sexysexdoll.com

My YL 90cm O-cup Torso + SSD Review

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Sam Wobbles

My YL 90cm O-cup Torso + SSD Review

Post by Sam Wobbles »

It's been a little while since I received my YL 90cm O-cup Torso Doll purchased from SexySexDoll.com (SSD), so I figured I would write some type of review here.

The doll herself is wonderful! The look, feel, and function are all unbelievable and amazing! Especially the looks. She is a stunner and looks almost perfect. My ONLY complaint in regards to her looks or the doll herself would be that she arrived with indentations along the outside sides of her breasts. I'm not sure if this happened during the cooling / curing, or during the shipping, but they were there when I first opened the box. I tend to hide them in most the pictures I take of her, but I have some that you can clearly see what I mean. Certain angles and lighting make them more pronounced:

I'm hoping these will start to go away over time, but they seem to be really set in as I can't really tell that they have gone away at all yet. They don't bother me too much. You have to have low lighting with shadows from a certain angle to really see them. It just limits some of the photos I can take sometimes. Other than that, I hardly notice them.

Overall, the doll is amazing and I am very happy with her. If you want to see more pictures..
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102355
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UrrTwHNDYfnPR6n6A

I'll copy + paste some things I said in the Eye Candy thread since I don't feel like writing it out again:

"The boobs are very, very big, even though the torso is really pretty tiny. The shoulders are super narrow and tiny, and the height from the shoulders to hips is very, very short compared to her massive titties. Her butt is not that big, but since the upper torso and waist are so tiny, it makes the butt look bigger than it really is, which I really like. For example, the panties I buy for her are adult x-small and small and have mostly fit perfectly, which I wouldn't have guessed from looking at pictures."

"I had been thinking about possibly buying a doll, but when I saw this sculpt I knew this was the one for me. I like the torso dolls and don't mind the missing limbs, but I especially like this version of torso that includes the thighs because it makes her ass look really good."

So that is my review of the doll. She's amazing! Now on to my review of my experience purchasing from SSD.

I decided I wanted to buy the YL 90cm O-cup Torso, so I needed to find a vendor to buy from. I am a web application developer with a focus on front-end / UI, so the website a company uses gives me a more impactful first impression than it might for some. I had created an account on RLSD as they had the best / most impressive website in my opinion, but there was one problem - they do not offer the torso I wanted. So, after more searching and research, I decided I liked SSD and their impressive and visually appealing website. I reached out to inquire about possibly getting larger areolas than what was available in the customizing options (12cm). I received a fairly prompt response from Isaac at SSD who told me that would be no problem. I placed my order later that day, May 26, 2018.

Isaac was always responsive and helpful throughout the process. I received the first factory images of my doll on June 8, 2018. She did not have the requested areola size at that point, so Isaac went back and forth with me sending pictures until we had them right. They also let me switch the eye color at this point.

SSD reported her shipped on June 12th, but I did not receive a tracking number until she had cleared and left the departure port on June 19th. Her scheduled arrival was set for June 25th, sometime before 4:00pm, so I decided to take the day off work so I would be here to receive her. That was a mistake as she did not arrive on the 25th. There was a mixup with the zip code - someone along the way got the last 2 numbers switched, so she had been sent to the wrong distribution facility and was delayed. It was looking like she wouldn't get here the next day either, but finally, later that evening on the 26th, she arrived! Opening the box and seeing her for the first time, especially once she had the head and wig on, was like a dream come true! No words really do her justice.. simply amazing!

Now, the only really bad part of this whole endeavor was my disappointment with the storage couch. Let me explain as this is maybe the most important takeaway from this review for future SSD customers, and also constructive criticism for SSD as a company.

SSD offers a storage couch, regularly $600, but discounted to $450 if purchased with a doll. I wanted one and so I ordered it with the doll. I told Isaac I wanted the dark brown leather and asked to make sure it would fit the O-cup torso. He explained they are made to be the size to fit your doll so not to worry. I didn't think much else about what I might need to request about the couch at the time.

The storage couch I received was made just long enough to fit the body without the head attached. This was not what I would have wanted. I wanted to leave her head on pretty much all the time, and definitely wanted to leave it on for daily storage in the storage couch. I was disappointed, but I found that if I lifted the legs to an angle, I could just barely fit her in the storage couch with the head on. The ends of the legs were left touching the lid of the storage when closed, but I didn't think it would be a big deal since it felt pretty soft due to a piece of cloth covering the inside of the lid. I left her in the storage for maybe 6 hours and when I took her out I realized the lid of the couch had stained her legs very badly! Like a dark brown wood stain sort of color. I guess it is probably from the leather or the wood inside.. I'm not sure. So yeah, the inside of the lid of the storage couch is dangerous. Do not leave your doll inside the storage couch with any unprotected part of your doll touching the lid.

Isaac was apologetic and sent some stain remover for free. I was able to mostly remove the stain, but it is still slightly visible if you are looking for it. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the storage couch again and Isaac offered a discount code on the SSD website for my next purchase. He did not offer to replace the storage couch with a longer one that would fit my doll with her head attached which was what I hoped they might do. I did not ask or demand that specifically, so perhaps part of that blame is on me. I'm still pretty unhappy about it, but I have found I can store her in the couch with her head on with the legs tilted upwards, touching the lid, but now with the doll wrapped in a blanket, making sure the ends of the legs where they touch the lid are wrapped with a double or triple layer to be safe. This seems to work okay for me, but I wish I didn't have to store her with the legs angled up at all. I don't really like the creases on the front and would rather put more of the crease on the butt with the legs stored straight / flat.

So anyway, there's my review. The TLDR is if you are going to order the storage couch from SSD and you want to store your doll with the head still on, make sure you tell them before they make it. And don't let your doll touch the inside of the lid unless you have multiple layers of a blanket or something protecting her from stains.

Overall, SSD was very easy to work with, very helpful and understanding, and they have one of the best-looking, best-functioning, most user-friendly websites in this business, in my opinion. I would still recommend them to other members purchasing a doll. Just make sure you work out every detail beforehand and verify that there is no miscommunication occurring. SSD will listen as they truly want to make their customers happy.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My YL 90cm O-cup Torso + SSD Review

Post by loomis »

Nice globes on that one
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

samuraiwobble, I started reading then I got to the pictures and then I stopped reading....

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

kambui wrote:samuraiwobble, I started reading then I got to the pictures and then I stopped reading....
LOL. Yeah I understand. I didn't mean to make it that long either. I doubt anyone reads the whole thing really. Pretty boring read! Mostly just note the part about the storage couch if you are ever thinking about getting one.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

jesus christ, those knockers are enormous

INFORMATIONS