www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by Dollicious2 »

Okay weight is an issue for many guys that is very understood but I have to add that a doll that weighs a lot less is always not as realistic and doesn't feel & look as good as these great Irontech dolls.
Especially around the elbows and knees there is ample amounts of TPE and I love that about these dolls , I need not worry as I do with WM dolls having skeleton break threw tearing at the elbows and knees
Also the hands are great on Irontech dolls , can't say as much for Jinsan products the hands always fail in a short time.

I'm sure it's in the plans to try and reduce weights of dolls.
However the mistake of saying a doll weights less then it actually does weigh shouldn't be made , it's best to be totally honest up front about these things.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

At the moment I do not see the added bonus honestly. My IT150 is not 150cm from heel to head. But with 28kg the advertised 27kg are in my estimation OK.
I just do not understand where this discrepancy comes from. As a manufacturer you should be aware that with putting out data, the ones that look it up will have a certain interest in it. So deviating to much only creates frustration and may lose you customers. So on this level you should think they are keeping it in the realm of the actual weight. The data on the IT150 is regarding weight OK as well. So, could it be possible that we are talking about a very unlucky deviation at the moment. Cause if the IT150 is 28kg. Is the jump to an 13 to 14 cm taller doll of 13 kg not a bit unlogical as well?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Getting back to the Brigitte Bardot thing, she's in her 80's now of course, but MAY perhaps be interested in making some commision$$ on the likeness of what she was 5 or 6 decades ago. There are MANY like her, who once possessed astounding beauty, we'd love to have a doll of, STILL ALIVE, who could at least be ASKED discreetly if they might be interested. I bet some would want to capitalize...

As for the current project, any developments?

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

This project is nearly constantly on my mind. But I did kinda tell myself to ignore it since there will be no new development as long as the CNY holidays are going on. I guess we will have to wait for 2 weeks before the next update hits.

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

Dollicious2 wrote:Okay weight is an issue for many guys that is very understood but I have to add that a doll that weighs a lot less is always not as realistic and doesn't feel & look as good as these great Irontech dolls.
Especially around the elbows and knees there is ample amounts of TPE and I love that about these dolls , I need not worry as I do with WM dolls having skeleton break threw tearing at the elbows and knees
Also the hands are great on Irontech dolls , can't say as much for Jinsan products the hands always fail in a short time.

I'm sure it's in the plans to try and reduce weights of dolls.
However the mistake of saying a doll weights less then it actually does weigh shouldn't be made , it's best to be totally honest up front about these things.
DL2
While I still don't own any doll (I'll remedy that soon!) I completely agree with you.

Weight should be stated with accuracy, well, all meassures should be, but weight and height are easy to meassure so they should be honest about them, but regarding weight, that's not the most important issue for me either and I would appreciate a doll whose weight I can feel on top of me close to what a real woman would be and a doll who has enough TPE skin that her high preassure areas are not made of glass and won't tear easily due to the skeleton preassuring the TPE.

Also on the personal preferences side I do prefer thick dolls (specially on the bottom, meaty legs and backside) over skinny dolls and I want dolls with realistic proportions, not those "wasp waist" dolls. I respect everyone likes them, I understand that's a lot of TPE (and hence weight) less for the doll, but I dislike those propostions.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Well she's not my cup of tea but hey. If ya ever want to do a Bridget Powers or a Marilyn Chambers I'm in LOL. IT does have some of the prettiest lady parts out of all the makers. Now if the gov ever stops wanting more in taxes I may be able to save enough for something nice. SMH I hate this time of year.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I hope with CNY over IT will start up again with this project.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I too am impatiently waiting for the next news. But still, I accept to wait if the outcome is a flawless, high quality product.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

dxc wrote:I too am impatiently waiting for the next news. But still, I accept to wait if the outcome is a flawless, high quality product.
Due to the long vacation, the progress is delayed. But all is recovered now. I have discussed with the artist on the creation and has been doing some polishment to make her more vivid looking. Will update some photos later.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

irontechdoll wrote:
dxc wrote:I too am impatiently waiting for the next news. But still, I accept to wait if the outcome is a flawless, high quality product.
Due to the long vacation, the progress is delayed. But all is recovered now. I have discussed with the artist on the creation and has been doing some polishment to make her more vivid looking. Will update some photos later.

Best regards
Leonard
Thanks for the update Leonard. I for one, am much more interested in a quality product, that I will show on this very thread, good or bad, than I am about how soon she arrives. If she is quality and accurate, there will be MUCH more good than bad to report on. It will be brutally honest, too (just ask SY). So send me a good one when she's ready for prime time, and I will make her look good (or bad if she deserves it). I'd MUCH rather have something I can be proud of for a long time than something that got rushed into production. No pressure here. Take your time and get her right.
8)

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Totally agree with all the above

Can't wait to see the next update picture
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I've seen some preliminary pics. Not ready to share, but progress is being made.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Doris is her new name now! We changed her style and makeup. :wink:

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
IMG_7989.jpg
IMG_7989.jpg (412.49 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
IMG_7983.jpg
IMG_7983.jpg (861.31 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
IMG_7914.jpg
IMG_7914.jpg (998.54 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
IMG_7962.jpg
IMG_7962.jpg (987.16 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
IMG_7921_副本.jpg
IMG_7921_副本.jpg (688.03 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Doris better not be the new Lucy

That doesn't look like her at all. The lips need to thinner and wider and the eye brows need to be changed a bit.

So keep working on her
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Need to see her with dark hair.

INFORMATIONS