sexysexdoll.com

Rare 6Ye 150cm Big Boobs Body (without Head) at US$450

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
StonecoldDriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rare 6Ye 150cm Big Boobs Body (without Head) at US$450

Post by StonecoldDriver »

Bought this doll from SSD. She was pretty much as described and in good condition. Having ability to be able at least see them in chat was really there only saving grace. I would ask every evening or early morning about shipping info. With that reply was can I email you in few hours. Next day come along and no email. I understand this was sale from one of there customers and took little bit for them to get in contact with. I received email for confirmation of payment. But after that nothing til they knew it was shipped. If you say you going email someone at least take the 1 minute to say waiting to hear from costumer. Which was never said threw out until they said finally got email from there costumer and be shipping at end of week. Hindsight I see what issue was but as a business shouldn’t keep costumers in the dark. 7 days kept hearing we email you few hours. Never receiving any email.
I feel got great deal at least for what I was mainly looking for. Invention to come that should really help the doll community.
On a side note to 6ye, WTF gives with the insert? They don’t even line up no where near. There a lip for insert on one side , lower. The angle for opening is several cm above the insert making it useless except to fill the gap.

Jharvey34
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Rare 6Ye 150cm Big Boobs Body (without Head) at US$450

Post by Jharvey34 »

Any pic?

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Rare 6Ye 150cm Big Boobs Body (without Head) at US$450

Post by David82 »

Pics please.