www.irontechdoll.com

Newbie here with a qustion?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Lemon

Newbie here with a qustion?

Post by Lemon »

Hey there I'm new here and had a question about Irontech dolls. Can anyone answer what kind of joints their dolls have and are the palm plates rebuildable? as finger breaks are unavoidable no matter how careful we are. and does anyone have any tips as far as dressing her? or point me in the direction of a guide. thank you in advance

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Newbie here with a qustion?

Post by Tsall »

Sorry, I can't answer your question about joints ore palm plate.
In regards to dressing you can try to ask Panther68. He has access to an endless wardrobe and makes use of it. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Newbie here with a qustion?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Lemon,
One key thing with dressing is not staining her.
You might want to check out the honeymoon guide and Newlywed guide under our section.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS