sexysexdoll.com

UPS stuck in "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
mike137

UPS stuck in "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Post by mike137 »

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information. CF

Hello,

I've placed an order on 9th of Nov, and it took a while until the status has actually been updated on my SSD account. Since the 29th of Nov, the status on the site specifies:

"Order #24717 was placed on November 9, 2017 and is currently Completed.

Your order was shipped via UPS
Tracking number is [NUMBER REDACTED]"

I believe 29th is the moment the package has reached Netherlands (I live in Europe).

However, the delivery has not yet been made, and tracking the package reveals that UPS considers this as: "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". And it's like this since 29th.

I've chosen the clear Import Duty and VAT in advance, and I know this might take a while (how long, it's not specified anywhere though) but I know there are some unfortunate cases when packages are mysteriously "lost" by UPS.

Has anyone experienced this?
Should I be worried about this?
Any chance of this to be delivered this year at least?

Thank you in advance.
M.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: UPS stuck in "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

""Order #24717 was placed on November 9, 2017 and is currently Completed."
Status Complete means we have shipped the doll, it doesn't mean the doll has already arrived. We shipped the doll on November 29, 2017
I believe 29th is the moment the package has reached Netherlands (I live in Europe).
it can't be. Because 29th is the date we shipped the doll.

Please note that it's a peak season, UPS received a lot of order at the same time, UPS and the custom need time to process the tax issue. "tracking" will NOT be updated until the shipment lands in the Netherlands (actually only after the Netherlands custom finishes the tax clearance).

I understand your concern, shipping has been super slow these days, especially if we do the VAT and duty clearance service for you. But the good thing is you don't need to pay anything after. Otherwise, European countries will probably charge over 300 Euro for a doll.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

mike137

Post by mike137 »

Thank you for your reply.

Ajax
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ajax »

How did this end up? Did you receive the shipment and long it took eventually?

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

Glad to see it isn't only me. I made an order on the 26th of Jan, received my pictures to confirm the state of the doll, and then received an email saying the order had been completed on the 8th of Feb. UPS has had the same message about not being in their system yet but I had assumed it was in the Netherlands destination because of the email, however that's handled.
Sexy Sex Doll wrote:I understand your concern, shipping has been super slow these days, especially if we do the VAT and duty clearance service for you. But the good thing is you don't need to pay anything after. Otherwise, European countries will probably charge over 300 Euro for a doll.
Oh good god I'm REALLY glad that I chose the customs fees dealt with now. I've only dealt with customs once before, but they were absolutely horrid to deal with and charged almost as much as I'd paid for an item in the past. I'd have been absolutely mental if I'd risked it and then found out that's how much they might want to charge. Jeez.
Okay, the wait is fine. I wish I'd received this detailed explanation in the email, but alls well that ends well.
I'm now just wondering now how long I'll have to wait before customs are done with my doll.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Don't be surprised if the UPS driver just shows up with your doll. That's what happened to me, even though the UPS tracking showed Order Processed: Ready for UPS. That's what happened with my order from SSD.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very often manufacturers and vendors are using another carrier to bring her into Europe and the UPS information only activates upon her arrival somewhere in Europe. No long distance spying upon her 1st Class flights via Seoul or Dubai and where she might have stopped off for some relaxation in the meantime.

Best wishes

Harem

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

mvcuk1 wrote:Don't be surprised if the UPS driver just shows up with your doll. That's what happened to me, even though the UPS tracking showed Order Processed: Ready for UPS. That's what happened with my order from SSD.
I know, and I'm a little worried about that to be fair. I was hoping she'd turn up sooner because I live alone and work retail, so my shifts are all over the place and there's no telling how long it'd take to rearrange a delivery if that happens, especially if the website doesn't update after an initial failed delivery.
Just gotta hope it comes on a good day or stuff gets updated so I can make do, I suppose.

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

According to SSD shipment info page shipment to my country take (1 week production + 5-10 days delivery) 17 days, 23 days passed and still nothing. Any idea how big can be delivery delay?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Dlinnii wrote:According to SSD shipment info page shipment to my country take (1 week production + 5-10 days delivery) 17 days, 23 days passed and still nothing. Any idea how big can be delivery delay?
hello, may you let me know your order number by pm or email? I can help check for your

Ally
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS