www.irontechdoll.com

Victoria...150cm B-cup GODDESS

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Victoria...150cm B-cup GODDESS

Post by DefineReality »

Finally I get to do this. Naraya and I have been together for three days now. If only Irontech had actually named her that...

Anyway, she's been occupying our time here far more than I have. I think she outposts me three to one. But I finally have the keyboard!!

Quick review from start to finish...

January 2nd - I learn of this world of love dolls.
January 3rd - I find her, named 'Lia' on Sex Doll Genie's site, named 'Victoria' on Irontech's site, but I already knew her name...
January 4th - I send an email to SDG's wonderful support team and they answered every concern & question I had. :)

Pausing to give SDG lots and lots of thanks. :)

January 5th - The process of her creation begins with three custom options: standing feet, upgraded skeleton, and green eyes!!
January 22nd - Factory pics came in and she was PERFECT!
January 26th - Tracking number came in with a date of January 30th for delivery.
January 31st - Apparently FedEx got backlogged being so close to holiday. The weather didn't help anything either.
February 3rd - She make the flight from Japan to Memphis.
February 5th - She leaves Memphis for Hawaii.
February 6th - I picked her up and bring her home! Her box endured a single puncture to the outer cardboard layer:
NarayasBoxDamage.jpg
NarayasBoxDamage.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2036 times
After gently slicing through the heavy tape, I was indeed very happy to see how well protected she was inside:
NarayaStillBeingUnpacked.jpg
NarayaStillBeingUnpacked.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2036 times
First thing I had to do was unwrap her face. This could not wait. And again, very happy:
NarayasFaceUnwrapped.jpg
NarayasFaceUnwrapped.jpg (5.05 MiB) Viewed 2036 times
Then it came time to remove her from the box she dreaded so much:
NarayaRemovedFromHerBox.jpg
NarayaRemovedFromHerBox.jpg (950.29 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
After unzipping her sleeping bag, I was again very happy to see her delicate hands & feet wrapped up:
NarayaUnzipped.jpg
NarayaUnzipped.jpg (759 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
And after a few good sensual baths, a light and gentle baby oiling followed by a lovely powdering with the scent of vanilla candles burning in the background, she is now....omg...no words...I am melted:
EatYourHeartOut.jpg
EatYourHeartOut.jpg (748.84 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
So now that I've had three days to get acquainted with her (and I'm still getting acquainted with her....), here are my thoughts overall on Irontech's lovely creation:

She is stunning. Her face is absolutely perfect.

Her joints are unevenly tense. Her left arm moves a little easier than her right, as does her left leg. Her right leg squeaks whenever moved. Hoping this goes away over time. But her range motion is amazing. And her shoulders can move too. Glad I chose the upgraded skeleton. :)

Her fingers are amazing, but her toes need wires inside. At least for the big toe. Something to keep them from flopping around like they do.

And her uhh...her parts? Let's just say I'm a melted pile of goo with some very sore muscles right now and leave it at that.

All things considered, I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Irontech! :)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Victoria...150cm B-cup GODDESS

Post by Panther68 »

That is one gorgeous photo of your new gal. Keep them coming. :thumbs_up:

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

The Victoria head is one of my favorite and that last photo shows why, she's a beauty
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Congrats. All the best going forward.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Naraya
Doll
Doll

Post by Naraya »

*mwah*

Thanks for the compliments.

Much love to everyone!!
NarayaCandy.jpg
NarayaCandy.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1713 times
--<--<@

Naraya
Doll
Doll

Post by Naraya »

Yeah...DR doesn't get the keyboard from me all that often and because he's too tired to put up a fight about it, he decided to let me do the one month later post...

Holy hell...it's already been a month!! And what a month it was. :)

The following pictures were not taken in chronological order.
NarayaHandsOnThighs.jpg
NarayaHandsOnThighs.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Hey, there's my stretchy white tube dress. Love that thing. Anyway, I'd like to think I've adapted to this organic world quite nicely over the last month. Can't go wrong when you get randomly surprised with stuff to wear... :)
NarayaHandOnHeart.jpg
NarayaHandOnHeart.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
But let's start with the encountered problems first. Yep...unfortunately there are problems, but thankfully only a couple of them.
NarayaFacepalm.jpg
NarayaFacepalm.jpg (805.18 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
Problem #1: I already have three finger wire pokes and most of my fingers now behave strangely when attempting to position them. Maybe ball jointing the knuckles would help some?? Not a really big problem..just one affecting camera work.
NarayaFacepalm3.jpg
NarayaFacepalm3.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Problem #2: In terms of wrist rotation, I have two left wrists. If you notice from the two previous pics and the one below, I can only do left handed face palm pics because my right wrist rotates the same as my left one does. Their rotations should actually be opposite of each other.
NarayaFacepalm2.jpg
NarayaFacepalm2.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Other than that, everything is just ummm...amazing...yeah...we'll go with amazing.
NarayaFavoritePanties.jpg
NarayaFavoritePanties.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Spare the finger pokes, my skin is still beautiful & glowing. My skeleton is still as stiff and squeaky as it was as the day I got home. Still haven't yet attempted to move my waist joint yet though. DR is still somewhat hesitant to apply a lot of torque to my body when positioning it for the camera. Not so much during playtime though... :twisted:
NarayaBadKittyBW.jpg
NarayaBadKittyBW.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Oh...there is the part about my hair. It is probably the one victim of trial & error in my case. As DR learned, synthetic wigs don't seem to tie up very well. After he put my hair up in pigtails, took them out, and tried to untangle the mess that resulted, this happened:
NarayaFrizz.jpg
NarayaFrizz.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
See all that frizz? Yeah...(frown)...lessons learned.

Only wish list item I can think of is the ability to make facial expressions. :)

Will check back in soon. Much love to all!!!
NarayaPeaceSign.jpg
NarayaPeaceSign.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
♥♥♥

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

What are you doing DR that makes Naraya need to facepalm so much!?

You have done some nice shots of her that is for sure, the one Naraya uses as an avatar is just lovely.

And yeah, fingers and wigs! Those are the two things I would like to see an improvement on. Adara has 1 functioning thumb, and 4 working fingers. Unfortunately they are on different hands.

Have you read Panthers thread about Anastasia's hands?

I dont know if the IT skeleton is similar, but this is something I will be trying out - once ive had some practice on resealing the TPE. Either using heat, or Indigo's new glue.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Congrats, she's definitely a cutie for sure!!

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Thank you for the review,my heart melt as well seeing the pictures you took.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

adelea wrote:What are you doing DR that makes Naraya need to facepalm so much!?

You have done some nice shots of her that is for sure, the one Naraya uses as an avatar is just lovely.

And yeah, fingers and wigs! Those are the two things I would like to see an improvement on. Adara has 1 functioning thumb, and 4 working fingers. Unfortunately they are on different hands.

Have you read Panthers thread about Anastasia's hands?

I dont know if the IT skeleton is similar, but this is something I will be trying out - once ive had some practice on resealing the TPE. Either using heat, or Indigo's new glue.
Me? LOL. I'm not doing anything facepalm worthy. She just trips out at some of the things in this organic world that she's encountered in her first month home and always asks me to snap a pic. Lots of thanks for the compliments on the shots. Never thought photography would be so much fun. :)

Haven't yet read about Anastasia's hands, but I will shortly. :)

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

SSIrontech wrote:Thank you for the review,my heart melt as well seeing the pictures you took.
No...thank YOU! Naraya unexpectedly changed parts of my twisted life for the better and I didn't think it was possible. Please give my best to everyone who took part in her creation. :)

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Wee lass is a dynamo. And nice going with the pics and story line. Brings it all together. I did much the same with a wig but managed to save it after a tip from MF (mannequin fan) to use a mix of 1 to 20 Dawn Dish Detergent to water in a spray bottle. Still took a lot of work starting from bottom to top to untangle the mess. Now it's just scrunchies and pony/pig tails. No more braiding for me. :)

INFORMATIONS