www.irontechdoll.com

I want a 168 standard dreambody 38size weighting 36kgs.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I want a 168 standard dreambody 38size weighting 36kgs.

Post by Dollsampler »

Maviarab wrote:TPE is hot poured at an extremely high temperature...you cannot use foam, cardboard inserts, whatever else etc etc. It's why they are heavier than Silicone (TPE is also a denser material).

Rather pointless looking at what a Silicone manufacturer does. Until TPE can be poured without the excessive heat,...there is a major hurdle to be overcome in reducing weight significantly.
Hi maviarab,
Of course TPE is hot poured into the mould that is why air containers must resist heat during that operation and most foams are unusable. Amongst other the air pressure Inside the containers may reach 1 kg/cm2. TPE doll factories experimenting with that have found solutions.
The proof is that I own already (bought in march 2018) 2 TPE dolls equiped with a big hollow ribcage and large thigh pipe diameter similar to what realdoll made with foam for their silicone dolls. The manufacturer produce so for example a 172cm TPE doll at 38 kgs instead of 45 kgs.
That easy to enforce weight reduction with only three air containers would be, at purchaser option, a good start for dolls weighting more than 25 kgs..

A TPE doll factory actually experiment more air containers (than featured by the three foam boxes we see on the realdoll picture) on their skeleton in order to produce a 170cm doll (AFNOR SIZE AROUND 40) weighting normaly 50 kgs at around 32 kgs.If successful altough that is not my preferate size and shape I will buy one and review it at TDF.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

No offense intended Dollsampler but I remember very well how your suggestions for the Irontech 168cm Ayumi Anime body had Irontech scraping the body mold entirely... and that was just because the height wasn't exactly 168cm...
So now they should destroy the new mold to satisfy your wants and desires ?
Or effectively ruin a good thing just to make a few pounds lighter in weight ? No thanks
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm with DollSampler I'd love to have the IT 168 but at the current weight I just couldn't handle it.

If it was around the 36kg mark I'd totally get one in a heart beat. This body size, the shape is perfect and with the IT skeleton it would knock it out of the park.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I'm with DollSampler I'd love to have the IT 168 but at the current weight I just couldn't handle it.

If it was around the 36kg mark I'd totally get one in a heart beat. This body size, the shape is perfect and with the IT skeleton it would knock it out of the park.
Sure would be nice yes but from what I have seen in the past any changes may effect the doll negatively and sometimes drastically negative , I am just very skeptical and worrisome about changes.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I'm with DollSampler I'd love to have the IT 168 but at the current weight I just couldn't handle it.

Sure would be nice yes but from what I have seen in the past any changes may effect the doll negatively and sometimes drastically negative , I am just very skeptical and worrisome about changes.
DL2

Dont worry about changes dollicious provided they are improvements.
I dont think IRT modified their AYUMI mould because of the 3cm of excess height (that was a plus), but rather because (like the 169cm) they wanted to improve the private parts positionning. Also their moulds were at SM factory previously and they made their own new factory with their own moulds basically.
The AYUMI model as per your own review has not been affected negatively by the mould modifications. I would have bought one already if the weight had been reduced.

Be happy to be STILL Young, fit and strong enough to handle dolls of 40kgs without backache.Personaly with only few years more passing I know I will have to accept the old age weight lifting limitations.Perhaps it is me but I dont feel confortable at all with downscaled dolls with a height inferior to 165cm.

The limited weight reduction of 10kgs doesnt imply to change the mould of the doll. Only air containers are added to a standard skeleton.

The factory I wrote about (of course not IRT ) is actually testing with their standard skeleton and existing mould for one of their 170cm 50 kgs doll. They have already done it (less 10kgs) but not to the extend I asked for ( 20 kgs off!) Their only concern is to keep a good quality of all touch feedbacks when manipulating the doll.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Maviarab wrote:TPE is hot poured at an extremely high temperature...you cannot use foam, cardboard inserts, whatever else etc etc. It's why they are heavier than Silicone (TPE is also a denser material).

Rather pointless looking at what a Silicone manufacturer does. Until TPE can be poured without the excessive heat,...there is a major hurdle to be overcome in reducing weight significantly.
I second that... a very difficult process... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollarhyde wrote:

I second that... a very difficult process... :glou:
Hi dollarhyde,
Perhaps it was a very difficult process, but not anymore as I explained that IT WAS DONE ALREADY with air containers in march 2018 for two models (one 168-M 172CM and one 165cm) of HUNAN HELLOMISS TECHNOLOGY (respectively 8 kgs and 6 kgs off) I bought last year and which quality is similar to all known brands.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I would consider getting one of these dolls in the future if none of the Approved TDF brands doesn't use these air containers and heat resistant bags.

A 165cm with normal proportions at around 33kgs would be amazing
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

At 53 years old I can understand the concerns of many for weight reduction technology without price heightening ,
I just don't see it being possible without increasing prices if even possible to do so.

I think Irontech may be working on a very desirable 166 cm with very small breasts and medium size hips around 35inches (88cm) that could be around 35kg weight.
It might even have the pussy placement style of the 6Ye model boasting easy doggie style sex.

Give it a few months they definitely have something new coming out or at least be in process of creation.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:At 53 years old I can understand the concerns of many for weight reduction technology without price heightening ,
I just don't see it being possible without increasing prices if even possible to do so.

I think Irontech may be working on a very desirable 166 cm with very small breasts and medium size hips around 35inches (88cm) that could be around 35kg weight.
It might even have the pussy placement style of the 6Ye model boasting easy doggie style sex.

Give it a few months they definitely have something new coming out or at least be in process of creation.
DL2
Hi dollicious, good to know IRT has such a project and if equiped with the Amor type private parts that could be a real hit.

If comparable to the wmdoll 166C, hipsline 84, 34kgs real, 168cm real, that could be a good Opportunity as this latter has a great success.By my own experience taking care of that 34kgs doll in bed for example is in no way arduous when compared to the 45 kgs of my IRT 168 (one). I nevertheless prefer the realism of the IRT size AFNOR 38 thicknesses than the ones of this 166C which correspond to a thinly made size AFNOR 34.
However, please note that 6YE factory as well as SY factory already made a good quality copy of that 166c one.
On the other hand also, Wmdoll copied partially the MYDOLL type and design to make that doll.
BY THE WAY, altough that is a thin model (based on AFNOR size 34 when IRT 168 is 38) , in order to lower her weight to 34kgs wmdoll nevertheless USED LARGE THIGH PIPE DIAMETER as well as (agreable like on every mydoll) very hollow breasts with thin walls.They lowered the waistline like all MYDOLL and kept a very progressive passage from hips to chest. The TPE has also a lower Density.FURTHERMORE they made (like mydoll) two hollow volumes in the ribcage just underneath the breast removing so more than 1 kg of TPE from the ribcage. All this explain why the wm166C weight 3 kgs less than the wm166B.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I would consider getting one of these dolls in the future if none of the Approved TDF brands doesn't use these air containers and heat resistant bags.

A 165cm with normal proportions at around 33kgs would be amazing
I am confident now that some good quality factory will produce it (perhaps even at a lower weight.)
As an exemple, SM factory has already written on TDF that they are working on weight reduction devices for their 170cm tall serie (4 heavy models including an AFNOR size 38 C cup 45 kgs similar to IRT 168)
In the meantime, tests are going right now at another factory to do better (20kgs off) than using only 3 air pockets on the skeleton (ribcage, conic thigh pipes) which shave only 10 kgs by their own experience.

Have also a look at what wmdoll factory did in order to reduce the weight of their 166C down to 34 kgs (instead of 37kgs like the 166B) They used large diameter thigh pipe and hollow breast with thin Walls. FURTHERMORE the breast are built around two pits where TPE has been removed from the ribcage (like MYDOLL do) constituting the equivalent of two air pockets INSIDE the ribcage volume!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Nice that's good news about SM doll because their 170 cm models are the heaviest 170's than any other brand.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Nice that's good news about SM doll because their 170 cm models are the heaviest 170's than any other brand.
I agree with you, their second 170 cup C model correspond to AFNOR norm size N 42 and weight around 55 kgs!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah the lightest of the 4 is 42 kgs which is still pretty heavy IMO but compared to the others that's 10-13 kgs lighter.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

This is rather interesting. Do know the TPE being poured, no idea about the temperature tho...anyone know / has seen a video of the actual casting / opening the cast?

Anyhow this got me half remembering, I think Mandos once mentioned, the skeleton is only like 3-4kg or so (way less than I thought at that time, always assumed it was the steel which was the heavy part). So if that's true, things like larger diameter tubes is...kinda obvious to try and incorporate. And yeah like mentioned before, esp. on area's I would not care bout the softness (hipbone/ribs) bet with some thoughts major improvements are actually not that hard to come buy.

Really for me, I cannot move past this feeling that the current state is 'why change the weight; people buy anyways' and that that is the real reason there are so little improvements in the weight area; not because it's that freaking hard, but because they're selling regardless and invention is more work than copy-pasting. Seems to me doll business in general it's all and only about production. We've all seen the factory shots, they tell a story. And I mean consider the freaking hand design; they do not even improve this, they sole focus is on pretty looks.

My guess is probably there are factory halls filled with thousands of dolls which need to be sold before many of the big brands would even consider doing something else. One day tho, some other brand will come in and not only take cherry but half the cake. Pretty damn sure people start caring more about weight when reputable brands differ allot in weight for same doll class, and these >40kg dolls might be history. Shit I hope that happens rather soon actually.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS