www.irontechdoll.com

Naked body shots of my 163 with Miki head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Naked body shots of my 163 with Miki head

Post by irontechdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
DashingDazzla wrote:Panther, do you think the 163 plus will have the same gorgeous vag?
She better, I ordered the 163 plus with three heads. Can't wait to photograph the two side by side. It will be epic.
I am excited to see that either. And wish to see this booty lady to shaking her boobs in your fancy car. 8)

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Naked body shots of my 163 with Miki head

Post by avante »

Panther68 wrote:I ordered the 163 plus with three heads. Can't wait to photograph the two side by side. It will be epic.
HELL YES! Would love to see them besides each other too, great news man and congrats!
And lol on your 'divide the wear and tear' hehe guess that's true!

Was wondering; you've inbuild models right? Or insert? was kinda wondering if their pussies look (same brand&type) would be the same...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS