sexysexdoll.com

how long did it take you to get your doll from SSD-explained

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
newlife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

how long did it take you to get your doll from SSD-explained

Post by newlife »

How long did it take you to receive your doll from SSD? I'm not putting them down. Just want to know. My first doll I ordered right before CNY, it literally took 65 days to arrive she is a 6 Ye doll , no changes from the ready to ship dolls... Not ready to give a review of her yet.... I then ordered a WM 163 H-cup with pubic hair ... It has all most been a month??? What is your experience with them and shipping..and getting your order right???

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: how long did it take you to get your doll from SSD???

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

newlife wrote:How long did it take you to receive your doll from SSD? I'm not putting them down. Just want to know. My first doll I ordered right before CNY, it literally took 65 days to arrive she is a 6 Ye doll , no changes from the ready to ship dolls... Not ready to give a review of her yet.... I then ordered a WM 163 H-cup with pubic hair ... It has all most been a month??? What is your experience with them and shipping..and getting your order right???
We are so sorry for the long waiting time, 6Ye doll orders got stuck during Chinese New Year but their production speed resumed to be normal recently

For the WM order, it's WM163H the super popular model recently, a wordwide hot product , it takes much longer if customers select this model.

We will keep you updated. Again, We apologise for the inconvenience caused
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

newlife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: how long did it take you to get your doll from SSD-expla

Post by newlife »

Thanks for the quick reply. The post was just to see what the turn around usually was. The WM 163 h-cup is awesome... totally understandable that it would be a very popular model.. I can’t wait for mine...thanks again.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: how long did it take you to get your doll from SSD-expla

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Shifted topic from 6YE to SSD.

Housekeeping record.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS