www.irontechdoll.com

Andrea is a busy bee with the arrival of my IT 169

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Andrea is a busy bee with the arrival of my IT 169

Post by Dees luver »

Yup I think I need to own one of these IT girls, I like the thicc ones 8)

Andrea is so dam cute, she reminded me of this, it’s pretty cool

I hope Andrea will “BEE” at the meet in October :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther, excellent showcasing of this new Irontech gal. First I have to say Andrea looks as cute as a button in that bee costume! she really does steal the show! This IT169 look very impressive and I'm sure there will be many looking at the LHP and reaching for their credit cards! That's a beautiful face as well, I haven't got any IT ladies myself yet but am smitten by this particular head, she's simply gorgeous so hopefully she will be going out on a few trips with you soon. Very informative thread, getting all those important stats out in a very accessible way, excellent stuff!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Ragnar, will give some of your suggestions a try. It's always hard to get a feel for giving a face a particular look. The Ella head for example, I did not think much of it, seeing it on here, but when I actually got it and gave it my desired look. She is one of my most realistic faces.
Hey Panther! That´s why experimenting with a heads outlook is so much fun, trying different wigs, MU and so on. Loved doing it on Alyona (Selina head) the most and still finding new "characters" by changing small things here and there. I´m glad the factory MU wore off pretty fast (from cleaning and changing eyes) so I´m free to style as I like. :glou:
Panther68 wrote: First, Avante, you are completely wrong, Akisha was smokin' in this shoot. Will be better when I get some MF eyes on her. No doubt, I can work well with Akisha and Tracy, though Tracy is a bit heavy make upped, giving her a bit of a tranny look. They did a great job with the make up, if anything, maybe a bit too much.
that wig on Akisha fits her well and she looks anything but a moron (it was delivery condition eye placement anyway). :thumbs_up: Fairly sure that Tracy won´t look like a tranny if you got some appropiate wigs on her. MF eyes then will be the icing on the cake and maybe the arctic blue ones quite in particular. Tracy´s definitely among the IT beautiful "character" gals and I love these style heads quite in particular. :whistle: There´s already too many look alikes among doll brands on the market and Tracy (and Monica) stands out in any case!
Panther68 wrote:Let's get ready to Bumble!!!!
:haha4:

Love holes look tasty perfect as on all IronTech gals. 8) A more natural looking kneeling doggy pose (thighs bent more inwards, waist joint not full tilt) will give an even better impression I´m sure. Did you get the new easy move skeleton btw?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

How´s about that? :whistle: 8) (MF Arctic Blue eyes btw)

Panther Tracy Head Ebony Blue.jpg
Panther Tracy Head Ebony Blue.jpg (696.91 KiB) Viewed 891 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

HAHAHA well to be fair, I'd just question if she looked nice from all sides; do for sure agree she's got some pretty hot features tho, and in this set she sure looks nice! Still not totally blown away but let's say she moved closer to a 8 in my book. Am however putting her high up my list of 'sorta asian' heads, as I like me some diversity ;).

The model itself, well there's some pro's and con's in my book, but think the 'general body look' might be better than I expected (less all legs than I thought) and the bubble in the butt is quite epic hehe; would love to see that from more positions for pos. future sets (guess it's her major asset, tho tits do look pretty great also). Would sure wonder how's she look (nude) next to the 168B which is sorta ultimate 'realistic body'...

Not completely convinced with the lvp pics tho man, as that is one insane back arch! Good to see that's possible tho, but would love to see some maybe sitting on the knees doggy with more 'natural' back fold one day (not serious must see request tho, do look forward to seeing more of the Akisha head tho :P). Stats seem to be closest to official specs ever by IT ;).

EDIT:
Her bum looks so nice in this...goddamn. Whole body shape really, tho wished her arms and legs -esp knee to feet- part were a little thicker. But she is starting to grow on me for sure :P.
Bet that ass would look great in leggings too BTW! The waist to ass ratio is about perfect I think to be super curvy, tho not to extreme. Jep, nice ass :mrgreen: .
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi Panther 68,
Well done, thank you for your measurements table.
At first look, this IT169 has not the same mold as mine. Here the private parts look quite anatomicaly correct. The hips width and the waistline here are larger. Also mine without head has a height of 148cm.A 169cm requires 152cm plus if you want to keep using standard heads (adding 16 cm only) But of course with the JENNIFER head (add 18cm) you would get here already 168cm.
As usual very good quality pictures.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi Panther 68,
Well done, thank you for your measurements table.
At first look, this IT169 has not the same mold as mine. Here the private parts look quite anatomicaly correct. The hips width and the waistline here are larger. Also mine without head has a height of 148cm.A 169cm requires 152cm plus if you want to keep using standard heads (adding 16 cm only) But of course with the JENNIFER head (add 18cm) you would get here already 168cm.
As usual very good quality pictures.
Hey Dollsampler, when Irontech did a updated shoot of the 169. It looked a bit different, so I took a chance on her. Quite happy, I did. I am assuming this is the upgraded skeleton as it is quite smooth. Nothing loose or too tight. She has a nice shape butt, too. I think this model is very unrepresented, so I may have to do something about that, along with Merida and dxc.

The Irontech 165 is suppose to arrive at any moment as I spend the day waiting for delivery on this beautiful afternoon. Well, at least I can wash the Miata and clean house as I wait for her arrival.

Hey Dees,

I completely forgot about that video from the early 90's. It is so Andrea. Just have to put her glasses and black stockings on.

Hey Ragnar,

Agreed, that the Tracy head would be perfect in a dark tone, she can still pass for a very light complexion mix race or Caribbean/Brazilian

Hey Avante,

Her legs a bit slimmer then the 163 and 168, but not by much, hence why she is lighter, too, at 39 kg vs 42 and 45 kg. Will try to get some knee doggy and some shots of her in leggings

Butlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Butlover »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi Panther 68,
.. Here the private parts look quite anatomicaly correct.....
You guys haven't seen a real girl for a long time, have you? If this is correct my wife must have them wrongly placed.

Doggy seems possible though, but only with this extremely unnatural back arch. Otherwise nice doll and thank you for the excellent pictures!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

:haha4: you may be right. I really should have said she is capable to be done doggy style.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Agreed. A sweet ass

SubmissiveDolls

Post by SubmissiveDolls »

Thanks so much for taking the time, to do measurement pics for us ..... Sorry to ask , but are her feet length ,truly only 21 cm ??

breaks my heart , lol . I need a doll with 23 cm feet, at least. Why cant manufacturers post accurate info
Attachments
20190929_211055.jpg
20190929_211055.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 763 times
20190929_211022.jpg
20190929_211022.jpg (3.57 MiB) Viewed 763 times
20190929_213115along the sole.jpg
20190929_213115along the sole.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 763 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning Tim,

You should be fine with a size 5 that is what I have her in right now, along with all my other tall dolls that range from 20 to 22 cm feet.

SubmissiveDolls

Do you happen to have an open toed heel similar to this ? The heel rises about 6 inches. If you did.

If you ever have time . Is be eternally grateful to see how a 20 cm foot fits in it. Dont need standing. Just slap it on her, while shes laying around is fine.

Just want to see how sloppy or how good of a fit is it .
Attachments
20190929_211022 - Copy.jpg
20190929_211022 - Copy.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 749 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Tim,

This afternoon was a good opportunity to take your request along with doing my first real photo set with the IT 169. Also want to get some shots of the Tracy head. Her are some shots for you. As you can see,she fills the size 5 shoes fine. Standing her in spiked heels will be a challenge, but for posing in a sitting position, no problem. I have insoles under her panty hose to protect the panty hose from her foot bolts.
Attachments
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG (674.48 KiB) Viewed 729 times
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG (645.94 KiB) Viewed 729 times

SubmissiveDolls

Thank you thank you so much for taking the time to do that. I wish I had a retailer in my city , or even with in a 500 mile radius. The doll I end up with is going to have a lot of close up modelling shots on the feet. Now I get to see what a 20cm foot looks like in a size 5. I can imagine how a true 23 cm foot would fill it perfectly. I know Im being picky about that aspect. But the forum will see why , once I have her. ... Seriously thank you , for helping a stranger ... And she looks f-ing great !!!
Attachments
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG (184.96 KiB) Viewed 725 times

INFORMATIONS