www.irontechdoll.com

(Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugly

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
McPickle

Re: (Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugl

Post by McPickle »

My 150 has a very tight hole. It is almost painful for me to have sex with her. Is it just me or do you have the same issue?
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

irontechdoll wrote:At knowing the situation, we pays high attentions to the head skull issue. We recheck all the skull in stock and improved the skull production process. The situation won't happen in future if you treat the face normal.

As for the customer service, we are sorry about this. And the customer need to wait for a long vacation. Please receive my sincere apology on behalf of Irontechdoll corporation. A new face will be around you soon!

Best regards
Leonard
Yes. Shane got ahold of me and decided to replace her head for me. I just had to promise more pictures when her head arrives! :D
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

McPickle wrote:My 150 has a very tight hole. It is almost painful for me to have sex with her. Is it just me or do you have the same issue?
My girl has an extremely tight hole also. I haven't tried it but other people suggest Vaseline. I think it is a great idea that I'll start doing. I want my lady to be intact for as long as possible.
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

KenDoll16 wrote:
McPickle wrote:My 150 has a very tight hole. It is almost painful for me to have sex with her. Is it just me or do you have the same issue?
My girl has an extremely tight hole also. I haven't tried it but other people suggest Vaseline. I think it is a great idea that I'll start doing. I want my lady to be intact for as long as possible.
I kind of figured it out. I have to spread her legs as far apart as possible. For missionary, I need to put a pillow or two under her butts so I can enter from a lower angle. Plenty of lube helps too.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

INFORMATIONS