www.freelovedollhouse.com

Important Note About PayPal

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Important Note About PayPal

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

In Oct. 2017 PayPal closed my account with them and banned me from having a PayPal account. This meant that I could no longer accept PayPal as a form of payment directly on my site. I have also been banned from ever having a PayPal account for personal use as well.

PayPal is tightening the screws when it comes to using their service for products that violate their Acceptable Use Policy. According to PayPal, and all traditional online merchant account services, adult products such as sex dolls are considered high risk meaning that they are high dollar items and therefore are at a higher risk for charge backs; charge backs are customers disputing the charges to their card for any reason. I have spent hours arguing my case with PayPal to no avail and have come to accept their policy as well as the same policy for traditional merchant account services. Therefore I do not accept PayPal as a form of payment directly on my store front.

I'm not the only vendor that has been affected by PayPal's AUP. I have noticed that several TDF approved vendors do not accept PayPal as a form of payment. I have seen posts here on TDF in which forum members express concern and lack of trust if a vendor does not accept PayPal, this includes TDF approved vendors as well. The truth is that the TDF vendors that do not accept PayPal can be trusted and are safe to purchase from. Chances are these vendors have been discovered by the PayPal powers that be and they found the vendor's site in violation of PayPal's AUP. Because of this, the vendor can no longer accept PayPal payments and may request a different form of payment other than the more simplistic online method. Your purchase is still backed by TDF support if any issues should arise.

I wanted to share this message with everyone and ask that those who intend to purchase either from me or another vendor be open to the payment options available. PayPal will continue enforcing their AUP and this will effect all doll vendors sooner or later.

At this time I am able to accept several forms of payments including online credit card payments at time of purchase, bitcoin, Western Union, Pop Money and PayPal indirectly. If you should ever have any questions about payments and payment methods please contact me with either a P.M here of support@monamourtoujours.com
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Important Note About PayPal

Post by CF »

This is disappointing to hear. I understand PayPal's concern given comments I have seen online that suggest some buyers intentionally abuse Amazon's refund program by ordering dolls and then complaining about the quality when they have little or no grounds to do so.

Thank you for sharing, as this is important news not just for customers but for your peers in the industry who, if they've not heard about this yet, are certain to in the near future.

Please let us know if you hear of any improvements.

CF
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Yes, I agree with CF; this situation with PayPal is a sucky one. If I was going to buy a new TPE/silicone doll in the near future, PayPal would've been my easiest and best option to make it happen... but now, I (and perhaps several other potential buyers) will have to reconsider or put it all off for a while.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is very serious and a complete pain in the neck.

I have petitioned on behalf of one of the manufacturers affected and not had the courtesy of a reply from either the two email addresses I've sent to.

The company is a law unto itself and clearly by having its base in Luxembourg and its finances under that favourable umbrella not above the morality of paying tax in the different countries that it operates. Its exercise of a "moral" judgment discriminating against sex toys is humbug.

Cryptocurrencies such as Etherium or Litecoin are the way to go.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

CF wrote:This is disappointing to hear. I understand PayPal's concern given comments I have seen online that suggest some buyers intentionally abuse Amazon's refund program by ordering dolls and then complaining about the quality when they have little or no grounds to do so.

Thank you for sharing, as this is important news not just for customers but for your peers in the industry who, if they've not heard about this yet, are certain to in the near future.

Please let us know if you hear of any improvements.

CF

Thank you for your comments CF. I do not anticipate any improvements as this is a financial industry standard. I've had hundreds of sales and never once received a charge back. This fact doesn't matter in the decision to close accounts and seize funds.

I understand your point about Amazon but Amazon does not accept PayPal as a form of payment, there is a good chance that Amazon will no longer offer dolls for sale because of this dubious practice.

I do hope other vendors and manufacturers take heed and make the necessary plans to find other options now. PayPal will seize any account and not release the funds for 180 days. Additionally, I would like customers to be aware of this and be flexible when it comes to payment options.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zang wrote:Yes, I agree with CF; this situation with PayPal is a sucky one. If I was going to buy a new TPE/silicone doll in the near future, PayPal would've been my easiest and best option to make it happen... but now, I (and perhaps several other potential buyers) will have to reconsider or put it all off for a while.

I guess it depends on why you want to use PayPal. Were you planning on using PayPal credit? PayPal has customers brain washed to believe their "PayPal Protection Plan" is so special. Your credit/debit/bank offer the exact same support. The only difference would be the bank might hold on to the funds until the issue is resolved.

If you're going with a TDF approved vendor then that should give you some confidence in using an alternative form of payment.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

haremlover wrote:This is very serious and a complete pain in the neck.

I have petitioned on behalf of one of the manufacturers affected and not had the courtesy of a reply from either the two email addresses I've sent to.

The company is a law unto itself and clearly by having its base in Luxembourg and its finances under that favourable umbrella not above the morality of paying tax in the different countries that it operates. Its exercise of a "moral" judgment discriminating against sex toys is humbug.

Cryptocurrencies such as Etherium or Litecoin are the way to go.

Best wishes

Harem

Harem, I appreciate your desire to help but when dealing with PayPal AUP department do not waste your time. I'm sure I know which manufacturer you are referring to and it might be best to move on and come up with another solution that will be more productive.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

This is going to create a lot of trepidation about buying dolls. Even in my year on the site a well known tdf vendor closed shop unofficially and left customers out in the cold. A credit card dispute doesn't seem as good as PayPals buyer friendly policies on disputes, although I would love to be wrong.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I have a suspicion this is happening because of customers buying knock-offs and otherwise inferior quality dolls, being disappointed and then filing claims with PayPal. Unfortunately, good guys like Don are getting caught in the middle. :(

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Ztar073 wrote:This is going to create a lot of trepidation about buying dolls. Even in my year on the site a well known tdf vendor closed shop unofficially and left customers out in the cold. A credit card dispute doesn't seem as good as PayPals buyer friendly policies on disputes, although I would love to be wrong.
It's just a different process, each bank is different how they handle disputes. Yes it's unfortunate that there was some issues with a vendor but I would like to think that is rare. The TDF staff is coming together to resolve the issue.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mr Franz wrote:I have a suspicion this is happening because of customers buying knock-offs and otherwise inferior quality dolls, being disappointed and then filing claims with PayPal. Unfortunately, good guys like Don are getting caught in the middle. :(
This is a policy issue that stems from governmental policies that were put in place to protect consumers from fraud. Certain products are considered "high risk", dolls fall into that category. Thanks for your kind words Mr. F!

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

We're still okay on PayPal, but we have already begun searching for alternatives.

I think we should consider Payoneer as an alternative. it's a bit of a manual process (sending money to a payoneer email address) and there's no automatic checkout way to do it, but it is very reliable for high-risk payments.

Authorize.net is another option we're exploring.
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Do we know if its the vendors who are being shut down by PayPal or both vendor and buyer?

I do like using PayPal as its easy to shuffle cash from my bank account to my PP wallet. While they are not used by every one for purchases I have found ways around it. Such as using PP to get a gift card then using it to say order from Amazon.
Yes I know we're all not happy if we have to jump threw hoops to use a service. But it is a work around for those of us who are willing to do it.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Samuel_78 wrote:Do we know if its the vendors who are being shut down by PayPal or both vendor and buyer?

I do like using PayPal as its easy to shuffle cash from my bank account to my PP wallet. While they are not used by every one for purchases I have found ways around it. Such as using PP to get a gift card then using it to say order from Amazon.
Yes I know we're all not happy if we have to jump threw hoops to use a service. But it is a work around for those of us who are willing to do it.
This is just the vendors and manufacturers that are being shut down.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

another company to boycott then. obviously PayPal is anti-freedom, anti american, and a bunch of facists. fuck em to hell.

INFORMATIONS