www.freelovedollhouse.com

(Doll) Sweet Elisabeth Spam! (One month anniversary)

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

(Doll) Sweet Elisabeth Spam! (One month anniversary)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

In tribute of the one month anniversary of the arrival of Elisabeth (Doll Sweet EX Lite--"Elizabeth" on Mon Amour Toujours), I'm gonna celebrate, albeit a couple days late (she arrived on August 11), by "spamming" this thread with some kawaii pix of Elisabeth!

Nightshirt, "I woke up like this #Flawless"
IMG_20170913_215943.jpg
IMG_20170913_215943.jpg (783.97 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Another nightshirt, "You lookin' at me?"
IMG_20170911_124839.jpg
IMG_20170911_124839.jpg (925.54 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
And yet another, her most beautiful face. Yummy!
IMG_20170913_221045.jpg
IMG_20170913_221045.jpg (745.13 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
The TRS-80 Color Computer 2 we got each other... Elisabeth is playing on it...
IMG_20170913_221623.jpg
IMG_20170913_221623.jpg (1003.66 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
And what she's writing on it right now in Extended Color BASIC:
IMG_20170913_222322.jpg
IMG_20170913_222322.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2249 times
Even though I've ordered yet another doll from Don (finalized today!), Elisabeth is still my main squeeze.

More to come...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RC3291

Re: (Doll) Sweet Elisabeth Spam! (One month anniversary)

Post by RC3291 »

Happy anniversary. Holly and I are coming up on our two month anniversary in a few days.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RC3291 wrote:Happy anniversary. Holly and I are coming up on our two month anniversary in a few days.
Thanks RC3291! :glou: You and Holly have a Holly Jolly Anniversary in a few days!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I had to take a second look at this photo:
IMG_20170913_221045.jpg
IMG_20170913_221045.jpg (745.13 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
And realized... it looks exactly like Elisabeth took herself a selfie on my phone!

Nothing wrong with it but it's amazing how realistic these dolls can be!

I'm glad that there's more and more options available for dolls, both in manufacturers to choose from and vendors to buy em from!

Twelve years ago, when I found out about TDF, there were basically RealDoll, a few obscure manufacturers, and getting a doll from either Japan or China involved a convoluted process and some insider info to email a guy in Japan to get one for you.

My, how things have changed since then. Just find a vendor, plunk down the cash or whatever; even set up a payment plan if you wanted, and a super hot doll is on your doorstep quicker than two jiggles of a jackrabbit's ass (to borrow a phrase in the filler between "How Many Times?" and "What Is A Juggalo?" on the Insane Clown Posse album, The Great Milenko...), a significant improvement.

But if it wasn't for the TDF and its vendor verification process, we all probably would be clueless and at the mercy of total strangers getting a doll.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:I had to take a second look at this photo:
IMG_20170913_221045.jpg
And realized... it looks exactly like Elisabeth took herself a selfie on my phone!

Nothing wrong with it but it's amazing how realistic these dolls can be!

I'm glad that there's more and more options available for dolls, both in manufacturers to choose from and vendors to buy em from!

Twelve years ago, when I found out about TDF, there were basically RealDoll, a few obscure manufacturers, and getting a doll from either Japan or China involved a convoluted process and some insider info to email a guy in Japan to get one for you.

My, how things have changed since then. Just find a vendor, plunk down the cash or whatever; even set up a payment plan if you wanted, and a super hot doll is on your doorstep quicker than two jiggles of a jackrabbit's ass (to borrow a phrase in the filler between "How Many Times?" and "What Is A Juggalo?" on the Insane Clown Posse album, The Great Milenko...), a significant improvement.

But if it wasn't for the TDF and its vendor verification process, we all probably would be clueless and at the mercy of total strangers getting a doll.
Is Liz missing some teeth?

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Mr Franz wrote:Is Liz missing some teeth?
Yeah, unfortunately. Moving to a new place and I noticed something in the bottom of the box, didn't think of it first until later.

But it adds character IMHO!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

She looks great in those shirts!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:She looks great in those shirts!
Thanks, Don! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

MonAmour wrote:She looks great in those shirts!
:oops: Thank you Don! :glou:

Now for a bit of some (Doll) Sweet Elisabeth Spam of my own!
FB_IMG_1505427109994.jpg
FB_IMG_1505427109994.jpg (20.22 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
That's my Facebook profile picture (as you can probably tell by the "FB_IMG" in the filename...)

Can't link it due to TDF rules about linking external sites requiring registration/login, but it's facebook.com / ElisabethSnowEXLite (remove spaces to get to my Facebook)
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS