www.irontechdoll.com

Any new IT169 informations and owner experiences?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any new IT169 informations and owner experiences?

Post by dxc »

Thanks Merida for bringing up this again.
I am not in a dire hurry, but still, I pre-ordered an IT head and want to decide about the body. The IT169 caught my attention, there are nice promo photos of this doll. But the lack of reviews and the uncertainties that are coming along with this does make me wanna know more. That is the reason I started this. I have a lot of sympathy and patience. I know how things shake out sometimes and that it takes time, especially if someone does have a special request.
Still, there is a divide between words and actions, which Merida very clearly pointed out, and after some time you start to speculate why this is the case and consider how this affects your decisions.

Merida

Post by Merida »

Well said. I am also in the same predicament minus the head. Dollsampler mentioned it was really 165cm tall but a newer mold was made with better positioning. Oddly enough, none of this was ever mentioned or advertised.

My main reason is to have a doll that is as close to 5'4" as possible. Yes, I'm that stubborn. I had high hopes for the 163cm model but after a reality check by Panther, this would not be the case. Plus I find the D cup perfect on the 169.

I still have 2 1/2 months to decide before I hit that "BUY" button.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

So the 169 on the IT website is not from the new mold?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Sidestep wrote:So the 169 on the IT website is not from the new mold?
The pictures on the beginning of this topic obviously are the ones of the original IRT 169D which weight 38 kgs and which I reviewed.The private parts are the ones of the original model (SM factory design)
Some pictures of the new mold model are already advertised here and there but Jeff from BCD posted some on the IRT forum 4 months ago if I remember well..

Merida

Post by Merida »

1 month to go... Tick! Tock! :whistle:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I know...
well, to the photos I posted, they are from the website. One is from the photoshooting with the Hellen head and the other two with the Jennifer head.
I just use the dates when Sandro uploaded the photo sessions on his blog as reference. The last photoshooting was with the Akisha head (very underrepresented in my mind) and that was uploaded on his blog on October 10th. Not sure if this was already the new IT own sculpt. The photoset with the Jennifer head was uploaded nearly a year ago on May 10th. I guess that was about the time the sculpt was introduded. The doll looks great in the latest shot with the Akisha head too and I would not dare to say I can see any differences to the other two.
But the uncertainty is the thing that makes me stop. There are many interesting dolls and deciding for one comes with a monetary investment which is not to be taken lightly. And chosing a doll I do not find a customer experience... I wish the manufacturer would be more helpful to ease my mind.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The doll looks great in the latest shot with the Akisha head too and I would not dare to say I can see any differences to the other two.But the uncertainty is the thing that makes me stop.
You are not the only one...
IMHO, the Akisha looks like a totally different doll...
Thicker
Until someone gets the most recent version of the 169, she could be the best kept secret and with the remakes, we know with 100% certainty that it was not just the vagina placement that was changed in 100% of their dolls

Merida

Post by Merida »

Unbelievable! One and a half month later and still not a decent answer.

1. Has any improvements or changes been done (mold, formulae, lady parts)?
2. The real height ?
3. The real weight ?

Knock! knock! is any one there!

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Merida wrote:Unbelievable! One and a half month later and still not a decent answer.

1. Has any improvements or changes been done (mold, formulae, lady parts)?
2. The real height ?
3. The real weight ?

Knock! knock! is any one there!
We are taking pictures for the 169cm,then I will make a post with the new pictures and give the answers to all the questions.

Thanks
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

How much longer?
I want an IT sister!
Love,
Hannah, The IT BCD Girl

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Hi members
Really sorry for the late reply.
Here comes some pictures of the 169cm doll with Cecelia head.
We will take more pictures,so which face do you want to see on the 169cm body?I will listen to your thoughts then we will take more pictures for the 169cm body.
Welcome to share your thoughts

Shane
Attachments
03.jpg
03.jpg (385.74 KiB) Viewed 920 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (315 KiB) Viewed 920 times
32.jpg
32.jpg (288.04 KiB) Viewed 920 times
27.jpg
27.jpg (282.56 KiB) Viewed 920 times
35.jpg
35.jpg (271.19 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks for bringing some fresh looks of this model. Cecilia is a beautiful head. I asked to see how Doris looks, but that that far I have enough imagination to have a good feeling about that.
One can see, that she has quite big breast, with a pleasant shape. I like what I see of her hips so far, it would help if one of the photos would be more frontal to have a better feeling of the shape of the upper body.
And of course I like to see some booty pics, a shot like I posted in my initial post. In the photos from last summer the doll photographed had an awesome heart-shaped behind. Please let me see if I would get such a nice and pleasant view if I ordered now. Can you make a picture where one can get a better impression of her height, like next to a the IT163? Or a measuring tape at least?
Oh, and if we are at it... something like this:
sideview.JPG
sideview.JPG (31.46 KiB) Viewed 904 times
just without all the distracting clothes.
:whistle:

Merida

Post by Merida »

Good! Now that you got a 169 in hand, get that measuring tape with the scale and give us some numbers.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Merida,
You read my mind!
Love,
Hannah
Attachments
Hannah.jpg
Hannah.jpg (149.1 KiB) Viewed 892 times

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

I too, was interested in the 169. Jeff told me about a month ago that, no one really knows what the 169 will look like. So, I went a different direction, not having a solid object to desire. Yesterday he posted, on the BCD forum, these new pictures of the 169 with the Akisha face. I venture to say, it will not be long before “Panther” blows us away with anther one of his classic pictorials on this latest rendition of the 169. I like her. She appears to be a solid girl. Not too big, not too small. Just a wee bit, a tad, a smidge,... ah, She’s a handful and a little bit more.
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

INFORMATIONS