www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 168 ordered

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
lous4hues
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Irontech 168 ordered

Post by lous4hues »

Too many fantastic choices. End of the day I decided on the It-168. I hope I choose wisely and that the wait isn’t too long.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Irontech 168 ordered

Post by -Ragnar66- »

lous4hues wrote:Too many fantastic choices. End of the day I decided on the It-168. I hope I choose wisely and that the wait isn’t too long.
Good choice I´d say. 8) This would likely become my second doll, once my 155 arrives in a month or so. Feel encouraged to tell of your impressions then, maybe some factory pics and unboxing stuff if you like. :)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

lous4hues wrote:Too many fantastic choices. End of the day I decided on the It-168. I hope I choose wisely and that the wait isn’t too long.
Great choice brother :thumbs_up:
I'm certain you'll be amazed
She is a bit on the heavy side but worth every single milligram :wink:
I believe you'll be thrilled
Take good care of her and be careful not to harm her hands , dont bend her fingers too much and they'll last long long time.

It's you 1st doll ?
Congratulations ! Great choice
Typically takes a few weeks
Once she ships to you it's a matter of a week tops
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Congrats,

You won't be disappointed. Between DL2 and myself, we have 5 IT 168's
Attachments
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1413 times
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1413 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Great choice. Keep us posted. The IT 163 is on my shortlist, because I’m a little short. What head did you choose?
JM 75cm Angel C

lous4hues
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lous4hues »

She is a bit on the heavy side but worth every single milligram: Small price to pay for realistic measurements plus I’m still strong enough.
Take good care of her and be careful not to harm her hands , dont bend her fingers too much and they'll last long long time. Thanks for the tip!

It's you 1st doll ? Yes, it is. Browsed the forums for a fortnight looking for a suitable gal.
Congratulations ! Great choice
Typically takes a few weeks: Can’t wait!
Once she ships to you it's a matter of a week tops: Sweet!

lous4hues
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lous4hues »

Great choice. Thanks. I’m very excited to see how she turns out.
The IT 163 is on my shortlist, because I’m a little short. I went with the 168 bc I’m 6’3”. The 163 looks amazing.
What head did you choose? The offer I got was a BOGO. It comes with Ayumi and I picked Hellen as the other head. Jinsan has so many more choices that caught my eye. Are Jinsan heads compatible with IT?

lous4hues
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lous4hues »

Panther68 wrote:Congrats,

You won't be disappointed. Between DL2 and myself, we have 5 IT 168's

Pictures like these definitely made my choice easier! Thanks for posting!

lous4hues
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lous4hues »

Thanks everyone! If she’s not to shy I’ll tell her to say hello to the boys sometime.

wrredny

Post by wrredny »

Hi!
Guys, how to make it easier - It is difficult to bend my doll.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi lous4hues,

You chose the more realistic adult woman on the dolls market.

Look on this outdoor picture made by panther68, she looks like a real perfectly made woman.
I like this picture because it shows the real silhouette of AYUMI 168. She is not skiny like most of the thin dolls made by the competitors.Her body is conform to the French AFNOR norm 1987 for a standard size 38 DREAM-BODY. STANDARD SIZE means here the average of the best ones.She has all thicknesses and width needed where needed up or down in order to appear so realistic.
On some pictures (I dont like them too much because that is not the reality) oddly enough she looks thin but Believe me you will be impressed by all the realistic volumes of her body.
Capture AYUMI IRT 168 (one) panther68 picture.PNG
Capture AYUMI IRT 168 (one) panther68 picture.PNG (568.78 KiB) Viewed 1341 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

lous4hues wrote:Great choice. Thanks. I’m very excited to see how she turns out.
The IT 163 is on my shortlist, because I’m a little short. I went with the 168 bc I’m 6’3”. The 163 looks amazing.
What head did you choose? The offer I got was a BOGO. It comes with Ayumi and I picked Hellen as the other head. Jinsan has so many more choices that caught my eye. Are Jinsan heads compatible with IT?
I don’t believe they are as is. I think Dollicious2 was able to get/make an adapter though. You’ll have to do a search.
JM 75cm Angel C

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

TripleB wrote:
lous4hues wrote:Great choice. Thanks. I’m very excited to see how she turns out.
I don’t believe they are as is. I think Dollicious2 was able to get/make an adapter though. You’ll have to do a search.
Hey TripleB and lous4hues,

Irontech is compatible with other heads. It has the standard M16 bolt connection. It was last years 168 Ayumi doll that is not compatible. I have been taking many photos of WM and Irontech heads and bodies, mixing and matching. Here are some photos.

Irontech Jane head on a WM 170H body
IMG_0024 (2).JPG
IMG_0024 (2).JPG (343.25 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Irontech Jane head on a WM 166C body
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG (442.89 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Irontech Miki head on a WM 166C body
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG (663.59 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
WM #273 head on a Irontech 163C body
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG (588.93 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Also, note that WM tan tone is equal to Irontech brown tone.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
Irontech is compatible with other heads. It has the standard M16 bolt connection. It was last years 168 Ayumi doll that is not compatible. I have been taking many photos of WM and Irontech heads and bodies, mixing and matching. Here are some photos.

Irontech Jane head on a WM 166C body
IMG_0018.JPG

Also, note that WM tan tone is equal to Irontech brown tone.
Hey Panther! Thanks for sharing! 8) Good to know about compatibility with WMD heads!

So your Jane is brown tone then. Good to see that color in sunlight condition. I got most confused with IT color designations til now. So IT "Tanned" is the next lighter shade from "brown" and "white" beeing the lightest. Tanned to me is rather a normal pinkish color shade, typical for most middle europeans I´d say. But that´s the color I´d decided for now, although "Brown" is also very nice. What in your opinion would be IT areola/labia color with "Tanned" skin selected, when it should be just a little bit darker? Options table at IT site as well is somewhat confusing to me. At the offer is "Flesh", "Pink" and "Brown" as likely candidates. So "Flesh" areola on "Tanned" skin would be same color or darker??? :-?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Ragnar, you are correct Irontech Tanned is not tan, but the same as middle Europeans. I am leaving soon, so I will check out the areola choices later and give you my opinion. My Ayumi 168 is "Tanned" as you can see in photos she appears like regular european tone.
Attachments
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG (509.82 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

INFORMATIONS