www.irontechdoll.com

This doll with a Jennifer face is FLYING to UTAH tomorrow

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This doll with a Jennifer face is FLYING to UTAH tomorrow

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Cute little thing, isn't she?

Best,
Jeff

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: This doll with a Jennifer face is FLYING to UTAH tomorro

Post by MoneyMike »

She's a cute little thing :oops:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi Jeff,
She is cute but I dont recognize the JENNIFER head I have on these pictures. Is it the large head model (23.5cm from top head to chin) or have they another Jennifer head with standard size (20-22cm)?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, that is the Jennifer head that came with my IT 160 who now belongs to Endlesswar.
She is on a body of a doll that is normally 150CM tall.
Dollsampler,
For some reason, she looks adorable in these pictures.
I know the face seems alittle bit to big, but leads me to believe that IT might want to try this combination on the 155.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

On a sad note, there was an accident on my way to FEDEX airlines, so her flight will be delayed until tomorrow
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Yes, that is the Jennifer head that came with my IT 160 who now belongs to Endlesswar.
She is on a body of a doll that is normally 150CM tall.
Dollsampler,
For some reason, she looks adorable in these pictures.
I know the face seems alittle bit to big, but leads me to believe that IT might want to try this combination on the 155.
V/r
Jeff

The advantage of such head is that it add 18cm to the body height without head instead of around 15cm for standard heads. Also the lips have the size of a normal adult woman for kissing and much more. :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dollsampler,
Thank you!
And on a good note, she arrived at the airport just fine on Sunday.
Yes, I work 7 days per week..LOL
V/r
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS