www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 163 factory pics

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Irontech 163 factory pics

Post by avante »

Hi guys,

So I've been thinking of maybe getting the IT 163 (either normal or plus). Hoping someone got some sitting and/or standing/hanging body shots from the factory?
Also if possibly anyone has one and did some measurements, sure love to know too! Esp. if her height is about right since reading a couple IT may be less long than stated.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Irontech 163 factory pics

Post by Boobman »

Panther68 a member here has a IT 163, he posted the measurements as i recall the actual height was quite off. Use the search function here on the forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=112890

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Boobman wrote:Panther68 a member here has a IT 163, he posted the measurements as i recall the actual height was quite off. Use the search function here on the forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=112890
I´d be interested in the way some doll owners measured them. Would contribute my own test, but it´s not yet the time unfortunately.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Boobman wrote:Panther68 a member here has a IT 163, he posted the measurements as i recall the actual height was quite off. Use the search function here on the forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=112890
I´d be interested in the way some doll owners measured them. Would contribute my own test, but it´s not yet the time unfortunately.
The way many of the manufacturers measure them as if they are standing on their tippy toes ( laying down with the foot extended away) The way most owners measure them is like a doctor would with your feet flat standing straight.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Avante,

Here is the link.
viewtopic.php?f=388&t=111931

You were the last to comment on this thread, so I don't know what further info you need. Unless, you want a second member to confirm. I believe Jeff from BCD got the 163 plus. He did confirm the height and weight that I gave. Though she is in the 158/9 cm range and 41 kg, she is still a fine doll.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn Panther, dont I look like a moron now especially being the last to comment lol. Could have sworn I had seen it, but yesterday did not...saw your other one about the 168 and figured it was all in my head ;). So yeah that post was before I took a liking and kinda just got into IT, but about the time I discovered it's also common practice to put wrong height numbers up and I was feeling way annoyed back then.

Will check that thread again after work, thanks for the link and responce bro!

Yeah okey so measurement wise I'm good. What I am kinda still looking for is esp. standing naked shots, just plain full body shots from the back,front,side, to compare to these other ones I have of my own + some other models...find this the best way to kinda compare them. So if anyone has those, or could make some (not to hurry) be awesome!
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

This is 163cm Jane at our factory before shipping
Attachments
微信图片_20190115095932.jpg
微信图片_20190115095932.jpg (55 KiB) Viewed 2623 times
微信图片_20190115095922.jpg
微信图片_20190115095922.jpg (65.3 KiB) Viewed 2623 times
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning Avante and Shane,

Only have these three photos front, back and side nude. I am currently out of town for a two day work seminar. Will be back Thursday. Just let me know what type of photos and poses you want. Will get some photos by the weekend.
Attachments
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG (486.67 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG (521.17 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG (431.08 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SSIrontech wrote:This is 163cm Jane at our factory before shipping
Now that´s mean. And also Jane head! :crazyeyes: Is that green eyes and wig # 7 btw? I´m just interested in this combo´s lookalike for my own final selection.

Any chance you could show a Jane head with long black wig style #5 as well? :)

Edit: Ok, then it´s gonna look like this maybe.
Attachments
Jane Brown-Green-Blue.jpg
Jane Brown-Green-Blue.jpg (281.66 KiB) Viewed 2524 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Morning Avante and Shane,

Only have these three photos front, back and side nude. I am currently out of town for a two day work seminar. Will be back Thursday. Just let me know what type of photos and poses you want. Will get some photos by the weekend.
What´s that wig on your Jane? Not an IT stock model, isn´t it?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:

Morning Ragnar,

No, it is not. I bought four high quality synthetic wigs from Cnd2008 on the TDF for sale forum, so I don't know what brand they are. He is always buying and selling dolls and wigs, so you might try PM'ing him. I have bought 3 dolls and have 8 wigs from him. Have been very happy with my purchases. He is very fair on pricing.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:

Morning Ragnar,

No, it is not. I bought four high quality synthetic wigs from Cnd2008 on the TDF for sale forum, so I don't know what brand they are. He is always buying and selling dolls and wigs, so you might try PM'ing him. I have bought 3 dolls and have 8 wigs from him. Have been very happy with my purchases. He is very fair on pricing.
Thanks and morning Panther! :) Will have a look at offers in sale forum and Cnd2008. 8) I´d already planned on some future lace front (or comparable) wigs, superior to any the various brands wigs anyway. I also follow that hair implanting thread with great interest.

Edit: Is it IT stock (green?) eyes in your pics? I´d prefer a brown color, but the offered type seems way too dark, almost black in various pictures I know. I´ve seen a TDF member creating great looking replacement eyes from resin, but yet need to find out if he also sells them. Think it´s also those used by Mishka Valentino for his gorgeous doll model shootings. 8)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man, thanks for these, also re-checked all other stuff on the 163. Pretty awesome. Send you a pm as to the pics :thumbs_up: .

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Thank you Panther68,Jane looks more beautiful and realistic in your pictures!You are amazing!
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Edit: Is it IT stock (green?) eyes in your pics? I´d prefer a brown color, but the offered type seems way too dark, almost black in various pictures I know. I´ve seen a TDF member creating great looking replacement eyes from resin, but yet need to find out if he also sells them. Think it´s also those used by Mishka Valentino for his gorgeous doll model shootings. 8)
Good morning Ragnar,

My Jane head has IT stock green eyes, my Miki head has IT stock brown eyes, and my Yael head on the 168 has IT stock blue eyes. Ayumi has MF eye move eyes, which I have 5 sets with 16 color choices.

I know Zippy81 makes his own eyes. I'll have to ask Mishka about his doll's eyes. When the weather gets better around here in the SF Bay Area, hope to start meeting some of our fellow TDF members and pick their brain on photography and general doll stuff.

Avante, more than happy to get some straight front, back and side shots, the 163 is due for a wardrobe change anyways. Still out of town, but will post by Friday or Saturday.

Shane, thank you, your Irontech dolls have been a joy to photograph.
Attachments
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2469 times

INFORMATIONS