www.irontechdoll.com

Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear Members,
It is really happy to write this letter here. TPE sex dolls enjoys great realistic softness for sensual and visual pleasure. This year, Irontechdoll will creat some models mostly based memebers requests.
If you can show us your requests on design, functions, dolls operations easiness, or other any details like wig, eyes, nails, pussy, oral, etc.
We try our best to conquer all the shortages and satisfy your demands mostly.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Jab

Re: Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Post by Jab »

Meatier inner thigh curve when her legs are together, there's a triangle.
http://www.classybro.com/wp-content/upl ... t-Butt.jpg

Sexy shapely calves.
http://www.bluemaize.net/im/leggings/be ... legs-0.jpg

Realistic breast angles with thicker longer nipples, wider areola. Areola that may look like they're filled with blood from excitement.
Not sure if I can post pics, so I won't.

More realistic body shapes, even lifecasted.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I prefer dolls that have lean and athletic build. Realism is better than exaggerated body types like the dolls with very large breasts. ( I know many like that, it just isn't for me).

Focus on the scale of things. The leg length needs to be proportional to the torso length and so on. No super skinny arms and legs.

And to appeal to the TDF crowd we need faces we can take pictures of and post those pictures here on TDF. Very young looking faces won't do.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for alll your opinions. Jab's photos are so nice and express exact what we are thinking on dolls. Metricnut's idea is also nice to see. Let's just continue this topic, so we can keep serving all the members better and better! :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Want to get a Golden Age for your business? Go completely different and design a head wit an articulated bottom jaw so the face would not deform when penetrated. You would be the only TPE company having this feature and MANY would want this!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

irontechdoll wrote:Dear Members,
It is really happy to write this letter here. TPE sex dolls enjoys great realistic softness for sensual and visual pleasure. This year, Irontechdoll will creat some models mostly based memebers requests.
If you can show us your requests on design, functions, dolls operations easiness, or other any details like wig, eyes, nails, pussy, oral, etc.

Best regards
Leonard
Fingers and Toes that do not come loose from palm plates, or break within 2-3 weeks of purchase like my WM did.
Here is a great chance to one-up all the others if you guys can make something that is a lot more sturdy as far as fingers and toes go, please.

Because In my opinion, if you can't put working brakes on a vehicle, then the powertrain and body of the said vehicle are pretty much useless since it can't even stop.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RainKing wrote:

Best regards
Leonard
Fingers and Toes that do not come loose from palm plates, or break within 2-3 weeks of purchase like my WM did.
Here is a great chance to one-up all the others if you guys can make something that is a lot more sturdy as far as fingers and toes go, please.

Because In my opinion, if you can't put working brakes on a vehicle, then the powertrain and body of the said vehicle are pretty much useless since it can't even stop.
This.

Actually, the three more popular features (based on past polls) of the forum members are, in order...

1. Weight reduction.
2. Hands/fingers redesign.
3. Articulated jaw.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Jab

Post by Jab »

RainKing wrote:

Best regards
Leonard

Gotta agree with this also. One of the fingers on my WM torso seperated from the palm plate 3 days ago. Both thumbs have been seperated for weeks.

Another function could be a soft type insert which yields to penetration only. The opening itself could be funnel shaped as to not miss the hole, the rest would open on entering and close "contract" when exiting if possible.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Thumbs up to Irontech for taking this approach! Luckily the community is alive, well and ready to deliver! :)

I'll have a hard time "correcting" Irontech on your "body looks", since i believe you have some of the best looking bodies on the market, specifically the 155cm Anna and Lora body!
http://www.irontechdoll.com/product/155 ... l-344.html

Still, a few things comes to mind concerning design, function and usability;
Some are what I would call "basic must-haves" which are what manufacturers, in my opinion, still needs to innovate on to nail the basics of a doll. Other "personal nice-to-haves" are just my personal preferences which would target me (and likely others, but not all) specifically.

Basic must-haves:
- One more vote for a better finger/toe design! Maybe tiny aluminium/carbon fiber ball-joints could be implemented? With ever softer TPE formulas, this becomes more and more critical to the integrity/durability of ANY doll.
- Complete ball jointed skeleton.
- Better oral capabilities on head designs. Articulated jaw might be the perfect solution!
- True/natural angles and placements of vaginal and anal entries.

Personal nice-to-haves:
- Natural body proportions in the age-range of 18-25 (peak of sexual maturity) bodytype with B/C cups hanging "the Irontech way". Thats right, you nailed this on the 155cm Anna and Lora and this is the industry standard imo! NO lengthened legs though.
- 145-160cm range.
- <30kg weight.

Lastly, I feel head designs are Irontech's weakest link. Dont know if this is a deliberate design-choice, but your faces look too "cartoon'ish" for my taste as I prefer realism. Youre most realistic head by far is:
http://www.irontechdoll.com/product/142 ... y-339.html
And yet, her half surprised and half blank-stare expression looks kinda silly imo, where i personally find the "begging" (please hug, love and protect me) expressions to push the right buttons in my nature.

Once again, thank you for this RFC, I cant wait to see what Irontech has in store for 2018!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Besides a small breast nicely toned body, I'm looking for a full skeleton hands and rotating forearm. Holding hands and positioning them for grip would be amazing.

With 8 dolls already, I don't need any more unless a new doll is super compelling.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i would love to see a full sized elf head with some nice wide and long ears. and an Asian face to go with that. but that might just be me. and yes, please have some finger and toe wires that are stronger then the other doll makers. its not fun when your girl starts to get wires poking through shredding the tpe

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The future and next step was here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83649&hilit=Agony and then it fell through.

That said, many of the innovative concepts discussed for that doll line model are still relevant.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think many manufacturers have looked towards the sexualised figure for popularity.

But greater acceptance of dolls will come forward when dolls can look just like natural people, not to be derided as mere sex-objects.

This is why I look for dolls who can pose as fashion models, be mannequins in shop windows, appear as a natural figure among people, be an extra person in a family rather than merely the sextoy that has to be hidden.

Many people want a companion figure, not always for sex, and one that can be presented as pure beautiful sculpture as a normality sitting around relaxing naturally in the home without visitors peering inquisitively asking "is that a sexdoll?".

Sex and lust might well be where some if not most of us start. But then we find the doll to be so very much more. Getting a doll that's more than just sex in the first place is a good start.

Keep an eye out for my blog next month in Coverdoll, possibly as Chloé's blog, in which I feature a doll who's so wonderful as a toy person that everyone wants their photo taken next to her. That's the sort of magic doll who can give so much fun, rather than the sort of doll that one might be embarrassed to be near.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I never like getting into these type of posts,( but you asked.)
Where the manufacture is asking
little ol TDF what we think about how they should run their company. ( it's a big world and TDF is a grain of sand. )
It's just a great way to keep the thread going and their names on the board. I have seen it more times than I like..
(M.P.O.)

But.....
one big word and two small ones. ,,, weight, Weight,weight.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Weight reduction is at the top of the list for me as well, but needs to be accomplished without compromising height, waist and thigh thickness or sticking abnormally long and skinny arms and legs on short torsos!!! :evil:

INFORMATIONS