www.irontechdoll.com

THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: THE TIME HAS COME! Do you want to her?

Post by irontechdoll »

MikeOxbigg wrote:Need to see her with dark hair.
We just have an order for the doll and will do some makeup change and with brown hair either. We will see how she looks like.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Doris better not be the new Lucy

That doesn't look like her at all. The lips need to thinner and wider and the eye brows need to be changed a bit.

So keep working on her
I certainly agree with this. I'm sorry, Leonard.
AF Doll 162.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes,
Leonard is aware of this.
The eyebrows are easy fix
The lips do need to be thinner and wider.
Still, Doris is a nice face that others will like as well.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Yes,
Leonard is aware of this.
The eyebrows are easy fix
The lips do need to be thinner and wider.
Still, Doris is a nice face that others will like as well.
We will do a new makeup for the face and we will see what happened.

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Doris ain't gonna cut it, Leonard. If that's it, no Lucy, I don't want her. Doris has fat collagen "Hollywood" lips, while Lucy has much thinner lips with a wider mouth. If you can't do Lucy, I understand, but I paid in good faith. "Not even recognizable" is unacceptable.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Begog wrote:Doris ain't gonna cut it, Leonard. If that's it, no Lucy, I don't want her. Doris has fat collagen "Hollywood" lips, while Lucy has much thinner lips with a wider mouth. If you can't do Lucy, I understand, but I paid in good faith. "Not even recognizable" is unacceptable.
Please read previous post with sculpture photos.I think you might miss the post. It is a pity.

Best regards
Leonard

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Well, I have her on order with the 163 plus body in brown tone, brown eyes with a brunette wig. Have a lot of bikinis for her to pose in. Make up can do wonders, so let Leonard work his magic. I got my camera ready.
Attachments
Lucy.gif
Lucy.gif (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1578 times
Lucy Pinder.jpg
Lucy Pinder.jpg (125.1 KiB) Viewed 1578 times

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

Panther68 wrote:Well, I have her on order with the 163 plus body in brown tone, brown eyes with a brunette wig. Have a lot of bikinis for her to pose in. Make up can do wonders, so let Leonard work his magic. I got my camera ready.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to the Annalucia shoot.
And I am curious to see if that bulb at the end of her nose looks less pronounced :lol:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

irontechdoll wrote:
Begog wrote:Doris ain't gonna cut it, Leonard. If that's it, no Lucy, I don't want her. Doris has fat collagen "Hollywood" lips, while Lucy has much thinner lips with a wider mouth. If you can't do Lucy, I understand, but I paid in good faith. "Not even recognizable" is unacceptable.
Please read previous post with sculpture photos.I think you might miss the post. It is a pity.

Best regards
Leonard
I can do makeup, change eyebrows, eyes, eyelids, beauty marks, teeth, and tongue. What I can't do is change the sculpt. We need you to do that. If I thought I could make Doris recognizable as Lucy, I'd be happy. Glad you named her Doris. I don't mind waiting. I got dolls all day long. Waiting doesn't bother me. Not looking like LP bothers the snot out of me. Tell me I didn't spend all that money for Doris. Please don't settle for Doris when you are fully capable of Lucy.
:glou:
Vema94.jpg
Vema94.jpg (619.5 KiB) Viewed 1551 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah I'm totally with Begog I paid good money to have a Lucy head I except to get a lucy head.

I just hope you do another sculpt and make a new mold
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Only unless they pay her humongous amounts of money...or risk being sued out of existence....they will never be able to do a 'Lucy' head exactly....surely that was obvious right at the start?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Maviarab wrote:Only unless they pay her humongous amounts of money...or risk being sued out of existence....they will never be able to do a 'Lucy' head exactly....surely that was obvious right at the start?
So true, hence her name being Doris. There are many of doll heads that have angelina Jolie likeness but are not advertised as said actress that is the big difference. I wonder, did Irontech pay Ayumi Anime a fee for using her likeness and name, for their initial 168 model, last year?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Maviarab wrote:Only unless they pay her humongous amounts of money...or risk being sued out of existence....they will never be able to do a 'Lucy' head exactly....surely that was obvious right at the start?
An exact likeness was never going to happen, but a REASONABLE likeness was promised. They do it in 1/6 all day long. I wonder how much money in royalties these actors are collecting from their likeness heads made in China?
I'm guessing none, but I could be wrong. Don't really know. While not one of them is an exact likeness, you CAN indeed recognize every one of them, and they are all major motion picture stars. Is that too much to ask?
:glou:
L-R
Fan Bingbing, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Olsen
Heath Ledger, Leonardo DeCaprio, Ben Affleck, John Travolta, Samuel Jackson

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

OK guys,

I just got my factory photos of my 163+ with the Doris head aka Lucy Pinder. I ordered her with a brown wig and brown eyes, so we all can judge the face with the proper eye and hair color. I think she looks great and now does have a likeness to Lucy. Your thoughts? Can't wait till she arrives along with the Doria and Ella heads.
Attachments
Doris.jpg
Doris.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Lucy.gif
Lucy.gif (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1437 times
Lucy Pinder.jpg
Lucy Pinder.jpg (125.1 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Much better but I still wish her lips were a bit thinner and wider

Hopefully she'll look better in person

Unless I missed it I don't understand why the backers weren't shown a final pic of the face before the mold was made?
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS