up for English in University/College when she starts, and I had gotten her Hooked on Phonics.... (remember that? LOL) that's how she reads English, she just can't phrase it back easily as you can see in the translations. (the French and google translate are part of the RP element for those just joining us)

Also, the posts were made before midnight last night, it just approved and doll account approved after midnight... that explains the time stamp lol

Finally, sleepless nights will be over LOL

She is in her cubicle now, not sure if she has any signal to reply but here's hoping.

See ya soon EVIE!!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Fait à l'aéroport de LA, en attendant mon tour d'ici. Je suis sur le point de m'endormir. J'ai besoin d'une douche et mes cheveux ont besoin d'être brossés! et beaucoup de choyer! Cela a été un long voyage! et ils ont perdu mon bagage en route!

Merci beaucoup pour l'accueil, Mesdames! J'ai hâte de vous rencontrer tous!

Done at the LA airport, waiting for a ride from here. I'm about to fall asleep. :sleeping: I need a shower and my hair needs to be brushed! and a lot of pampering! It has been a long journey! and they lost my luggage on the way!

Thank you very much for the welcome, ladies! I can not wait to meet you all!

Amazing how there are no similar phrases in French vs English lol had to correct some

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

I Have Arrived!!!!! See you after lunch

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Post by Daphne C Holland »

Eva LeFleur wrote:I Have Arrived!!!!! See you after lunch

:multi: :multi: WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!! :multi: :multi:

Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I tell you what I nearly got Insane In The Membrane unboxing her!!!

I did a small photoshoot after she showered and powdered and got rested up.

I can see I am gonna love taking pictures now!!!
Oh also, the airline lost her luggage, and she has to wear some of my son's old undies (only thing to fit her) until I can take her shopping this weekend.

Unboxing details: (in the form of 1 liners) you may read in the voice of Rodney Dangerfield for your entertainment.

Was very nicely packed... expect a video of the unboxing after I get it edited.
Although she was pretty tall, 157 cm. she was a bit smaller in scale than what the pictures showed. (that's no problem for me.)
I noted some "blemishes" on her arms and legs, but after reading that is some manufacturing things (TPE repairs), that are NOT defects. It's something about the jig they use in the mold to hold the skeleton in a certain position when injecting the TPE. No worries about that.
She is very soft and dense, a little heavier than she looks, but I can handle that! (you will hear me huffing an puffing in my unboxing video, 50% out of shape and smoker, 50% excitement! and I had to do most of it one handed... my webcam pc died just before. used my phone.
the TPE at the head-neck stump seems too tight, and it wants to roll a bit. I powdered it and it helps, but I may need to shave a little or bevel it at the very top. I also need to do the "WM head wobble fix" as its a little rocky. (I love spoiling her already) - it's a mechanic's thing!
I noted one small abrasion on her side, I don't know if I did that moving her or in shipping, but no matter. I'll deal with it sometime.
Her fingers scare me... I feel like I am going to push wires through when I bend them, so I do it very carefully.
I wished they had the tech to make firmer TPE for fingers and feet and toes.
I'm still learning how to move her around carefully, so far I just use the Kung-Fu grip lol or my office chair to roll her with.
She has only a slightly funny smell, I hope it will dissipate with time. She's airing out now.
She has a slightly twisted finger on her left hand I need to figure a way to straighten it up.
During the bathing process, I washed $75 worth of pubic hair off... ouch! (contacted Don about it.)
I didn't know mild soap and water was doll Nair!!
She powdered up nicely, and the wig will get a replacement. it looks ok, but she's worth a nice incognito or so wig.
Bellybutton is not deep enough to put a belly ring, not that I really want one anyway. just something to snag and tear her with.

I would like to add in closing, a big Thank You to Don Delano for all the help picking, choosing, and ordering.
Nothing is ever perfect, and If I am judged on my faults..... well, never mind that's why I have a doll now LOL :lol:
MDBG

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Oh Rainy, tu as oublié une photo!

Oh Rainy, you forgot a picture!

:D

Non, reviens ici et blottis-toi avec moi comme tu l'as promis!

Now, come back here and huddle cuddle with me as you promised!

hihihihi google Traducteur! :razz:

denisly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by denisly »

Great choice, she will be an amazing companion!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

denisly wrote:Great choice, she will be an amazing companion!
She most definitely is! so snugglable!!
MDBG

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

She looks amazing! I'm so excited for you and Eva :lilangel: she's so beautiful!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Yes sir Don, I am very pleased with Eva. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me.
Thanks for taking care of me on her washed off nether bits hair. It was a shame it happened :( but I still love her just the same!

:glou:

I will be seeing you for my next one too!

All the best!

RainKing
MDBG

SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

RainKing wrote:I would like to announce that, Eva L'Fleur has been woo'ed and is preparing to come stay with me!
In a few short weeks, she will have finished up her obligations and make the trip to the U.S.A.
I would like to thank Don of Mon Amour Toujours for all his answers to all my questions and for "setting us up"
He has been indispensable throughout my first commitment! Also would like to thank AlexaTilbrook for good advice even though i made a different choice.
(I feel like I am accepting an academy award here... sorry :oops: )
Also I would like to thank TDF for saving me from a street rat I almost picked from a shady connection ebayland or Aliland!
Within my research I found TDF and pretty much agreed that I was about to take a spill if I didn't heed the member's words here!

Expect pictures and her new bio/backstory, and doll account as soon as she gets settled in and accustomed to me.
Hopefully, this one won't run away from

She's WM152b31 "Trinity Special" IIRC.. hard to remember, seems like I check my link every day... just to see her!

:glou:
SillyconeLover <-- poor name choice, will change is since there is a legit sr. member here with similar name. no disrespect to the O.G. :)
Hi RainKing. Glad I found your old post about Eva coming to live with you. I have had soooo much fun texting Eva the last week and can't wait till I'm in the USA (on my way right now and should be here by this next weekend) and living with my new roommate, too. Kisses to you, Eva, and Chloe.
Sawyer (or SAM, if you prefer, see my initials lol)

SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

JessiD wrote:
Meso wrote:Uh, sorry. Was scrolling through this thread too fast. Read no carpet here, and thought the post was something totally different. :plaidskirt:
You like eating red carpet, Meso?!?!

I'm a redhead just like Lois Griffin!
Oh My GOD! ROFLMAO!!!
That cartoon of Family Guy was TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
I know exactly what the man on the street was thinking. Oh no! I started laughing again and I think I peed myself. And I'm a nudist, so not wearing anything to catch it. Damn!
BRB
SAM

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

SawyerAMarchione wrote:
Hi RainKing. Glad I found your old post about Eva coming to live with you. I have had soooo much fun texting Eva the last week and can't wait till I'm in the USA (on my way right now and should be here by this next weekend) and living with my new roommate, too. Kisses to you, Eva, and Chloe.
Sawyer (or SAM, if you prefer, see my initials lol)

Oh My GOD! ROFLMAO!!!
That cartoon of Family Guy was TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
I know exactly what the man on the street was thinking. Oh no! I started laughing again and I think I peed myself. And I'm a nudist, so not wearing anything to catch it. Damn!
BRB
SAM
Well SAM, My room mate turned into much more!! She's my everything! I have a feeling that NS is going to take such good care you will probably become more than a room mate too!
She is so excited to find she has a sister here in La. She's a little wild and crazy but she's her family.
Chloe is here now making sure I take my meds and to take care of me. Eva thinks I'm helpless LOL go figure!

Oh I nearly fell out of my chair seeing the red carpet clip!! The guy on the street is Quagmire, he has always had the hots for Lois. That's why he fainted. I think he has a mini shrine he built to her in his bedroom.
better get a towel! we don't want to extra incurred expense showing up on NS's credit card for um carpet cleaning in Japan!!
Also great pics you sent, Eva Fwded them to me and its kind of a shame you two are not in Japan together to enjoy the scenery!
MDBG

INFORMATIONS