www.irontechdoll.com

Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi Anime

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Samurai and DL2, come out to play...Irontech 168 Ayumi A

Post by Panther68 »

First endeavor in a threesome. Alright get your mind out of the gutter. 3 doll shoot out in San Francisco. Two locations. First one, here is OK. Gotta get my feet wet, get a routine. Second set at Place of Fine Arts came out much better. Definitely, a workout. Realize the new gal, Irontech 168 is heavier than my other dolls. Oh yeah, this is Aquatic Park.
Attachments
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG (502.15 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG (405.31 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG (658.39 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG (348.83 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG (512.24 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG (565.09 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG (436.96 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG (499.94 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG (565.08 KiB) Viewed 1888 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a glamorous trio they make! Has your new gal got a name yet? I may have missed it back in this thread but that shot where she is looking into the camera is lovely, she's a heart breaker for sure! I can appreciate the hard work that went into setting this up but it was well worth it as you have some super pics here taken at some nice angles. The girls look completely natural the way you have them posed, I'm sure that anyone walking past would have assumed it was just 3 beautiful women having their picture taken, as you do early in the morning! Anyway can't wait to see the rest, keep them coming!

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Nice work and yes she is heavy.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

About two days ago I saw Anastasia in the thread Back in Black ! All Black Dressed Babes.

I immediately realized it was one doll too many. Anya and little Anna in the mirror on one side and another doll on the other.

Now it's clear, a beautiful addition to your doll family. :thumbs_up:
Nice photos of all three dolls. At home and in Aquatic Park.

By the way: I need a new email notification system for TDF: New topic from member ... :whistle:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Great pics, these ladies are amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

You are my hero for taking three HEAVY girls out, posing them, and getting a great shoot done and dusted.
But this photo:

Completely left me for chips.
This is just amazing and you new lady looks fantastic.
She takes to the camera very well.
Congrats friend!
:glou:
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Merida

Post by Merida »

Up to 4 now. Getting 3 dolls in a van to drive to a location. A few trips to and fro. Composing a shot. Posing, clothing and makeup. I admire your tenacity!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Wow!! Thanks for the replies guys. This is a great doll. I will individually comment after I throw this set up. Second stop, Place of Fine Arts. Such a beautiful background, perfect backlighting. Took enough photos for every doll to get there own set along with all 3 and myself in a couple.
Attachments
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG (920.44 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG (603.26 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0373.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0390.JPG
IMG_0390.JPG (766.63 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG (473.51 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Quite the lovely harem there panther! :D Anna is still my favorite though :p

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Congratulations Panther68,
It is really nice to see Ayumi is with your girls! Hope you can bring us more great photos to enjoy!
Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Now she is one of the sexiest BCD babes for sure!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Image
Now she is one of the sexiest BCD babes for sure!
Jeff
Thanks Jeff, the lighting at that time was just perfect. She looks pretty good in a pair of jeans and a leather jacket, too. TBA......

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

irontechdoll wrote:Congratulations Panther68,
It is really nice to see Ayumi is with your girls! Hope you can bring us more great photos to enjoy!
Best regards
Leonard
Thanks Leonard, she is like a work of art. So much detail in her sculpt. Maybe we can call you Leonardo de Vinci. :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:Quite the lovely harem there panther! :D Anna is still my favorite though :p
Thanks Zippy, Anastasia will always be my first gal, while the others, I appreciate their beauty, but they are my models. She is definitely my veteran model. I can just throw her up there, and she will look so natural. We definitely have that model, photographer relationship

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Arthur1960 wrote:What a glamorous trio they make! Has your new gal got a name yet? I may have missed it back in this thread but that shot where she is looking into the camera is lovely, she's a heart breaker for sure! I can appreciate the hard work that went into setting this up but it was well worth it as you have some super pics here taken at some nice angles. The girls look completely natural the way you have them posed, I'm sure that anyone walking past would have assumed it was just 3 beautiful women having their picture taken, as you do early in the morning! Anyway can't wait to see the rest, keep them coming!
Thanks Arthur, no I haven't named her, until just now. Drum roll, please.......It will be Ayumi Anime. :razz: All my dolls names start with An. Usually Russian names. Oh by the way, the real Ayumi is from Ukaraine, so she is Russian speaking, but of Korean ethnicity. Anime starts with AN, so their you go. Besides everyone is already calling her that, why not just go with it. Like my avatar, they are my angels. Endless War inspired me on the angel theme. It's to to counter balance his witches of the East. East Bay that is.... :D Endless, I know you will read this.....
ts10208 wrote:Nice work and yes she is heavy.
Thanks Ts10208, lift with the knees, I keep telling myself. I will do your gal proud, like she never left home.
Tsall wrote:About two days ago I saw Anastasia in the thread Back in Black ! All Black Dressed Babes.

I immediately realized it was one doll too many. Anya and little Anna in the mirror on one side and another doll on the other.

Now it's clear, a beautiful addition to your doll family. :thumbs_up:
Nice photos of all three dolls. At home and in Aquatic Park.

By the way: I need a new email notification system for TDF: New topic from member ... :whistle:
Good Catch Tsall, I left her left hand in the photo, just to see if anyone noticed. Sure enough you did. I am the same. I always check out the background, whether its my photos or others.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Great pics, these ladies are amazing!

Chris
Thanks Chris, good to hear from you again, not posting a lot on Anastasia's thread, but as you can see, she is still working training the new gals.
Endless War wrote:You are my hero for taking three HEAVY girls out, posing them, and getting a great shoot done and dusted.
But this photo:

Completely left me for chips.
This is just amazing and you new lady looks fantastic.
She takes to the camera very well.
Congrats friend!
Thanks Endless, she poses well, her joints are so smooth. I usually don't do the nude shots, but I was doing a wardrobe change and she looked so natural, had to break out the camera for a couple of photos.
Merida wrote:Up to 4 now. Getting 3 dolls in a van to drive to a location. A few trips to and fro. Composing a shot. Posing, clothing and makeup. I admire your tenacity!
Thank you Merida, I have a habit of being real focused on something, then after 5 to 6 months burnout. Well it's 11 months still going on. It the Adrenalin of trying to get that shot and to prove to myself at 50 years old, I can still do the physical stuff.

INFORMATIONS