www.irontechdoll.com

IT 160 review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

IT 160 review

Post by Endless War »

TL;DR: This is a beautiful body for those who like curves. Great TPE, well made, but heavy.
DSC_4146h.jpg
DSC_4146h.jpg (4.66 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
The first thing that immediately impressed me about this doll was the quality of the TPE. Having 9 other dolls from 6 different manufactures, I noticed right away the TPE on the IT160 was an excellent balance of soft but firm. She wasn’t too soft that she felt squishy and wasn’t too firm that she felt rubbery. I REALLY enjoyed the feel of her TPE, that is one of the best aspects of the doll.

Another positive aspect of this doll’s TPE is the general lack of odor. I barely noticed any TPE smell so if that is a concern for you this is certainly a good option.

Her skeleton offers good flexibility, shrugging shoulders, bendable waist, and other industry standard stuff. No complaints there. Her fingers are wired but it seems the wire does not extend to the tip of her fingers. They don’t stop short like some other dolls which causes their fingers to flop at the ends. Her fingers feel strong and stay on place. I feel this is a GOOD thing because that may reduce the likelihood of finger pokes down the road since there’s some “headroom” between the ends of the wires and tips of her fingers. If that was IT’s intent, that’s a clever design choice.
DSC_4124b.jpg
DSC_4124b.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
She’s a big girl and she’s quite heavy. I’d say in the area of 90-100lbs. And yeah I know you are super strong and can lift 100lbs of 160cm dead weight no problem, tell it to the ladies at the bar. But for us regular guys, moving her about takes planning. It’s certainly doable as I have been living with two 90lbs dolls for over a year now, but it’s important to make sure you have a clear path, use proper lifting techniques, or develop a clever system for moving her about. Where there’s a will there’s a way, just know what you’re getting into.

For her size I think her arms look good. She’s got JUST enough bust for me so her arms seem proportional with the upper portion of her body. I kinda wish her quads where a little bigger as they can make for some awkward poses sometimes but that’s just me. I like big legs. Her feet are a little bit on the small side too, but that’s more of a larger industry issue than a knock against this particular doll.

I really like the detail IT added to the vagina area in terms of shape and color. Adds a nice touch and it helps when those types of things are done from factory and you don’t have to do it yourself later on. Well done IT.
DSC_4157m.jpg
DSC_4157m.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1995 times
So if you have similar tastes like I do and enjoy small to average sized breasts, large hips and a large butt then the IT160 will serve you well. I think she would be the ideal second doll to add to any line up if you already have one of the smaller ones. Once you’ve figured out how to move a smaller one, manipulating her should be ok. And she is an excellent way to jump into the larger sex doll market if you want a lot of bang for your buck.

Pun intended.

EW

More pictures here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=111687

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: IT 160 review

Post by Siliconeman »

Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts ! Lady parts !

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Hi Endless War!

Your review summarize my own thoughts about IronTech dolls perfectly. The TPE is the real strength of IronTech dolls. Soft but not too soft to fall apart when in use. Private parts on IronTech doll is paradize.

PS. The black lipstick work so well on Your doll. It looks beautiful, like Goth or EMO :razz:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

nice

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

90-100lbs... No problem, I can lift that easily :razz: (sorry, had to say it :mrgreen: )

Thankx for the review, Great to hear IT's quality is Good.
Please let us know how jiggly is her butt is? Does it have a nice wiggle when you smack it?
Also, more booty pics please
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great review. Endless, their is a reason they are Irontech dolls, they weigh as much as iron. :razz: Just got my IT 163, Thursday afternoon, so far have just unboxed her, put her in a bikini to take some quick photos. I did take measurements as she is much shorter than the advertised 163 cm, she is 158 cm. Her weight is stated at 36 kg, on my scale she is 41 kg with the head on and only wearing a bikini, actually 90.9 lbs. So at 10 cm shorter than my tall dolls, she weighs the same.

Agreed the TPE is fabulous, as you stated a perfect balance of softness and durability. Will write more in the coming days as now, I am committing my time with my AS 168, Annabella, who arrived, this last Monday.

Also, looking forward to DL2 review of his IT 168 that arrived yesterday.

Take care Endless

Merida

Post by Merida »

They advertise the 160 at 43kg. But I'm pretty sure it's a typo and they meant 48kg. Just shy of 106 pounds.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Siliconeman wrote:Lady parts ! (etc.)
I'm sorry, I didnt take any pics of her lady parts.
dollarfan wrote:Hi Endless War!
Your review summarize my own thoughts about IronTech dolls perfectly. The TPE is the real strength of IronTech dolls. Soft but not too soft to fall apart when in use. Private parts on IronTech doll is paradize.
PS. The black lipstick work so well on Your doll. It looks beautiful, like Goth or EMO :razz:
Thanks. Yes not being too soft to fall apart while in use is very important. :razz:
miles mcbroom wrote:nice
Sup Miles.
MoneyMike wrote:90-100lbs... No problem, I can lift that easily :razz: (sorry, had to say it :mrgreen: ) Thankx for the review, Great to hear IT's quality is Good.
Please let us know how jiggly is her butt is? Does it have a nice wiggle when you smack it?
Also, more booty pics please
LOL. I went and tested the butt thing just for you Mike. It's not as jiggly as I thought it would be considering its size. A little on the firm side.
Panther68 wrote:Great review. Endless, their is a reason they are Irontech dolls, they weigh as much as iron. :razz: Just got my IT 163, Thursday afternoon, so far have just unboxed her, put her in a bikini to take some quick photos. I did take measurements as she is much shorter than the advertised 163 cm, she is 158 cm. Her weight is stated at 36 kg, on my scale she is 41 kg with the head on and only wearing a bikini, actually 90.9 lbs. So at 10 cm shorter than my tall dolls, she weighs the same.
Agreed the TPE is fabulous, as you stated a perfect balance of softness and durability. Will write more in the coming days as now, I am committing my time with my AS 168, Annabella, who arrived, this last Monday.
Also, looking forward to DL2 review of his IT 168 that arrived yesterday.
Take care Endless
That's interesting, I hadn't measured her but may do so now to see her actual stats. 5cm difference could be pretty significant.
Merida wrote:They advertise the 160 at 43kg. But I'm pretty sure it's a typo and they meant 48kg. Just shy of 106 pounds.
Hmm. Maybe that's why I didn't feel super strong while carrying her. Thanks, I may have to throw her on the scale and check it out. Not literally throw.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Merida wrote:They advertise the 160 at 43kg. But I'm pretty sure it's a typo and they meant 48kg. Just shy of 106 pounds.
Their website might be stating the weight of just the body without the head as they state that my Ayumi is 38 kg vs her real weight of 45 kg, though I know her head does not weigh 7 kg. I am curious will need to weigh both dolls without their heads.

Would not surprise me if Endless' doll is 106 lbs if mine is about the same height and not a "thicc" doll, weigh over 90 lbs.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

The more I look into Irontech, the more enticing they become.
Thanks for the thorough review Endless War, some nice details to know.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats on your new addition to the family!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Mimik wrote:The more I look into Irontech, the more enticing they become.
Thanks for the thorough review Endless War, some nice details to know.
Yeah man. Their bodies are outstanding and they have some cute new faces too.
The Messenger wrote:Congrats on your new addition to the family!
Thanks Messenger. You are the KING at handling heavier gals. The way you are able to pose Zenobia is amazing. You can go ahead and brag about being super strong, :D
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Ha, ha, big girls need love to.
It's amazing what you can do with a little motivation.
As I'm sure you are familiar with. :)
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I got her close to 110 lbs so this s/b interesting
Jeff