sexysexdoll.com

Importing to Canada

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Dollorama

Re: Importing to Canada

Post by Dollorama »

Dang so it is correct when I thought 1800 usd would ultimately be 3000 cad. I can see why people buy used lol. Some vendors include shipping but I wonder if they'd declare the value as cost of doll on their site minus shipping.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Importing to Canada

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dollorama wrote:Dang so it is correct when I thought 1800 usd would ultimately be 3000 cad. I can see why people buy used lol. Some vendors include shipping but I wonder if they'd declare the value as cost of doll on their site minus shipping.
Yes Canadians having to deal with the exchange rate. 1800 US is 2300 CDN with duties and taxes you are running about 2800 CDN.
Taxes figured with Ontario HST. Depending on Province. Quebec is 5% Does not make a whole lot of difference in final sum.
My seller I paid 705 to. They declared 686 on box. Little bit of difference. :)

American buyers do get a better deal than us Canucks :) If you knew someone in the States maybe ship to them, but you'd still have to declare at border. Or could dress her up, and drive her across. Just say she is my long drive buddy!! :) They'd let ya slide through figuring you just a true nutty Canadian :haha4:

INFORMATIONS