sexysexdoll.com

My WM170 H-cup #149 has finally arrived! Thank you SSD!

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
RoysDolls

My WM170 H-cup #149 has finally arrived! Thank you SSD!

Post by RoysDolls »

I ordered my doll (Mia, with some custom options) almost two months ago on Oct 11th and it finally arrived today!

I'm currently speechless as I'm still impressed how beautiful my doll is so I don't have much to say (I'm also in hurry to run some errands) but thank you SSD! Especially you Isaac, thank you!

Well... I had some trouble with the courier because for some reason he was too lazy to deliver my parcel straight to my apartment even though I made arrangement about the delivery this morning by phone... So I had to get it myself and carry it alone up to the seventh floor!

I call her Emilie:
emilie.jpg
emilie.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
IMG_9723.jpg
IMG_9723.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
IMG_9744.jpg
IMG_9744.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
IMG_9747.jpg
IMG_9747.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 6764 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My WM170 H-cup #149 has finally arrived! Thank you SSD!

Post by Broven »

She's gorgeous! Congrats :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She is a great beauty, Mjay - and massive respect for carrying her alone in the box up to the seventh floor. I carried mine only from the car through the front door and I was ready to give up 8O

I too was speechless when I first met my 170H, it´s like a top fitness instagram model suddenly moved in with you. The sculpt of the body is superb and she is tall enough to perfectly mimic an average European or American woman.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I don't know how you carried the box to the 7th floor. I struggled to carry the my old WM170 H Cup doll upstairs.

Congrats on your doll. The WM 170 H Cup has a great sculpt.

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Thanks Broven, Mandos and mvcuk1!

Hehe, I do heavy lifting at work and go to gym 3-5 times a week so I kinda knew what to expect.

She indeed looks like one of those IG models especially when dressed up and posed correctly. I chose this body because it's tall and most clothing I see online suits her sculpt, except the bras. It's hard to find 30H cup bras which I would like to see her wearing....

Anyway, the biggest reason why I purchased this doll was to experiment with the posing and lighting in photography while trying to produce "sensual" photos which is not possible with the women I know in the real life. I still have a minor learning curve to put her into different poses and get used to comb her hair because I tend to mess it everytime I try moving her head a little bit etc.

I'm waiting for the next weekend so I could shoot photos of her! Meanwhile I need to wash all those dark clothes I recently bought online few times and make some room in my apartment.
Attachments
IMG_9717.JPG
IMG_9717.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6687 times
IMG_9735.JPG
IMG_9735.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 6687 times

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos with the SSD community!!!! We are so happy that you liked it!! :multi:

If you don't mind, can we use these photos on the thread - SSD customer photos show ?
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

One very sexy doll baby! :whistle:

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Beautiful Doll ... Congrats! :razz:

Hailey
Ex-Member

Post by Hailey »

Very sexy,great doll

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience and photos with the SSD community!!!! We are so happy that you liked it!! :multi:

If you don't mind, can we use these photos on the thread - SSD customer photos show ?
Sure! I'm happy to share!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very nice doll. The WM170H is a true supermodel body and tall enough to look very convincingly like a real-life woman. Amazing curves!

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

2 months?! My goodness T-T at least shes here now and very beautiful!! Congrats!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Beautiful. Seeing her through your lens has altered my opinion of the wm170, very nice looking. Your pictures are quality too, looking forward to seeing what you will produce in the future.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Dirty-Air wrote:Beautiful. Seeing her through your lens has altered my opinion of the wm170, very nice looking. Your pictures are quality too, looking forward to seeing what you will produce in the future.
Thank you, Dirty-Air! Just finished washing all dark clothing and now I'm waiting for her to dry out from oil so I can begin powdering with cornstarch. I might shoot something tomorrow if I have time. All this cleaning and preparation takes a lot of time!

I have always been crazy to red or dark haired women, so before I got her I did some shopping and bought a few wigs. I haven't even taken them out of the package yet and tried how they look on her!

I never thought dressing a doll as a grown man could be so much fun. :lol:

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Mjay100 wrote:
Dirty-Air wrote:Beautiful. Seeing her through your lens has altered my opinion of the wm170, very nice looking. Your pictures are quality too, looking forward to seeing what you will produce in the future.
Thank you, Dirty-Air! Just finished washing all dark clothing and now I'm waiting for her to dry out from oil so I can begin powdering with cornstarch. I might shoot something tomorrow if I have time. All this cleaning and preparation takes a lot of time!

I have always been crazy to red or dark haired women, so before I got her I did some shopping and bought a few wigs. I haven't even taken them out of the package yet and tried how they look on her!

I never thought dressing a doll as a grown man could be so much fun. :lol:
Sorry for the long wait! Courier has been super slow these days, especially if we do the VAT and duty clearance service for you. But the good thing is you don't need to pay anything after. Otherwise, European countries will probably charge over 300 Euro for a doll!

By the way, she is absolutely stunning! Look forward to seeing more pics of her. I can see you are good at dressing her up! :D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS