www.irontechdoll.com

Should IRON TECH make an A CUP like her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Should IRON TECH make an A CUP like her?

Post by Dollicious2 »

I don't think she has what some call a masculine face , it is a somewhat typical middle eastern look and could pass for Indian , Spanish , Italian or Greek.
In a nutshell it's a Mediterranean looking face.

What I really like is that she has a woman's face and not a baby faced teen look which gets classified as feminine.

I do admit there are masculine faces on woman and some actually resembling animals as well :lol:
Not this one.

Oh the ass ? Yeah my former wife had same ass and yeah she caused some accidents walking down the street as well , such as the accident I had getting wedlocked to the S*** C*** W*****. :mrgreen:
Cheers
DL2

Steve-o
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Steve-o »

YES...I vote YES. I own several skinny small breast model type dolls and I want more of them! Love them smaller hip dolls, long legs and A or B cup breasts.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Steve-o wrote:YES...I vote YES. I own several skinny small breast model type dolls and I want more of them! Love them smaller hip dolls, long legs and A or B cup breasts.
I like your style brother Steve-o :mrgreen:
I have to say though I like hips too and a bit of muscle on the thighs but all else can be slender , the girl gotta have an ass crack , you agree ?
DL2

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

Nothing beats long sexy legs like that. I would be all for this.

INFORMATIONS