www.freelovedollhouse.com

Mail Order Bride Incoming!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Mail Order Bride Incoming!

Post by GunnMann »

right i understand that, but does it have anything to do with the upgraded skeleton, did the old skeletons have these?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Those 2 heads you chose are my JY faves, look forward to more pics.

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

GunnMann wrote:right i understand that, but does it have anything to do with the upgraded skeleton, did the old skeletons have these?
Not sure if this new quick connection only with upgrade or not. Maybe ask Don for sure.

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

Boobman wrote:Those 2 heads you chose are my JY faves, look forward to more pics.
clothes suppose to be here later this week, im going to try and get more this weekend.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

@ Gunnmann, she looks great! Yes that's how the quick attach head looks. The shrugging shoulders are probably a little tight so you might have to coax them a little. Probably the same with the waist. Expect the joints to be a little tight at first, they'll loosen up over time.

@ Keyman the hinged wrist is a special request that JY just started offering. It is an extra charge but worth considering.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

MonAmour wrote:@ Gunnmann, she looks great! Yes that's how the quick attach head looks. The shrugging shoulders are probably a little tight so you might have to coax them a little. Probably the same with the waist. Expect the joints to be a little tight at first, they'll loosen up over time.

@ Keyman the hinged wrist is a special request that JY just started offering. It is an extra charge but worth considering.
Thanks Don, BTW do you think the shrugging shoulders add much weight to the skeleton?

Also, do you think a frame with hinge-ankle/hinge-wrist/shrugging/quick connect neck is possible in a 168cm?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Keyman wrote:
MonAmour wrote:@ Gunnmann, she looks great! Yes that's how the quick attach head looks. The shrugging shoulders are probably a little tight so you might have to coax them a little. Probably the same with the waist. Expect the joints to be a little tight at first, they'll loosen up over time.

Thanks Don, BTW do you think the shrugging shoulders add much weight to the skeleton?

Also, do you think a frame with hinge-ankle/hinge-wrist/shrugging/quick connect neck is possible in a 168cm?
If the updated skeleton adds any weight it's minimal. All body sizes are available with the updates- no hinged ankle though, just standard foot.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hey, she looks amazing! Very nice :D Jayleen is a hottie <3

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Don, great video. It was interesting to watch. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but wasn't JY removed as an approved TDF vendor?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Robert Lloyd wrote:Don, great video. It was interesting to watch. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but wasn't JY removed as an approved TDF vendor?
JY has never been a TDF approved manufacturer. Because they are not, by TDF rules I'm not allowed to promote them on TDF but my customers can :D

I'm assuming the video you mention is the one I made about JY that appears on Jayleen's description. Thank you, I'm glad yo liked it!

INFORMATIONS