www.freelovedollhouse.com

The Upgrade of Jessica Daphne Bentley (WM Dolls Valerie)

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: The Upgrade of Jessica Daphne Bentley (WM Dolls Valerie)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:
JessiD wrote:...and Emily, sorry, we're no longer friends, Elisabeth is MUCH cooler...
I remember you telling me about the fallout you had between you and Emily... she didn't think Ball State University was a real school. You told her "Go to Food Lion or Farm Fresh," even though I had no idea what you meant, until you told me "Think Marsh or Meijer", look at some Ball canning jars on the shelves, and asked her to read off the address on some of the packages. You said she said "Muncie, Indiana, 47305", which was a PO Box address for the post office in Downtown Muncie next to MITS Station, and even though Emily said "That doesn't prove a thing that Ball State is a real school," and no matter what, you told her to go to http://cms.bsu.edu on her phone, but nothing. She said "Whatever, have fun in Indiana, Jessica," snottily and hung up, and never called you back.
So... when I tried to reach Emily, to tell her about my plans to do this...
EmilyMQnEmilyWM-thatneverhappened.jpg
EmilyMQnEmilyWM-thatneverhappened.jpg (748.54 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
(Don, if you know if this is possible on Mon Amour Toujours, shoot me the link)

I got ignored for a few days, then was told
You're in Indiana now, Alexa. Sorry. I'm living in Portsmouth, VA, with someone else now. Tell Jessi I said hello, and her new friend Elisabeth too, but I'm sorry. And please tell Jessi that I'm sorry that I thought that Ball State wasn't a real school. I sure put my foot in my mouth on that one. Maybe I'll visit y'all someday, but I can't guarantee it.
But please, Jessica, follow the advice of your BFF Elisabeth:
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:And thanks for thinking that I'm cooler than Emily... but please, don't burn your bridges. She might want to come to Muncie someday...
Elisabeth told me that Emily was your BFF all throughout high school. You both did a lot of things together. I even remember those stories. She's not mad at you, Jessi, but she did feel betrayed at first.

She said she'll be around someday, but I'm content with you, your mother Melissa and Elisabeth for now...

And speaking of Melissa... she sure can...

Code: Select all

tiff@alexatilbrook:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for tiff:
root@alexatilbrook:~# touch && mount && fsck && fsck && yes && fsck && touch && yes && fsck && fsck && yes && yes && umount && sleep
:haha4:

Okay, later...

Ah... Marsh... too bad they filed for bankruptcy and closed all stores :cry: Only two of the Marsh stores here in Muncie will be turned into Pay-Less Supermarkets, the one on Tillotson and White River (MITS Ball State Jackson) and the other on McGalliard and N Wheeling (MITS Northwest Plaza). For one time I remember they were probably part of the Safeway chain, and I thought I could use my Vons (another Safeway brand in California) card at Marsh the moment I came back to Muncie this past April until I saw "Essential Everyday" brand products and other Supervalu private label products, which were also at Farm Fresh back in Virginia... and decided to leave. The other two Marsh stores on 12th and Hoyt and on Burlington... don't know what's gonna happen to them...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
Emily Hanson wrote:You're in Indiana now, Alexa. Sorry. I'm living in Portsmouth, VA, with someone else now. Tell Jessi I said hello, and her new friend Elisabeth too, but I'm sorry. And please tell Jessi that I'm sorry that I thought that Ball State wasn't a real school. I sure put my foot in my mouth on that one. Maybe I'll visit y'all someday, but I can't guarantee it.
(quote citation mine.)

Thanks, Alexa, for letting me know that, and tell Emily that I accept her apologies. I will ♥ to see her someday, but I'm gonna let Emily decide if it's right for her to move in with us, and become the Fam we were before you were in your turmoil period for those few months with that idiot, which, so I don't get you going into a tirade, I won't say any more.
AlexaTilbrook wrote:But please, Jessica, follow the advice of your BFF Elisabeth:
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:And thanks for thinking that I'm cooler than Emily... but please, don't burn your bridges. She might want to come to Muncie someday...
Elisabeth told me that Emily was your BFF all throughout high school. You both did a lot of things together. I even remember those stories. She's not mad at you, Jessi, but she did feel betrayed at first.
Oh, I know. She was my first female lover too! Her slightly boyish look and demeanor, FUCK! She really hit it on with me! I'm bisexual, and you knew that, Alexa. Elisabeth is bi, too, in case she didn't tell you yet...
AlexaTilbrook wrote:And speaking of Melissa... she sure can...

tiff@alexatilbrook:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for tiff:
root@alexatilbrook:~# touch && mount && fsck && fsck && yes && fsck && touch && yes && fsck && fsck && yes && yes && umount && sleep
:haha4:
I don't even wanna know... but if you and my mom really got it on... NICE!!! (But why did you have to use Linux commands to describe it? :roll: )
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Ah... Marsh... too bad they filed for bankruptcy and closed all stores :cry: Only two of the Marsh stores here in Muncie will be turned into Pay-Less Supermarkets, the one on Tillotson and White River (MITS Ball State Jackson) and the other on McGalliard and N Wheeling (MITS Northwest Plaza). For one time I remember they were probably part of the Safeway chain, and I thought I could use my Vons (another Safeway brand in California) card at Marsh the moment I came back to Muncie this past April until I saw "Essential Everyday" brand products and other Supervalu private label products, which were also at Farm Fresh back in Virginia... and decided to leave. The other two Marsh stores on 12th and Hoyt and on Burlington... don't know what's gonna happen to them...
I Googled "Pay-Less Supermarkets" and found out they're a Kroger brand. I have my Kroger Plus card (I'm visiting friends in the DC area, around Fairfax, VA, right now, please tell Mom that). I remember the closest thing to a Kroger in Muncie was Ruler Foods near the Northside Walmart behind the Steak 'n Shake off of McGalliard... and speaking of the MITS... they combined the #16 Walmart bus and the #14 Riverside/Rural King buses into the #14 Rural King/Walmart and #16 Walmart/Rural King? Basically the same route, going in opposite directions? Don't ask me why, I just went onto http://www.mitsbus.org and found out!

Okay, I gotta get some sleep. It's almost three in the morning!
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

Melissa Jenni
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: In Muncie, Indiana with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and my daughter Jessica Bentley

Post by Melissa Jenni »

JessiD wrote:(I'm visiting friends in the DC area, around Fairfax, VA, right now, please tell Mom that)
Jessica Daphne, I'm a member of this forum also, so I read that, and thanks for letting me know that.

Don't try to rush home, Jessi, but try to get home soon, M'kay?

Love you, Mom
Melissa Jennifer Bentley

I'm also the mother of JessiD.

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

Melissa Jenni wrote:
JessiD wrote:(I'm visiting friends in the DC area, around Fairfax, VA, right now, please tell Mom that)
Jessica Daphne, I'm a member of this forum also, so I read that, and thanks for letting me know that.

Don't try to rush home, Jessi, but try to get home soon, M'kay?

Love you, Mom
Mom? I was wondering who this "Melissa Jenni" was. I knew my mother's name is Melissa Jennifer Bentley, and I kinda knew you were living with Alexa and Elisabeth, but welcome to TDF, Mom!

I'll be home soon. Just as soon as Alexa and Don get the most minute details hammered away, I'll be on that plane to Indianapolis then on a Miller to MITS Station to catch a MITS to home, in two jiggles of a jackrabbit's ass!

Love you, Mom! And don't worry about me too much. I'm fine.

Although, I found this on YouTube... remember Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley, Mom? The 459-CASH screaming muthafucka?

This one is good.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

JessiD wrote:... remember Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley, Mom? The 459-CASH screaming muthafucka?
I do, Jessi.
Lowell 'The Hammer' Stanley wrote:Attention accident victims!
(assorted screaming)
Call me, Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley! I fight stingy insurance companies to get you the money and benefits you deserve!
459-CASH... 459-CASH... Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley...
459-CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(SFX: judge's gavel smashing the block to smithereens)
Fucking. Annoying. Enough to wake the dead! Luckily we don't have that here in Indiana. The only "The Hammer" lawyer we have here is Issacs & Issacs but his commercials aren't annoying as his. The only two injury law firms who spam the daytime TV airwaves here who are almost as annoying are Keller & Keller and Ken Nunn...
Call me, 1-800-CALL-KEN. It's just that easy!
Anyway... that aside... Jessi, you've been immortalized into a Linux distro!!!!
ATLJED_Linux_17.10.20_Jessi_Plymouth_Bootsplash(edit4tdf).png
ATLJED_Linux_17.10.20_Jessi_Plymouth_Bootsplash(edit4tdf).png (550.7 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
(Sorry had to edit to avoid a Rule 3D violation.)

That's the Plymouth boot splash. All I've left to do is to build the ISO with Bodhibuilder and done.

That means I have to be AFK for a good few hours because Bodhibuilder needs no programs open. Not even Firefox. So, I'll see all y'all in a while.

Peace!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by JessiD »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
JessiD wrote:... remember Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley, Mom? The 459-CASH screaming muthafucka?
I do, Jessi.
Lowell 'The Hammer' Stanley wrote:Attention accident victims!
(assorted screaming)
Call me, Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley! I fight stingy insurance companies to get you the money and benefits you deserve!
459-CASH... 459-CASH... Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley...
459-CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(SFX: judge's gavel smashing the block to smithereens)
Fucking. Annoying. Enough to wake the dead! Luckily we don't have that here in Indiana. The only "The Hammer" lawyer we have here is Issacs & Issacs but his commercials aren't annoying as his. The only two injury law firms who spam the daytime TV airwaves here who are almost as annoying are Keller & Keller and Ken Nunn...
Call me, 1-800-CALL-KEN. It's just that easy!
Anyway... that aside... Jessi, you've been immortalized into a Linux distro!!!!
The attachment ATLJED_Linux_17.10.20_Jessi_Plymouth_Bootsplash(edit4tdf).png is no longer available
(Sorry had to edit to avoid a Rule 3D violation.)

That's the Plymouth boot splash. All I've left to do is to build the ISO with Bodhibuilder and done.

That means I have to be AFK for a good few hours because Bodhibuilder needs no programs open. Not even Firefox. So, I'll see all y'all in a while.

Peace!
Oh my $DEITY, Alexa... you didn't have to do that.

But about me being your Ubuntu MATE release codename...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

And your "Dear John Mozilla Firefox" letter on your website... it's hilarious... but I agree with you, the direction Mozilla has taken with Firefox has been ridiculous lately. And every Android web browser allows the 1-1/2 tap-and-drag scroll gesture for ages already... except Firefox. Mozilla's Bugzilla just doesn't give a...
What Mozilla gives in regard to UX bugs... A flying fuck.
What Mozilla gives in regard to UX bugs... A flying fuck.
flying-fuck-helicopter-2.jpg (29.82 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
But did you really do this, in regard to your "Dear Firefox" letter in your blog, yet?

sudo apt-get --yes purge firefox
You should add

sudo apt-get --yes purge thunderbird
to that too.

Because if you hate Firefox now to basically dump it like a bad lover, it shouldn't be in your final distribution ISO... that is, if you haven't uploaded it to Sourceforge or somewhere, or started seeding it by BitTorrent, yet.

But I just heard from Don himself that I'll be home a few days after my birthday (October 20th), so what did you do, Lexie, in order to expedite my arrival???

But hearing that from Don makes my day.

Can't wait to see you, Alexa! Same here, Elisabeth! And you, too, Mom!!!

Later!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I'd thought to bump this topic with an update.

Okay, first some not-so-good news. (It's not that bad but it does need to be said.) But there's good news embedded in the following statement.

Jessi won't be home in time for her birthday (next Friday, October 20th), because of personal issues on my end. I wanted to make two payments but had to increase the payment frequency while decreasing my payment amount. Don Delano is a very flexible person and is willing to work with me on it. I have 1/4th of her paid for already.

The good news about this is that she will be in Muncie in time for Christmas! (Yes, Jessica Daphne, you're getting a TRS-80 CoCo for Christmas, you CoCoist!) But if it's not a 128K CoCo 3 with the bells and whistles but a 64K Extended Color BASIC CoCo 2A [26-3127], I'll try to get a 2B [26-3127B]... I hope you'll be okay with it. I can always use DriveWire for the CoCo 1, 2 or 3 (at least 16K and Extended Color BASIC is required because you're CLOADM-ing a WAV file of a modified HDB-DOS [which is a modified Tandy Disk Extended Color BASIC ROM] EEPROM dump, which DECB [aka RS-DOS, short for RadioShack DOS, albeit incorrect {see footnote}] and J&M, HDB-DOS, ADOS et alia, need 16K & ECB) ... And you're getting some clothes too. Elisabeth and your mother are getting copious amounts of clothes from the Goodwill for Xmas under that tree, too... while smoking trees... :lol:

So, Jessi, even though I'm excited in anticipating your arrival, but I'm not impatient about it. Don is being kind enough to work with me to get you home without rendering us without a place to celebrate the event.

Thought I'd make that certain so Melissa (your mom, Jessica) would know what's up, even though she's both living with me and Elisabeth and a TDF member.

{Footnote} "Disk Extended Color BASIC" is the official name for what was unofficially and colloquially called "RS-DOS" (RadioShack DOS), the operating system for disk I/O for the Tandy Color Computer. However, it is not a real DOS. It is only a patch ROM that adds 2KiB of extra overhead to Extended Color BASIC to add extra commands to handle disk I/O. OS-9 is the DOS for the CoCo, developed by Microware Systems. There was a TRSDOS (pronounced Triss-DOS), but was for the Z-80 Model I/II/III/4. The TRSDOS developer, Logical Systems Inc., refused to port TRSDOS to the Motorola 6809.
Alton Brown wrote:...But that's another show!
I'll stop rambling.

But I'm hoping that...

10 MIND$="BLOWN"
When I see Jessica Daphne Bentley as a doll, not a mannequin and her legacy can continue.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by JessiD »

TL;DR, Alexa. However, what I grepped from your Babylon and On, 45% of it talking about that "DECB is not a DOS, even though Radio Shack salesmen called it RS-DOS also because The Rainbow said so", totally off topic, is:
  • I won't be back in Muncie by my birthday (which I'm okay with)
  • I'll be getting my own CoCo for Xmas (Lissie's got her own, the 64K ECB CoCo 2, I guess?)
  • You and Don are working out something to get me home by early December (that was the original plan if I recall correctly)
  • That Mom, Elisabeth and I will be getting lots of clothes for Xmas, while hitting some Midwest 420 (Duh, I'm a doll, was a mannequin, used to it, remember? You gave me lots of clothes for my birthday, Xmas, Valentine's Day, our anniversary [December 31, remember?], and "just because". And if it's from Goodwill, so what? I remember some of your gifts were from thrift stores. And I appreciated them!)
And here's my update:

I'm going to be visiting Emily in a week. Dunno how long I'm gonna be in P-Town (Portsmouth, Virginia), though. Might convince her to move to Muncie, which she's seriously considering now. Long story short, her and her new partner didn't work out, Emily got dumped. She says hey to Elisabeth and would like to meet her someday. She never been to Indiana before, so I might have her move in with us after a while. So, Alexa, better contact Don Delano after I come back to Muncie to see if a WM Dolls version of Emily is possible! (Or JY Dolls or whatever. Just remember, Emily is flat chested. She never had a boob job done. I might be wrong, though. It's been so long!)

I left a few things in A-Town (Atascadero, California) the last time we were there, Alexa. I remember where I hid them, then I'll be home in Muncie.

And Mom, I know, you're worried about me. I'll be home soon, /dev/null it, M'kay? I know, it's a mother's thing. I'll /dev/null it then...

Love all y'all. Holler later.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

The update:

It's hard to choose. Jessi is home already. The mannequin I got ain't Melissa. She's Jessi. So, :new-bday: to her!

Jessi and Elisabeth celebrating Jessi's birthday:
IMG_20171020_105824.jpg
IMG_20171020_105824.jpg (680.38 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
And Emily changed her mind.

So, I ordered Bianca, https://shop.monamourtoujours.com/products/bianca, from Don instead.

That will be announced in a separate thread.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

The celebration has moved here: viewtopic.php?f=385&t=91654
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS