www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
morgan_mr

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by morgan_mr »

This sounded like too much fun not to be a part of, so I just signed up!

Don't know what number I am, but hopefully we're close to 10.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Yes. Count me in. Bill me.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Guess what?
Attachments
download.png
download.png (5.76 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I think we can start this project very soon by this speed. Please contact Jeff if you are interested! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

irontechdoll wrote:I think we can start this project very soon by this speed. Please contact Jeff if you are interested! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Irontech: Do it right, or don't do it. What 1AM did was a waste of time. Take your time, and above all, pay attention to detail.
:glou:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

She did quite a few photo shoots with another model from the UK a brunette as well. Xmas shoots 3 of them together. I would like a Diora Baird.
Attachments
tumblr_mez4tbmntL1qfil7ko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mez4tbmntL1qfil7ko1_1280.jpg (971.02 KiB) Viewed 1729 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We are at the half way point.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The "Time has Come Today" When Jeff first used that phrase, this song from my music collection started playing in my head. THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to heAr?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Begog wrote:
irontechdoll wrote:I think we can start this project very soon by this speed. Please contact Jeff if you are interested! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Irontech: Do it right, or don't do it. What 1AM did was a waste of time. Take your time, and above all, pay attention to detail.
:glou:
You can judge it by the new creations from us, 150cm doll, 158cm doll, 158cm doll. We focus on details. Before we start a project, we will study the case in various details and we will communicate with our creation team. This will enable us with a clear mind and serious attitudes towards creations.

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

lucy-pinder-in-off-shoulder-gathered-sun-dress-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-off-shoulder-gathered-sun-dress-person-photo-u1.jpg (57.98 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-boho-chic-banded-tie-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-boho-chic-banded-tie-person-photo-u1.jpg (67.99 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-calvin-klein-black-push-up-bra-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-calvin-klein-black-push-up-bra-person-photo-u1.jpg (87.52 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-fireworks-flash-bikini-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-fireworks-flash-bikini-person-photo-u1.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-cropped-long-sleeve-with-underwear-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-cropped-long-sleeve-with-underwear-person-photo-u1.jpg (75.89 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-padded-plunge-mesh-swimsuit-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-padded-plunge-mesh-swimsuit-person-photo-u1.jpg (52.36 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-in-strapless-masquerade-leather-corset-person-photo-u1.jpg
lucy-pinder-in-strapless-masquerade-leather-corset-person-photo-u1.jpg (21.13 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
lucy-pinder-196.jpg
lucy-pinder-196.jpg (58.59 KiB) Viewed 1681 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Any more interests? We hope to start this project for you guys very soon!

Best regards
Leonard

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Any more interests? We hope to start this project for you guys very soon!

Best regards
Leonard

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

To the five that have joined, should we start with the face first?
If the face looks really good then you each can decide if you want to move forward.
I am guessing to make a good face will take awhile and will give more time for others to join in to get ten or close enough and I cover the balance for the mold.

Leonard,
Is five enough to start working on her face?
-princeoverit
-Just in time

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:To the five that have joined, should we start with the face first?
If the face looks really good then you each can decide if you want to move forward.
I am guessing to make a good face will take awhile and will give more time for others to join in to get ten or close enough and I cover the balance for the mold.

Leonard,
yes, that is a fantastic plan. That is what is holding me back from joining in on this as I Love Lucy pinder. If I can get a close enough resemblance, I would likely jump on board as one of the other five.

I'm assuming they would try to get the bodies close as possible? Breast shape, not your size, is very important when you're trying to imitate a look.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

RicherRich wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:To the five that have joined, should we start with the face first?

Leonard,
yes, that is a fantastic plan. That is what is holding me back from joining in on this as I Love Lucy pinder. If I can get a close enough resemblance, I would likely jump on board as one of the other five.

I'm assuming they would try to get the bodies close as possible? Breast shape, not your size, is very important when you're trying to imitate a look.
You need to jump on board now to even have a project. We need 5 more. :glou:

Yes, by all means, concentrate on getting the face right. Without that, we got nothing. Even if all we ever get is a face, that will be fine, because we can put it on any doll. LP has a WOMAN'S body, and a TPE doll of her dimensions is probably a 100+ pounder. Not skinny arms and legs with tiny waist. If the doll will look like that (like 1AM) the head is all I want. I have some ideas for TPE weight reduction if Irontech wants to hear them.

INFORMATIONS