www.freelovedollhouse.com

My new TPE roommate...

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

My new TPE roommate...

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Deborah Jennifer Lawson!
or156g024.jpg
or156g024.jpg (46.07 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
Screenshot_2018-03-28-17-58-34.png
Screenshot_2018-03-28-17-58-34.png (105.05 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
Vanessa, Bianca, Elisabeth, Jessica, Megan and I (and Meso, WhannaMarie, Mia, Jasmine and Amy) had a little roundtable (1310am/96.7fm The Ticket SportsRadio P1 jargon -- okay, you hear Meso and I throw the term "P1" around. Here's what it means.) and I decided to finally commit to getting Deborah... oops, DJ... she prefers to be called DJ.

I got her in a B-cup instead of a G-cup because I have a D-cup JY, a DD-cup mannequin, a C-cup PIB and DSDoll, and an A-cup mannequin... need some variety in the titty department! :mrgreen:

What was my final decision turning point? @JenniferGedo on Twitter, newest arrival of @Puppenklaus...
Jennifer Gedo.
Jennifer Gedo.
IMG_20180328_092326.jpg (279.35 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
Then right there I knew I had to have one of my own. Got in touch with Don and it's on!

DJ is on Twitter herself too... @DJLawson_OR156...

Thank you Don Delano... for the third time! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My new TPE roommate...

Post by RainKing »

Wella wella wella! Congrats ther Alexa!

Is that your custom link Don set up?

What a pretty smile DJ has!

Here's your semi-obscure loose-quote of the moment:

You're gonna need a Bigger house!

:BIG:

The only P1 I know is the lowest level of telepathic power as denoted by the EA Psi Corps.

:D
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RainKing wrote:Wella wella wella! Congrats ther Alexa!
Thanks! :glou:
RainKing wrote:Is that your custom link Don set up?

What a pretty smile DJ has!
No... that's the direct link to her product page on Don's site.

And thanks again, her smile is SUPER SAIYAN SEXY!
Mematic_meme_20180328_235308.png
Mematic_meme_20180328_235308.png (348.93 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
RainKing wrote:Here's your semi-obscure loose-quote of the moment:

You're gonna need a Bigger house!
No shit, Sherlock! :haha4:
RainKing wrote:The only P1 I know is the lowest level of telepathic power as denoted by the EA Psi Corps.

:D
A Ticket P1 basically derives from the station KTCK AM (1310 kHz, Dallas/Fort Worth) or KTCK FM (96.7 MHz, Flower Mound) [A Cumulus Station...] being the first (and usually only) preset on the radio in the car...

I have a smartphone mount on my mountain bike (it's my mode of transportation if I have no other way), and I have 96.7 FM as my only preset on the FM radio app on my phone...
Screenshot_2018-03-29-00-00-08.png
Screenshot_2018-03-29-00-00-08.png (70.67 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
P1 = radio preset 1.

And TicketStock!

Free fun for two days. (Just gotta pay for food and drink... and parking.)

So far, DJ was born in Texas AFAIK... the rest of her backstory will come later.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Congrats to DJ and you! She's very pretty. You guys keep adding roommates and you're going to need a mansion to live in, maybe one off of Inwood in Dallas? hahaha Now you need to go back and get yourself one of the G's to cover the tittie bases!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I got ya now Alexa! Hell I am in the car business and that's what the 1 2 3 4 5 6 is LOL
MDBG

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

ccrider32759 wrote:Congrats to DJ and you! She's very pretty. You guys keep adding roommates and you're going to need a mansion to live in, maybe one off of Inwood in Dallas? hahaha Now you need to go back and get yourself one of the G's to cover the tittie bases!
Thanks, ccrider! :glou:

Shit... more like farm land out in the sticks with a couple of ranch style houses on the property, one for me and Meso, one for our dolls... or one house apiece... where the nearest Walmart or Albertson's or Tom Thumb or H•E•B or Aldi's is at least a 30-minute drive one way... we can dream, right?

Meso recently added Amy, she's a WM 148 L-Cup... so the big-tits field have already been covered there. And Megan isn't an A-cup, she's more like a half cup between A-cup and B-cup. My bad, Meg! (I bought her a 32B bra and no matter how much I adjusted the straps, it wouldn't fit right on her!)
RainKing wrote:I got ya now Alexa! Hell I am in the car business and that's what the 1 2 3 4 5 6 is LOL
I bet you can probably pick up 1310 AM around sunrise or sunset from where you're at... AM propagation is prime around that time, and the KTCK AM transmitter isn't that far from you... unless another station has been allocated 1310 kHz for your market by the FCC... then you probably need to just stream it

Radio DXing is one of my hobbies...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Screw it, let's start a doller's commune! hahaha
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! She's a real beauty and looks super excited to be there! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

ccrider32759 wrote:Screw it, let's start a doller's commune! hahaha
That, ccrider, sounds awesome. But (there's always that "but"), in order for it to be feasible, there's gotta be some more people willing to share the lifestyle (not necessarily their dolls) with others.
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Congratulations! She's a real beauty and looks super excited to be there! :D
She is... but the picture I posted isn't my doll, but of another person, who goes by Puppenklaus, on Flickr and now Twitter. He actually started following me and my ladies on Twitter a couple days ago. I might DM him inviting him to join TDF soon. He probably would be amazed to know there are people like him out there. When I realized that Don had actually set up his store for the OR Dolls to customize the cup size (cause I kept on seeing "Available in your choice of five cup sizes" on the bottom of the OR Dolls section of Mon Amour Toujours...), I was wondering "how?", because I was almost going to ask Don for a smaller breasted doll with head #24, and if that would been possible, until I scrolled up back to the options section.

And I also ordered a different wig with mine. A short black wig in a bob instead of a blonde wig. (IMHO, the blonde wigs don't look all that natural to me. No roots in another color. All monochromatic, even, no highlights.)

The photo of Puppenklaus' Jennifer Gedo was posted as an explanatory device on what enticed me to finally get one. She isn't mine, no way, but that is what I'll be getting soon.

And RainKing, I'll text you later.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Not to change topics but what is DMing?
MDBG

DJ Lawson
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Fort Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and her Juggalette crew

Post by DJ Lawson »

I just got my doll account greenlighted (thanks Nescio!) and I decided to drop in on this.

Alexa, I might look like Jennifer Gedo but I'm not her! She's a German. I'm a Texan. (Even though, Germans and Texans do have something in common!)

I am a native Texan. Born in Tarrant County, which is mostly Fort Worth, except for some small cities scattered within, like White Settlement... where I was raised. You and your ladies aren't that far away from me! I went to White Settlement ISD... graduated from Brewer High School (Go Bears!)... so how can someone from so far up north (Indiana) via the East Coast (Virginia) tolerate it here in Texas? It doesn't snow as bad down here in North Texas, but you have hailstorms that will turn windshields into Swiss cheese instead of feet of snow that can usually last until April! :lol:

So... you and Meso like the Dallas Stars? I do too! Okay, they ain't doing good in the NHL Central Division... but gimme Stars tickets at the AAC (American Airlines Center) and I'll make it a date! I also like the Dallas Cowboys, but the "Dallas" part is a bit of a misnomer. The stadium, AT&T Stadium, is in Arlington! Last time I checked, that's in Tarrant County! Not Dallas County!

I'm a P1 myself. (1310am/96.7fm The Ticket SportsRadio fan), just like I'm a Juggalette... loved that TicketStock video you posted! Is that Danny from The Norm and D Invasion? I didn't know he could sing! He sounds EXACTLY like Blurryface from twentyone pilots! I missed this year's TicketStock. Couldn't get to Irving this year. Hope next year's TicketStock is somewhere closer! And if I'm going to TicketStock next year, you and Meso are coming with.

Alright, I'm gonna go here. Talk soon!
♥ DJ (Deborah Jennifer) Lawson♥

I'm an AlexaTilbrook.org creation Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

All my friends are P1s, don'tcha know!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RainKing wrote:Not to change topics but what is DMing?
DM = direct message (on Twitter)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Bienvenue DJ Lawson mon cher!

Je suis tellement heureux que AlexaTilbrook vous a rencontré. Rainy m'a dit que tu avais trouvé une maison. Je suis tellement excitée pour toi! et Alexa, vous rencontrez toute la Sororité des Juggalettes. Bon voyage!

non fr

I'm so happy that AlexaTilbrook has met you. Rainy told me that you had found a house. I'm so excited for you! and Alexa, you meet all the Sorority of the Juggalettes. Have a nice trip!

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Congrats AlexaTilbrook and DJ Lawson!! DJ's lovely smile really brighten up the whole page!
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thanks for your support Alexa! I'm sure DJ will enjoy hanging out with you and the other girls :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS