sexysexdoll.com

My 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Review

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Review

Post by mvcuk1 »

This review was written in the first week of November 2017, but I did not post it as I wanted to test the doll thoroughly.

I bought the doll from SexySexDoll.com (SSD) with the following specs:-

Doll: 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup
Head: #X19 Gia
Skin Color: Sun Tan
Eye Color: Dark
Vagina: Removable Vagina (Insert)
Manicure: Nude
Toenail: Nude
Areola Size: 3cm
Areola Color: Light Brown
Labia Color: Light Brown
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Standing Foot: Standing Foot
Joint Tightness: Normal Joint
Breasts Type: Hollow Breasts

Additional Head: N17 Britney
Skin Color: Sun Tan
Eye Color: Blue

SSD Take Care Kit purchased.

Extras: 4 wigs (2 extra and 2 with heads), 2 sexy outfits, 2 removable tan skin inserts, plastic hair comb)

I also decided to take SSD’s offer of paying the Import Duty Tax as I didn’t want to bother with UK Customs. I also had custom make-up done for both heads and I was sent photos of the custom make-up and photos of the body. The doll and both heads were shipped once I confirmed that I was happy with the photos.

Delivery
Delivery with SSD is very odd. I was given a UPS tracking number (17th October 2017) and as mentioned on the SSD website that the tracking information will not be updated until the doll lands in the Netherlands. After waiting over a week (25th October 2017) the UPS tracking information had not been updated. I did contact Isaac, who assured me that the doll would be delivered by the weekend. I checked the UPS tracking information again (30th October 2017) and there was no change. Then on Tuesday 31st October 2017 I checked the UPS tracking information and the tracking information showed that a delivery attempt had been made. I did not even receive a phone call from UPS or anything to indicate that the doll would be delivered on Tuesday 31st October 2017. So I was very unhappy about this. Fortunately a 2nd delivery attempt was made on Wednesday 1st November 2017 and I was able to sign for the doll. I think SSD need to take a look at this tracking issue as this may deter current customers from ordering again or future customers from ordering.

Unboxing
First of all the box had a hole in the end where neck screw is.
box_damage.jpg
box_damage.jpg (122.78 KiB) Viewed 4100 times
You can see the damage to the neck screw better in the pic below. Luckily I am still able to move the head in all directions.
neck_damage.jpg
neck_damage.jpg (91.12 KiB) Viewed 4100 times
Everything else in the box had been packaged securely. Hands, feet and body all protected. The box does need reinforcing at the each end so that the neck screw does not come out of the box. I checked the hands, feet and body and they are all in perfect condition. Both heads were also in perfect condition, except for a mark or indent on the left eye of the N17 Britney head. You can only see the indent if you look really close at the left eye.
marks_on_Britney_head.jpg
marks_on_Britney_head.jpg (67.61 KiB) Viewed 4100 times
6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup
The sculpt of the body is excellent and has the look of a fitness model. The boobs have a nice feel to them when squeezed. The ass is firm and has an athletic shape. The hands are very detailed and each finger and thumb can be moved into position. The toes on the feet are floppy and have no wires in them. There is a lot of detail on the stomach, where you can see visible abs. The detail on the back of the doll is also amazing. The best thing about the 6Ye dolls are the ball joint skeleton. You can easily move any joint from the arms all the way down to the feet. The ball joint skeleton really does make owning a doll a pleasure. It’s also very easy to swaps heads with the 6Ye head connector v1.0. No more screwing the head on and off, so it makes dressing your doll a lot easier.

Heads
The heads came with the custom make-up that I wanted and this custom make-up has brought them to life. On both heads I noticed that there are no eyelashes on the bottom eyelid. I’m pretty sure that other manufacturer doll heads have eyelashes on the top and bottom of the eyelids. Not sure why 6Ye does this.

6Ye TPE
The TPE had no diesel smell, just a hint of fruity scent. The TPE feels soft and durable. The only seams that I can see are in both armpits. I washed the TPE with antibacterial scent free soap and water 3-5 times. I dried the doll with a towel and then powdered.

Overall
I would recommend 6Ye dolls to any doll enthusiast and especially to first time doll owners as the ball joint skeleton makes posing and moving the doll so easy. If you want an athletic doll then the 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup should be on your list. Also if SSD can resolve the box issues and tracking issues then I will be more than happy to make future purchases from Issac at SSD. I would also recommend SSD’s Import Duty Tax offer as I didn't have to deal with UK Customs.

27th Nov 2017 Update
1. I have only washed the doll once and have never applied mineral oil. I feel that powdering the doll is all that is needed to make the TPE feel smooth again.
2. The right leg joint and the left arm joint have become looser. I am still able to move the joints in all directions for the right leg and left arm. I am assuming that if the right leg joint gets more looser then standing the doll up will be more difficult?
3. The mark near the eye of the N17 Britney head has disappeared.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Review

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Sorry for the long wait! UPS has been super slow these days, especially if we do the VAT and duty clearance service for you. The bad side is that it will not show the tracking until it lands in the Netherlands (This is the practise of UPS DDP service). But the good thing is you don't need to pay anything after. Otherwise, European countries will probably charge over 300 Euro for a doll.

By the way, look forward to seeing more pics of her! :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Review

Post by mvcuk1 »

Photos of Asa and Summer can be view here.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93616

INFORMATIONS