sexysexdoll.com

Internal heating? First doll.

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Patchadams

Internal heating? First doll.

Post by Patchadams »

Hello everyone,

I'm glad I discovered TDF before I made my first purchase. There is a wealth of info and lists of reputable sellers. Does anyone have a doll with internal heating? How well does it heat and how long does it take? I was looking at doll options on SSD and saw the heating option, but I couldn't find any more info on it.

Also does cup size affect the dolls long term? I wasn't sure if H cups would just sag after a year? Or should I go with D cups?

ergb398e0v

Re: Internal heating? First doll.

Post by ergb398e0v »

I can't figure out which manufacturers and lines offer this. It looks like some newer WM? I'd like a 6Ye Premium with heating.

Patchadams

Post by Patchadams »

Ya I saw that the WM dolls have that option to select. Just don't know if its worthwhile. Does it matter if you get TPE or Silicone with the internal heating?

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by luckykat65 »

I am also interested in this for my first WM doll purchase. Guys who have this option on their doll, is it worth it and how does it compare to wrapping a non heated doll in a warm towel or cuddling her to warm her up?

INFORMATIONS