www.freelovedollhouse.com

GT-Callies Box Opening!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

GT-Callies Box Opening!

Post by forty »

She arrived!!!

Manufacturer: GT
Model: Callies Large Breast (they call this body Model 6 on Chinese site)
Ordered: May 7th, 2019
Tracking Number Received: June 11th, 2019
Arrived: June 14th, 2019

First, it horrifies me to see the box was left there standing, by Fedex Person
Like what I saw on other posts, the box said this side up, but fedex people just don't read :cry:

I went in a hurry to open the box to check for damage. Luckily, everything was fine.
The package is really nice. To my surprise, the doll is assembled before shipping. This is good, because the hands may get damaged from wrong side up. The doll has standing ability anyways, so everything is fine. This is the best packaging I have seen so far.
The blanket is also silky and smooth, very nice to touch.

to be continued...

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: GT-Callies Box Opening!

Post by forty »

Checking individual body parts

This looked scary real! The eye balls can be moved, and mouth does not open. (not recommended for people who needs oral). The head is somewhat hard. I think Kevin at Hitdoll mentioned before, that harder head makes the details much easier to make.

Very soft breasts! Very good looking nipples as well.

Nice Belly

Skipping private parts until she gets home in early July. She is in my storage room right now. Other dolls took too much space and there is no more room to put her on mattress.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Good to see you had no serious injury. Also nice linger on her.
Yes FedEx people are in that much of a hurry and will leave the box standing or leaning near your door.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Wow

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

The bottom half

drooling, drooling :twisted:
The texture on the legs make the feel much more real. It feels slightly rough instead of just smooth silicone.

About the feet, they have nice sexy arches. All my other dolls got somewhat flat feet
The big toe is separate, but the other four are connected. I think this is fine, as wearing shoes is no problem
The toes don't have bones, but they are somewhat harder than other dolls' toe, so it is floppy, but not too much.

Now the U.S. size 5
Damn! this is the photo I always wanted!
My WM166C has much smaller feet, but still can't get through the front of the shoe, because of being too thick.

At last, the hands!
Holy!
I keep getting lost from reality while feeling the hand. The fingers have bones. Very easy to make pose.
I think if hands are broken, they can be ordered sperately for one grand. (don't know if one grand is for one arm or both)

At the end, I am very happy with her!
Ordered through MAT, thanks!

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

That is the nicest Doll packing job I have ever seen. I hope you keep your doll in that nice box. Now that is the best way ever to ship a doll.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's one of the best packing jobs I've seen... Congrats on your lady... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:Checking individual body parts

This looked scary real! The eye balls can be moved, and mouth does not open. (not recommended for people who needs oral). The head is somewhat hard. I think Kevin at Hitdoll mentioned before, that harder head makes the details much easier to make.

Very soft breasts! Very good looking nipples as well.

Nice Belly

Skipping private parts until she gets home in early July. She is in my storage room right now. Other dolls took too much space and there is no more room to put her on mattress.
Omg! I've been waiting for someone to get one of these dolls!

I'm really keen to see how they improved on the prototype!

Could you comment on the softness of the thighs, ass, and breasts please! :)

Also, if you have time could you take some photos of the doll standing from behind, and also doggy style to see how the ass looks and also the anatomy placement!

So keen to see how this doll turned out!

Thanks Forty for taking the plunge!!

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

JB75 wrote:
forty wrote:Checking individual body parts

Omg! I've been waiting for someone to get one of these dolls!

I'm really keen to see how they improved on the prototype!

Could you comment on the softness of the thighs, ass, and breasts please! :)

Also, if you have time could you take some photos of the doll standing from behind, and also doggy style to see how the ass looks and also the anatomy placement!

So keen to see how this doll turned out!

Thanks Forty for taking the plunge!!
Improvement wise, I don't have the limited edition, but non-detachable legs are important to make the decision. I can't stand the detachable legs in the limited edition. I am ok with detachable arms, as it doesn't cause issues to body shape.
I'll check again on the softness next time. Breast does feel soft when squeezed, but feels hollow (I don't remember if there was a solid option). Softness on touch is not as soft as TPE. Can't check how they jiggle inside bra. On silicone side, it does feel much softer than my old dolls (they are really old though, pre-2010)
I'll make some styles after I have a chance to take her out of the box.

I'll stop by Target and see if there is some kind of space saver so I can stack the boxes, then I'll be able to take her out of box. Other wise, it has to be July.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:
JB75 wrote:
forty wrote:
Improvement wise, I don't have the limited edition, but non-detachable legs are important to make the decision. I can't stand the detachable legs in the limited edition. I am ok with detachable arms, as it doesn't cause issues to body shape.
I'll check again on the softness next time. Breast does feel soft when squeezed, but feels hollow (I don't remember if there was a solid option). Softness on touch is not as soft as TPE. Can't check how they jiggle inside bra. On silicone side, it does feel much softer than my old dolls (they are really old though, pre-2010)
I'll make some styles after I have a chance to take her out of the box.

I'll stop by Target and see if there is some kind of space saver so I can stack the boxes, then I'll be able to take her out of box. Other wise, it has to be July.
Thanks Forty.

Yes, I agree that with too many detachable limbs, especially the legs, it would ruin the structure of the body, and make for difficulty using the doll. Detachable arms is acceptable though, I agree.

Great to hear the breasts are soft though.

I imagine you saw GT's video of the ass jiggle? Was that video of your model you bought? The silicone did look really soft in that vid.

Don't stress yourself to rush and get photos done! Take your time! But of course any you take Wil be most appreciated!

:)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thank you for taking the time to share your photos of Callies. She looks amazing! Keep the pictures coming :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Found a 20" wide folding table in Target today. It is a perfect fit for stacking the doll boxes, as they are about 16.5" wide.
I took her out of the box, and added some photo
Not enough lights today, so the photo are a bit dark. (doggie style in the following post)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Some doggie style for JB75. I can't do standing post in the storage room.

The anus looks great. I wish it could be slightly darker though.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

More body parts.
I noticed both Private Part and the feet have a "wet" look. NICE!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is a beauty!
Great review and pics.
Look forward to seeing more of her.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707