sexysexdoll.com

6YE body and a WM head? Real or too good to be true?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

6YE body and a WM head? Real or too good to be true?

Post by SofaKing »

I notice on the SSD website there is an option to combine 6YE heads and WM body. I'm intrigued. Has anyone got this option before? How did the skin tones match up?

This would combine the best of both worlds for me, as IMO, 6YE bodies are of highest detail quality and durability, but the variety and realism options of WM heads are unmatched.

Curious to see some pictures to see how this looks in a raw (preferably non-studio) environment.

Now if only there were an option to get WM's larger vag inserts in 6YE bodies so something might actually fit in there.
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6YE body and a WM head? Real or too good to be true?

Post by kambui »

I think you may have been mistaken. Those are two different factories. I just checked 5 random WM dolls from their "customize a doll" link, I saw nothing but WM/YL heads.

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/custom-doll-wm

Bertil164

Post by Bertil164 »

Greetings all humans!
is sexy sex doll.com good to buy from? I’m new here and want to receive the correct goods, as a newbie I have all the usual insecurities about buying from a site thousands of miles away!
Also reallovesexdolls.com looks good, are they cool too? If anyone out there has bought a doll from either of these two please tell me of your experiences,
Many Thanks everyone 8)
SofaKing wrote:I notice on the SSD website there is an option to combine 6YE heads and WM body. I'm intrigued. Has anyone got this option before? How did the skin tones match up?

This would combine the best of both worlds for me, as IMO, 6YE bodies are of highest detail quality and durability, but the variety and realism options of WM heads are unmatched.

Curious to see some pictures to see how this looks in a raw (preferably non-studio) environment.

Now if only there were an option to get WM's larger vag inserts in 6YE bodies so something might actually fit in there.

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

Yes, I know they come from 2 different factories, that's why I was intrigued when I saw the option.

I know I saw it somewhere, cause I did a double take just to be sure, give me a minute and I'll find it for you.
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

Scroll down to second to last option on primary head on any 6YE body page such as https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-premium ... s-sex-doll

I'll post a screenshot..
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah What that is that they will order you a head and HOPE the color matches. I remember asking BCD this when I was first looking at dolls. I was looking at 6YE body but wanted a WM head. Since they are different companies, the colors wont match exactly due to different pigments used.

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

Like this
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (730.99 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

kambui wrote:Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah What that is that they will order you a head and HOPE the color matches. I remember asking BCD this when I was first looking at dolls. I was looking at 6YE body but wanted a WM head. Since they are different companies, the colors wont match exactly due to different pigments used.

Ohhh okay. Thanks for clearing that up, buddy. I almost impulse spent twenty five hundred dollars on something that doesn't match just now. :whistle:

If anyone has experience ordering this with different skin tone options, please post pictures and let us know which ones might work well together.
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We can ask 6ye to make head with m16 bolt so that it can use on wm body. For the color match , we would advise which colors would have the best result and we can also ask 6ye adjust the color a bit to archive the best result , but we can’t guarantee there is no color mismatch
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Bertil164 wrote:Greetings all humans!
is sexy sex doll.com good to buy from? I’m new here and want to receive the correct goods, as a newbie I have all the usual insecurities about buying from a site thousands of miles away!
Also reallovesexdolls.com looks good, are they cool too? If anyone out there has bought a doll from either of these two please tell me of your experiences,
Many Thanks everyone 8)
SofaKing wrote:I notice on the SSD website there is an option to combine 6YE heads and WM body. I'm intrigued. Has anyone got this option before? How did the skin tones match up?

We are on TDF so no worry
RLSD only sells wm doll but we sell other brands as well like 6ye premium
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Ok so I have a quick question, in order to connect a WM head to a 6YE body what is needed? Also, after the 6YE body is made capable to accommodate the WM head can you ever switch back to a 6YE head on that same body if you so choose in the future? Sorry for the long question just trying to get crystal clear on the matter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Bazinga wrote:Ok so I have a quick question, in order to connect a WM head to a 6YE body what is needed? Also, after the 6YE body is made capable to accommodate the WM head can you ever switch back to a 6YE head on that same body if you so choose in the future? Sorry for the long question just trying to get crystal clear on the matter.
The best way to do this is get the 6ye body with the quick release adaptor , The top of which is threaded to take a m12 bolt .
Then you screw the WM head to it , if you want to put a 6ye head back on you just remove the bolt from the 6ye adaptor .
6ye quick release adapter
004.jpg
004.jpg (860.06 KiB) Viewed 5048 times
M12 fitted to 6ye body
005.jpg
005.jpg (673.18 KiB) Viewed 5048 times
WM head 51 fitted to 6ye body
001.jpg
001.jpg (893.22 KiB) Viewed 5048 times
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

bob7892 wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Ok so I have a quick question, in order to connect a WM head to a 6YE body what is needed? Also, after the 6YE body is made capable to accommodate the WM head can you ever switch back to a 6YE head on that same body if you so choose in the future? Sorry for the long question just trying to get crystal clear on the matter.
The best way to do this is get the 6ye body with the quick release adaptor , The top of which is threaded to take a m12 bolt .
Then you screw the WM head to it , if you want to put a 6ye head back on you just remove the bolt from the 6ye adaptor .
6ye quick release adapter
004.jpg
M12 fitted to 6ye body
005.jpg
WM head 51 fitted to 6ye body
001.jpg
Wow thanks Bob for all of your help! :glou: I appreciate very much the time you've taken to explain the process with pictures as well, it's helped alot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I have 2 6Ye heads for my WM 156 in natural which is the way to go for not having to worry about color matching.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:We can ask 6ye to make head with m16 bolt so that it can use on wm body. For the color match , we would advise which colors would have the best result and we can also ask 6ye adjust the color a bit to archive the best result , but we can’t guarantee there is no color mismatch

I'd like to try this, but I notice there is no option to get enhanced mouth on the wm head when you select it on a 6y3 body page. what do you suggest ?
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

INFORMATIONS