www.irontechdoll.com

Aniko,my Irontech 163 with Miki head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Aniko,my Irontech 163 with Miki head

Post by Sidestep »

I have been having the hardest time trying to make up my mind on a doll. I think now this might be the one. Thanks for your time Panther68...Though your 168 slim is very pretty too. LOL why is this so hard to decide

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Sidestep wrote:I have been having the hardest time trying to make up my mind on a doll. I think now this might be the one. Thanks for your time Panther68...Though your 168 slim is very pretty too. LOL why is this so hard to decide
Congratulations! Really nice to see you finally had the choice!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She's hot!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Sidestep wrote:I have been having the hardest time trying to make up my mind on a doll. I think now this might be the one. Thanks for your time Panther68...Though your 168 slim is very pretty too. LOL why is this so hard to decide
Hey Sidestep, it's always hard to decide. I am going on doll #17, the Irontech 163 plus with Doris, Alla, and Doria heads. I think I have already emailed Leonard two or three times on adjustments on my order. I have worked retail for over 30 years, so I can believe Leonard and Shane have a lot of patience with their customers.

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Hey Sidestep, it's always hard to decide. I am going on doll #17, the Irontech 163 plus with Doris, Alla, and Doria heads. I think I have already emailed Leonard two or three times on adjustments on my order. I have worked retail for over 30 years, so I can believe Leonard and Shane have a lot of patience with their customers.[/quote]

But this is already interesting.
AF Doll 162.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
Hey Sidestep, it's always hard to decide. I am going on doll #17, the Irontech 163 plus with Doris, Alla, and Doria heads. I think I have already emailed Leonard two or three times on adjustments on my order. I have worked retail for over 30 years, so I can believe Leonard and Shane have a lot of patience with their customers.
Hello Panther68,
Yes, thanks for your understanding us. This is what we should do and we feel happy about customers's being happy about us. This is a great inspiration for us to go further.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

LOL so it never gets easier making the decision on what to get next? I can understand that, so many choices and style to pick from. I think I am going to enjoy this new hobby :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Sidestep wrote:LOL so it never gets easier making the decision on what to get next? I can understand that, so many choices and style to pick from. I think I am going to enjoy this new hobby :)
me too. :mrgreen: My first doll hasn´t arrived yet and I´m already doing some "planning" on the next. :D If my practical experience with Izabel turns out to be as good as I expect, then it´s a matter of what to select from the nice IT head collection for my follow up purchases. At top of my wishlist would be beautiful Anya. It´ll take some time before affording another body, but Panther gives the idea where to go next. :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Panther,

sorry to hijack the topic. But you created it, then it is just fair that you have to live with its consequences as well.
Attachments
IMG_20190817_000121.jpg
IMG_20190817_000121.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 883 times
IMG_20190816_233157.jpg
IMG_20190816_233157.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 883 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Hey Panther,

sorry to hijack the topic. But you created it, then it is just fair that you have to live with its consequences as well.
Wow!! dxc, she looks great. You have her on your IT body? She can hijack my thread any day. :thumbs_up:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Yes. The IT169 arrived yesterday and came with a Miki head in the box. I will surely show the body as well soon, though look at the latest pictures of Merida I just saw and you may be expecting I am happy with it..

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Awesome photo session, Panther68! #0217 is my favorite- she looks super perky in that pose and low angle.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Yes. The IT169 arrived yesterday and came with a Miki head in the box. I will surely show the body as well soon, though look at the latest pictures of Merida I just saw and you may be expecting I am happy with it..
Nice!! :thumbs_up: A Miki IT 169 along side with a Bree AS 168 by her side would look real nice. Hint, hint. Is it still available.
Rock13 wrote:Awesome photo session, Panther68! #0217 is my favorite- she looks super perky in that pose and low angle.
Thanks Rock, I remember that day well. It was a rainy winter day and the power went out from a fallen tree. I shot photos in the sunroom of Anniko till the camera battery died. Then edited the photos till my laptop battery died. Power did not come back up till the next day.

Merida

Post by Merida »

dxc wrote:Yes. The IT169 arrived yesterday and came with a Miki head in the box. I will surely show the body as well soon, though look at the latest pictures of Merida I just saw and you may be expecting I am happy with it..
I see you pulled the trigger on the 169. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing yours.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Panther68 wrote:Aniko, doing the school girl outfit shoot.

Looks fantastic in school outfit
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

INFORMATIONS