www.irontechdoll.com

Clothing size for 155cm?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Clothing size for 155cm?

Post by vanzo66 »

Finally made a decision and just ordered a 155 IRT! Now comes the fun part...clothes and accessories shopping. Any 155 owners have suggestions on clothing sizes (US)?

Thanks!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Clothing size for 155cm?

Post by Dollsampler »

looking at the resellers measurements table the 155 IRT is B.W.H. 74 57 82 with a A cup.
In europe such dimensions including the height point to a 11-12 year old girl.Should be the same age clothes in USA.

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

Best suggestion would be to visit a thrift shop and buy used clothes to get a feel for the size. All my dolls are close in size and they still wear slightly different sizes depending on material and the type of fit your looking for. It'll never be the same size from one outfit to the other if the material and cut isn't the same.
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Gwen's a 150cm 31-19-29 and she wears US XS or XXS clothing or Asian S.

Stuff that ties or that's very stretchy is very forgiving on size. Also, things that real women complain about being too short usually fit Gwen well at 4'-11".

I love mini dresses, micro skirts, halter tops, and string bikinis.

PM me if you want me to send you some links to specific items I've bought.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

vanzo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vanzo66 »

Thanks all, I've been trying to match her measurements to online size charts. It seems you're right that the right size will most likely be found in juvenile clothing. I also found some XS women's sizes that may work as well. Will keep everyone posted.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Women's xs, Juniors size 0, and children's size 12. (The waist will likely be a bit loose - use a belt.)
Go down one size for tighter fits.
Swap.com

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Will release some dolls clothing. We have found some very attractive clothing for our dolls. And will introduce those kits to all the memebers. So when you buy Irontechdolls, you will be able to choose some sexy and attractive clothings!

:glou:
Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Yeah finding clothes for these tiny hotnesses is difficult. At least finding something that fits well and look good.

I've just ordered a 155cm IronTech doll a few days ago, but had a similarly sized one from before and therefore I already have a lot of clothes. Most pieces of clothing you find are just too big though, even if they are XS, XXS or even Petite. And if you find child or teen clothes, they're usually not made for a miniature size adult, curvy body, so they tend to look weird anyway.

I recently ordered a whole bunch of clothes from shops like BooHoo, DollsKill, Asos and H&M - most in size "Petite XS" or "Petite 32" (which are made for people of 5'3" and under and the smallest ones they have, usually). Sadly, all are definitely on the big side... which is CRAZY! The best fitting ones of the bunch were the kids clothes from H&M.

From experience, your best bet is probably to find S or XS Asian sized clothing. I've ordered a LOT of stuff (not just clothes for my dolls, but camera equipment, electronics, bits and bobs...) mainly from China via Ebay, AliExpress and Wish. Thing is, it usually takes forever, you never really know what you're gonna get - or even IF you'll get it; in my experience probably one in 12-15 orders from China never show up. Un the upside the prices are usually very low, so you can afford to go on a spree every now and then.

Bottom line, it's tricky, yes. But small Asian sizes are normally what fits a 155cm doll best. Or sometimes kids clothes in sizes "122-128" (around age 8-12, depending...). As far as underwear goes though, normal sizes fit much better, so normal size S or even M panties, for example, are usually a great fit.

Or you could just shrink them in the washer or dryer ;) gonna try that myself soon...

On a different note, I for one would REALLY love to see a few chunkier gals in the 150-160cm size range. Not chubby necessarily, but with thicker arms, legs and just a tad bigger around the waist. Closer to the seemingly discontinued 142cm IronTech, but taller. Surely they would weigh more, but perhaps there are ways to fix that during the evolution of the dolls?

Anyhoo, peace, Fred out
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

irontechdoll wrote:Will release some dolls clothing. We have found some very attractive clothing for our dolls. And will introduce those kits to all the memebers. So when you buy Irontechdolls, you will be able to choose some sexy and attractive clothings!

:glou:
Best regards
Leonard
That is great news, Leonard! Another reason why the future of IronTech is looking very bright indeed... :thumbs_up:

Please don't limit the range to intimate/lingerie only though, if possible. I'm sure many of us customers would love to see some regular clothes too, such as a few tight dresses, tops and skirts, etc too? :)

Cheers
Fred

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Update: ordering clothes from China using the WISH app has not proven particularly successful as of yet... unfortunately almost ALL clothes that has arrived so far (tops, tights, etc) has been WAY too big - even if labeled "XS". A bummer, to say the least, but I guess it only supports my opinion that the average doll, regardless of size, has arms and legs that are simply too skinny. I guess it's partially due to weight issues, but I'm seriously consider the WM162C doll next time, for this particular reason, as her build is a bit more... "normal"(?)!

Anyhoo, that's my two cents. Hope you had better luck in finding great outfits! :)

INFORMATIONS