www.irontechdoll.com

My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

so Izabel´s lashes arrived one day early. :) Also beeing inspired from lover1 TDF member thread I did bits of face "modding" in parallel.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=116934

Putting lashes on was a bit fiddly at first but then got them placed properly...halfways. Included glue, though actually meant for human skin use, enabled a fairly good hold for the moment. Ordered some artificial nail/tip glue nonetheless. It should arrive later this week and then enable a longer lasting fix of the lashes I think.

NewLashesOn.jpg
NewLashesOn.jpg (1023.63 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
For the face "mod" I stuffed bits of leftover TPE from a scrapped Meiki OH under the face TPE mask near the underyaw area. This makes Izabels lower half face now looking wider, resulting in a more "mature" like appearance, which I like. :)

With dark brown eyes and the auburn "warrior style" wig she looks bits like those asiatic/mongolian female steppe warriors (historic amazons) IMO.
DaughterOfSteppes02.jpg
DaughterOfSteppes02.jpg (978.06 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Izabel - Steppe Warrior Maid

Izabel_Steppe-Rider.jpg
Izabel_Steppe-Rider.jpg (785.75 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Putting her green eyes in gives more of a nordic looking result.
DaughterOfNords11.jpg
DaughterOfNords11.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1803 times
Unfortunately I´ve no blue eyes for her yet. So did bits of photo editing instead.
DaughterOfNords12.jpg
DaughterOfNords12.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1803 times
Izabel - Viking Warrioress

Izabel-Viking Warrioress.jpg
Izabel-Viking Warrioress.jpg (590.59 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Next arrivals will be cam tripod and eyebrows. Will be interesting to work with artificial eyebrows first time. I do not expect too good results though. The semi permanent eybrow coloring will most likely limit my options considerably, but I´ll see. [/b]

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

......and there shall be light....

something I need urgently now, on the way and to arrive by later this week. 8) Got to look for some sunglasses for Izabel now. :mrgreen:

Lighting.jpg
Lighting.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 1791 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

love that new inexpensive tripod. Way more relaxed, less blurred shootings now. 8) Might prevent me from more spontaneous and drastic photo angles though. Yet still have my cellphone at hand, just in case. Both gears photo quality is almost the same anyway. :razz: Now thinking about to buy some not so expensive DSRL cam in the foreseeable future....

If anybody has some recommendations, say.... in the 250 $ /200 EUR range, let me know! Can also be a good condition used one. :!: :?:

Tripod_Self01.jpg
Tripod_Self01.jpg (885.18 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
TripodSelfie03.jpg
TripodSelfie03.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1772 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Definitely some interesting developments! I don't know that I like her Mongolian look over unmodded, but I like your experiments.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

setevoltas wrote:Definitely some interesting developments! I don't know that I like her Mongolian look over unmodded, but I like your experiments.
Genghis Khan´s daugther was an accidental find. One never knows who looks into your face if you change a thing or another. :mrgreen:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

In the meantime one the lashes came off again (as expected). Touched it by accident while pulling off excess paint from the teeth. But in my postbox was the ordered nail super glue already. :) But first I´ll make a quick test on the necks top to see if the glue does not react in any unwanted ways with the TPE. Teeth received some new white as well. The marker color won´t really soak that much into the TPE, but it´s just for testing. If bits of a whitening effect remains I´m satisfied for the moment. After washing off excess color it´s enough left and kissable as well. Nice. :)

Otherwise been a bit lazy today. Thus no adding of more single eyebrow hairs. I´ll continue tomorrow... I think.

Thanks to some stuff I could sell off recently, I´ll now get a nice new head for my 155cm very soon. :) It´ll be "Selina", one my favorites although choosing heads from IT is always some hard affair. 8) Thinking about a name for her now...

BrowsMod01.jpg
BrowsMod01.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1730 times
BrowsMod02.jpg
BrowsMod02.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1730 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

after reattaching the lashes with another type glue they came off after some bed plays again. :| Well...then the super glue. Tested on head underside and while it ´s super firm fixture I´m somewhat worried from the TPE surface hardening effect. Somewhat in doubt now. Anybody yet has another good recommendation for fixing lashes? 8)
Lashes and Glues.jpg
Lashes and Glues.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1716 times
Edit: I´ve removed the TPE stuffings on her face (underjaw) again. No obvious harmfull effects from tight contact 2 different types to notice. :) So I´ll do stuffings again as I see fit for oncoming desired effects or facial changes.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Some side by side comparison with left pic showing "stuffed" and right one non stuffed (original). Also bits of more eyebrow hairs added on right pic. Teeth have been wiped off most the white marker color as well again. I´ll leave them be for now.

Edit: Reuploaded pic again. Non stuffed went a bit too dark on pic when compared to original.

IzabelHead_Stuffed-NonStuffed.jpg
IzabelHead_Stuffed-NonStuffed.jpg (1012.51 KiB) Viewed 1708 times

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Hi Ragnar,

as I can see, you used the white Edding 750 paint marker for coloring Izabel's teeth. In another thread I said to be careful not to use too much of this paint, because they will be too white and shiny otherwise.

I also used this paint marker for my Sonya's teeth, but I think they are too bright:
SDC11077b.jpg
SDC11077b.jpg (94.87 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
Now I'm looking for an alternative, a matted ivory paint.
You said that the white paint didn't last on Izabel's teeth. Could it be that you didn't degreased the teeth before? I cleaned the teeth of Sonya with ethyl alcohol (spirit) before and there is no fading so far.

This pic of Izabel I like most:

Some dark red lipstick, a little rouge for the cheeks and it would be perfect in my opinion.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Aralor wrote:Hi Ragnar,

as I can see, you used the white Edding 750 paint marker for coloring Izabel's teeth. In another thread I said to be careful not to use too much of this paint, because they will be too white and shiny otherwise.

I also used this paint marker for my Sonya's teeth, but I think they are too bright:
SDC11077b.jpg
Now I'm looking for an alternative, a matted ivory paint.
You said that the white paint didn't last on Izabel's teeth. Could it be that you didn't degreased the teeth before? I cleaned the teeth of Sonya with ethyl alcohol (spirit) before and there is no fading so far.

This pic of Izabel I like most:

Some dark red lipstick, a little rouge for the cheeks and it would be perfect in my opinion.
yes I remember we had some short discussion on the marker before. I´d purchased it anyway as it´s of great use for other purposes ATM. Just took opportunity to try on teeth while the head was still on that foam with eyelashes glue still drying. I knew it wouldn´t hold as I´d run a short test (overnight actually) on Izabel´s foot soles.

And yes, didn´t degrease it properly before. Bits of warm water and dish detergent was all. But as said...just a quick try nonetheless. If I get back to teeth coloring I´ll likely try oil pastels as suggested in another thread. For teeth I´ll never go with bright white as well. Many my planned photo sets include warrior gals etc. and not so white teeth look more realistic in majority of cases. If anybody likes to see Izabel as glamour model...well then better go elsewhere. :mrgreen: Panther´s Aneisha is the most appealing example for elegance and glamour. So there´s no need for me to go similar ways. 8)

The comparison pic above was just a WIP and with the black hair wig on she now looks more like a cute young asian. :) Just to demonstrate the face alteration by use of some stuffed in TPE pieces on head. I currently have ~5 main characters of Izabel, that can also be switched fairly quick.

1. Izabel default (Jane head)
2. Izabel auburn curly wig. (Jarl, nordic warrior or playful)
3. Izabel "asian" with the dark brown eyes and black hair.
4. Izabel "indian" with a peculiar MU
5. Izabel "slutty" :mrgreen:
more in preparation. 8)

With regard to rouge and lipstick I prefer more the blueish tones or sort of peach for the lips. Otherwise I just enhance face contours by higlighting them with corn starch "smeared" on with bare fingers. The effect is well to be seen on Izabel - Jarl pic here.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

So my new 85W (5500K) Daylight Kit with Softbox arrived today and is now ready for action. :) Beside the former lack of a cam tripod I got my main issues for photo shooting now solved I think. Next on my list will be an inexpensive (20 $) green screen set. Since I can´t take Izabel out to mother nature, I got to bring it into my little studio for making some nice green-screen compositing instead. Yet got to learn required skills though. Additionally I found a number of very nice photo wallpapers not only for photo shooting but also for some nice decoration of my little photo studio/living/bedroom.

Overview
Equipment_Overview.jpg
Equipment_Overview.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
Some the first shots with softbox screen applied. (unedited pic)
PIC02_Point.jpg
PIC02_Point.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
and some camera zoom. (unedited pic)
PIC06_Zoom_Multi.jpg
PIC06_Zoom_Multi.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1684 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

and yet another series and more "tidied up" than before. While the new studio light is not overly bright (85 W) it gives some nice soft shadows with the softener screen applied. Also colors are now pretty much RL and her IronTech "Tanned" skin looks exactly like this. 8) I now feel prepared to get back to some the newest photo challenges. :glou:
NLig_NoFL_Pose01.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose01.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
NLig_NoFL_Pose02.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose02.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
NLig_NoFL_Pose03.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose03.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1664 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

comparing set with softener screen off. Harder edged shadows and slight a bit lighter. Btw.. the single hair brows are coming off again. That was to be expected obviously. :razz: Will attempt with full fixed sets next, just as I´d previously planned actually.
NLig_NoFL_Pose07.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose07.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1663 times
NLig_NoFL_Pose08.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose08.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1663 times
NLig_NoFL_Pose09.jpg
NLig_NoFL_Pose09.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1663 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Finally Izabel is getting back to "working condition". That eyebrows failure I got removed again, no problem. Lashes was a bit more delicate though. The cyanoacrylate glue (advertised for use on fastening nails and tips) did no good on the TPE at eye lids. :| The TPE surface "melted" to more something like a hardened crust, but fortunately one can´t really see it much. At least the lashes are now fixed tight and shouldn´t come off that fast again. At least I hope so. :glou:
Vagina_Spread02.jpg
Vagina_Spread02.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Did bits of stand posing again. :) Glad I got the waist and shoulder joint move issues solved now. Izabel now feels ready for some more of this!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

no news ATM. Just a bit relaxing at TV and...other minor things. :mrgreen: Poor Izabel still suffering from her ellbow injury, but hope that gets to change very soon. :|
Relaxing.jpg
Relaxing.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
Attachments
Long_Avatar02.jpg
Long_Avatar02.jpg (160.45 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

INFORMATIONS