www.irontechdoll.com

(Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugly

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
KenDoll16

(Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugly

Post by KenDoll16 »

In December I saw a thread about Iron Tech’s new 150cm gymnast. As a college gymnastics fan (aren’t we all?), I began drooling immediately. Shane from IT got ahold of me through PMs and as of January 4th, I made my payment and IT began working on my doll.

I chose the Miki face over the Victoria face because I like Miki’s subtle smile. She is content and happy to be spending time with me, I wish there were more happy faces.

Ten days later, January 14th, Shane sends me these pictures…
QQ图片20190115095358.jpg
QQ图片20190115095358.jpg (199.9 KiB) Viewed 2962 times
QQ图片20190115095342.jpg
QQ图片20190115095342.jpg (175.73 KiB) Viewed 2962 times
She’s on her way!

It is January 24th when she arrives. I had asked FedEx to hold the package until the next, so my visiting sister won’t wonder about the large package for her brother. She would’ve gone home by then. Regardless, FedEx delivers it with my sister right behind the front door! After some quick thinking, “It’s a second grow tent for my plants,” I put her away until tomorrow, when my sister had left.

The packaging job is spot on and she arrived safely. She came with the wig I requested, a pump, heater, and a bit of clothing; everything well packaged and safely delivered.
20190124_161034.jpg
20190124_161034.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
20190124_162122.jpg
20190124_162122.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
She wasn’t what I expected. In particular, her skin color seems darker in person than in photos. I also wish she had a slightly wider waist, but that is a personal issue. Many gymnasts have thicker waists (they are like a tube of muscle). I do like that her breasts are not massive! They are realistic breasts, just like a gymnast’s breasts! However, those few annoyances are more than rectified by the amazing detail of her body! The permanent painting on the vagina and breasts are amazing! I really like dxc’s request for the pussy coloring and decided to copy his request. I’m happy I did!
20190125_090753.jpg
20190125_090753.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
Oh, I must dedicate an entire paragraph to the doll’s ass and legs. As I powder her I get a chance to examine the amazing structure of her legs. They are thick… and powerful :D ! I would love to feel those legs wrapping around me and gripping me so tightly it hurts! Gymnasts’ legs are so sexy and IT had nailed it with their 150cm.
Gym03.jpg
Gym03.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
Now for the icing on the cake! What an ass! It is beautifully large without being ridiculous! Once again, IT nailed it because of exceptional details. First off, she has an anus. Something that my WM, Tyler is missing (she just has a hole). Secondly, her butt cheeks have cleavage :lol: ! I guess she is prone to wedgies (SLY). Finally, she as an easily overlooked detail that IT hit perfectly. When she spreads out in the photo below, her “skin” right below her butt creates slight lumps. Well that happens with massively muscular asses, and to me makes the experience so much better! Nice work, Iron Tech!
Gym04.jpg
Gym04.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
She also feels fantastic, but that brings me to the downfall of this review. Her skin is soft and I could not be happier. In fact, I was setting her up for play in doggy style with her head on the pillow when I heard a loud crack :( . It turned out that the piece holding her bolt to her head broke and shattered. :cry:
20190127_235026.jpg
20190127_235026.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
I was totally aghast when I saw that material keeping the head in place. At some points that layer looked to less than a centimeter in thickness. It seemed doomed for failure. I had sent Shane a PM, but I don’t expect to hear anything until after the Chinese New Year. It is really upsetting, because the quality of the doll in every other way is phenomenal and almost unique. Her head didn’t last for even an hour of play, and no oral had been involved. I’ve set her aside, because making love to a headless body is no fun, but I’ve only had her for three days. Please, Shane, help me fix her head.

The doll may have been a bit darker and skinnier in the waist than I expected, but after posing her for photos, I quickly fell for her softness and beauty. I recommend that anyone who is uncertain about their purchase to just spend some time with your doll. You may find as I do, love comes in many different shapes and colors.

Communication up to this date has been a 5 out of 5. Shane responds quickly and will even take the time to snag requested photos that his crew may have missed.
微信图片_20190115141307.jpg
微信图片_20190115141307.jpg (31.22 KiB) Viewed 2962 times
Look of the doll I give a 4 out of 5, just because she wasn’t exactly what I expected but I wouldn’t change her body details for anything.
20190127_224708.jpg
20190127_224708.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
I’ll give a better review of how she feels later, once I’ve resolved her broken head. She is soft, which I like (gymnasts in contrast are hard muscle, ouch). Her joints hold position well, however her back is insanely stiff, often requiring a knee to bend her. It should loosen over time, and isn’t too much of an issue.

Overall, I am happy with the purchase of this doll’s body. She’s beautiful, soft, and posable. I only hope that Shane can help with her head, because she feels incomplete without it.
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: (Review) My brand new IT gymnast 150cm with Miki head

Post by MoneyMike »

Congratulations on your new girl! The Miki head is cuter than I thought <3
Sad to hear about her damage :cry: Hope IT remedies the situation soon
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Sixugliness

Re: (Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugl

Post by Sixugliness »

Sorry to hear about the damaged head. Hope IT would send a free replacement.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi kendoll116,
I had pointed out in due time the problem with the waist aspect (fantasy transition from hips to chest) before the mould was done but obviously with no effects. Fantasy must be understood here as meaning out of main averages. Otherwise the body is perfect.

EASY TO REPAIR TEARED OFF NUT.
The material were the head nut was secured in should be fiberglass glass resin like all the 48 heads I have. Wether it is fiberglass or not, It is easy to repair using an araldite (two components) resin mastic. You can make it stronger than the original. You find that in all DY stores. It could be here that the neck is hinged and very thigh. Such nut anchoring breakage should not so easily happen with a goose neck.

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

Dollsampler, I'm not saying I dislike the body. She just wasn't exactly what I was expecting. In fact, I hope that anyone who is the least doubtful about their doll to have a photo session with her. Posing her, holding her, and exemplifying her beauty on camera will make anyone fall in love.

As for her head, I'm afraid it'll require a rebuilding/restructuring of the piece holding the nut in the place.
20190129_093314.jpg
20190129_093314.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 2793 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I like to hear I inspired you, cause it shows me posting about my doll does help people in their decision. And I feel reassured in how I feel the body reading your description. I think the TPE is a really nice balance of softness and firmness for this body and I do think it is beautifully sculpted.
But I am very sad for you, that your adorable Miki head is damaged. I am a bit at a loss of words. The nut (?) in the head looks... I mean, is that rust? I had to look at my heads. The Victoria looks very clean and if I tic the plastic bottom it sounds like it is pretty solid. My Xiu head on the other side. On the bottom of the metal piece I see a brownish spot and the base sounds pretty hollow. You made me a bit concerned now and it is really so sad you are now sitting at home with a decapitated doll.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey KenDoll,

What color is her skin tone. I just got my IT 163 with the Jane and Miki heads. I am more drawn towards the Jane head. Mine is a brown tone. Your looks lighter, but one can never tell in photos. But if it is the same, I am willing to ship it to you, if you are in the USA. As I would not want to see you wait 4 weeks for a new head. I have only had my doll for 5 days, so it is very new.

Let know.

Below you can see my Ayumi head that is "Tanned" with my Miki and Jane head "Brown" also a couple photos of her. She looks darker in real life than in photos. So if ordered brown we have the same color.
Attachments
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG (897.68 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
IMG_0115.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG (465.95 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG (514.67 KiB) Viewed 2762 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

KenDoll16 wrote:Dollsampler, I'm not saying I dislike the body. She just wasn't exactly what I was expecting. In fact, I hope that anyone who is the least doubtful about their doll to have a photo session with her. Posing her, holding her, and exemplifying her beauty on camera will make anyone fall in love.

As for her head, I'm afraid it'll require a rebuilding/restructuring of the piece holding the nut in the place.
20190129_093314.jpg
Your picture show indeed that the Bottom wall of the head box made in fiberglass resin is quite thin compared to the one on some heads I have modified.
That new design reduce a little bit the weight of the fiberglass head bone in the way of the lower wall.
. I have enlarged some heads and removed on two of them the nut from the same kind of head box Bottom wall. Afterwards I secured them back in place with another orientation using fiber glass resin.
In these cases the fiberglass wall was as thick as the nut itself.(1.5cm)
The adhesion of fiber glass resin to existing box (after grinding) is very strong and here of course you need to increase the thickness of the bottom piece in order for the new fiber glass level to reach the edge of the nut when that one is back in place. Before such reinforcement, a cardboard sheet must be first secured underneath (Inside) the teared off wall. It will be a support for the fiberglass resin needed to close the teared hole and secure the nut piece back in place.

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

Dollsampler wrote:The adhesion of fiber glass resin to existing box (after grinding) is very strong and here of course you need to increase the thickness of the bottom piece in order for the new fiber glass level to reach the edge of the nut when that one is back in place. Before such reinforcement, a cardboard sheet must be first secured underneath (Inside) the teared off wall. It will be a support for the fiberglass resin needed to close the teared hole and secure the nut piece back in place.
I think I may attempt that repair. Let me see if I understand.
1. Remove broken fiberglass
2. Secure a cardboard base inside the head
3. With her head upside-down, use the epoxy, araldite, to rebuild the fiberglass holding the nut in place

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

When i finally got my Vannelope Not a IT DOLL i believe this same thing happened to my head somehow at the factory. When i got the 2nd as the first never got to me, i heard a rattle in her head when the 2nd doll i actually received, the head was complete & functional i got out my light & rattled it around for quite a while & finally got a look at the piece causing the noise. I used my hemostats i use to remove hooks from fish with sharp teeth like Walleye & Pike. The piece i could not break it up at all to get it small enough to remove.from the neck bolt hole of the head. It had a hole in the piece about the size of the head connector hole. So they must have broke it fixed it but never removed the broken piece first. I have seen some here remove the face from the skull dont know if this would allow me to get it out but i dont want to ruin her face to get rid of it or try to. My joke to myself when i hear it. I say for brains she got rocks instead. Sucks but she in the end was free. Why yes she does have rocks for brains in her head but her body has a PHD in fun!

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

Panther68 wrote:Hey KenDoll,

What color is her skin tone. I just got my IT 163 with the Jane and Miki heads. I am more drawn towards the Jane head. Mine is a brown tone. Your looks lighter, but one can never tell in photos. But if it is the same, I am willing to ship it to you, if you are in the USA. As I would not want to see you wait 4 weeks for a new head. I have only had my doll for 5 days, so it is very new.

Let know.
Thank you very much for your generosity, Panther68! However, my girl is "tan" so the heads won't match.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I have the inside of that type of head, various types too.
Some have the jaw more extended, others recessed.

I'll PM you some details if you wish.
You can have the resin skull piece free of charge and maybe just send me shipping costs after I find out.
If its cheap, don't sweat it.

I hate seeing this happen to people. You may likely get a replacement from them though, I think they have a good rep here and with all the other good hearted members here., no worries. I've had a few help me out.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

KenDoll16 wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:The adhesion of fiber glass resin to existing box (after grinding) is very strong and here of course you need to increase the thickness of the bottom piece in order for the new fiber glass level to reach the edge of the nut when that one is back in place. Before such reinforcement, a cardboard sheet must be first secured underneath (Inside) the teared off wall. It will be a support for the fiberglass resin needed to close the teared hole and secure the nut piece back in place.
I think I may attempt that repair. Let me see if I understand.
1. Remove broken fiberglass
2. Secure a cardboard base inside the head
3. With her head upside-down, use the epoxy, araldite, to rebuild the fiberglass holding the nut in place
Yes that is the good procedure except that if you so wish you may use DY store fiberglass resin (two components) which is the same material as the head bone and easy to manipulate. Also to reinforce the nut anchoring dont forget to increase the thickness of the lower wall up to the level of the nut (it will not impede the positionning of the head.)

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Overall, I am very happy with the doll. One thing though. How are the fingers on your doll? I didnt have any problem with the head. But the finger tips look kind of bad on my doll. There are some bumps possibly caused by wires inside fingers. I know this is probably a problem for all dolls, but I am terrified to touch her fingers and wrap them in oven mittens most of the time.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

McPickle wrote:Overall, I am very happy with the doll. One thing though. How are the fingers on your doll?
I have the 150cm Victoria/Miki and her fingers looks and feels great. One of the hand plates is a little loose and that's about it. The rest is a piece of art.

INFORMATIONS