www.irontechdoll.com

My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Though this thread is coming to a close very soon (final review just in preparation) I´d likely keep supplementing this thread with a possible "sexual positions guide on the IT 155cm". Least effort limb movements, preparations and such. Is there any interest on this? :?:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

my bed- and living room started to look like a doll laboratory. Is that normal? 8O
Attachments
doll_laboratory01.jpg
doll_laboratory01.jpg (537.94 KiB) Viewed 1925 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

UPDATE on waist joint backwards move
figured a more comfortable method in the meantime.

Sit down on bed (or comparable) and lay the doll on your right thigh (if you´re right handed). At square angle to yourself, her head toward the right, her lower back - right where the waist joint is on your thigh. Your left underarm on her belly with a firm hold. Your right underarm on her shoulders (frontally, just below the chin). Now with a strong, yet controlled push of the underarm on her shoulders. Same time do a counter push/hold in a balanced way with your left underarm on her belly. Needs bits of practice but as said found it more comfortable than initial waist joint backwards move method at link above.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL at that Twister reference; maybe something you should try someday Panther!?
Regarding the waist twist: good it worked out. That diagram made me consider; that movement is actually quite real; bend your own back backwards and you'll know. Also lol Ragnar, this thread is full of pics I really dig and dislike it;s crazy :P. Sure like to see someone trying out new looks so enthusiastically ! And lol to the last question: no it's not normal, tho over here it rather is ;). One thing I wonder now tho (maybe over-read it) but did you get the standard skeleton or the 'evo' one?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

avante wrote: Regarding the waist twist: good it worked out. That diagram made me consider; that movement is actually quite real; bend your own back backwards and you'll know. Also lol Ragnar, this thread is full of pics I really dig and dislike it;s crazy :P. Sure like to see someone trying out new looks so enthusiastically ! And lol to the last question: no it's not normal, tho over here it rather is ;). One thing I wonder now tho (maybe over-read it) but did you get the standard skeleton or the 'evo' one?
hey avante! Yep, the skeleton movements are quite similar to human ones. My issue as said was that I´d expected the waist joint farer down and so couldn´t apply proper leverage. No wonder I failed so miserably at the beginning. :P :D

Well..my enthusiasm...that for sure. Exited noob and my second name is "experiment the f..k out of it". :D The doll purchase in fact had eaten up all my Euros, not just the ones I saved. So again....going along with expedients. But that´ll change soon. :) The first real dress for Izabel arrived just today. Going to show some pic later here.

IIRC from my conversations with Shane I got the "standard" one. It´s definitely NOT the one on the pic shown further above. Also got the normal M16 bolt, not quick change head. Though I´m fine with what I have ATM.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

since I mentioned that new dress I like to put few pics in here as well. :) Main "new dress" thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=388&t=116743

Black-Red04.jpg
Black-Red04.jpg (960.6 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
S1_Black-RedL11.jpg
S1_Black-RedL11.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
PutItOff08.jpg
PutItOff08.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1889 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

So my newest purchases to arrive early next week will be:

1. Cam Tripod, 64" / 162cm max working height
Tripod.jpg
Tripod.jpg (98.88 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
2. Artificial eye brow set
eyebrows.jpg
eyebrows.jpg (153.29 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
3. Artificial lashes set
lashes.jpg
lashes.jpg (96.5 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
All together at ~80 $. Brows and lashes sets include appropiate glues. Hope to gain valuable new experiences both in quality of my photo shooting and realism on Izabel´s face. :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Yet another update for those interested to know. :) Just posted my full REVIEW on my IT 155cm Jane head named Izabel (my personal choice), fully reflecting my 5 week long "honeymoon" experiences here:

viewtopic.php?f=427&t=116883&p=1538887#p1538887

Now waiting for the accessories I mentioned further above and then see what new experiences I can gain from them. New eye lashes should be easier to handle than the old ones and artificial eyebrows should add another step of "realism" I hope. At last the cam tripod should give me the steady cam stand I so urgently need for making better, not so blurry photos. :) Next on my list for coming month most likely will be some semi professionel studio lighting, new dresses and wigs. If budget allows I´ll also consider a soldering iron so I can repair Izabel´s injured ellbow and the more smaller defects as well. :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´d also got shifted the "Izabel got her very first dress" thread over to the "Eye Candy" forum for a better fit. To be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116743

putting some the highlights in here can´t hurt though. :)
IwantThis06.jpg
IwantThis06.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
WhatAboutThis03.jpg
WhatAboutThis03.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
WhatAboutThis04.jpg
WhatAboutThis04.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
GettingWarmer02.jpg
GettingWarmer02.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
GettingWarmer05.jpg
GettingWarmer05.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
Long_Avatar.jpg
Long_Avatar.jpg (130.38 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WTF.....Ragnar! ....where´s my lashes?!?
WTFmyLashes01.jpg
WTFmyLashes01.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
WTFmyLashes02.jpg
WTFmyLashes02.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1858 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

just participated some the photo challenges lately, but oh well....it wasn´t Izabel´s day. With all the pros around there wasn´t much of a chance anyway.

My losing entries to share here nonetheless. :)

Izabel - Jarl

Izabel-Jarl.jpg
Izabel-Jarl.jpg (1001.86 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

Izabel in Rock

IzabelRocks08.jpg
IzabelRocks08.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1854 times

If not anything else, she got this during the posing process. :cry:
Izabel_EllbowDamage.jpg
Izabel_EllbowDamage.jpg (644.94 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Respect, Ragnar

you're a hardworking doll enthusiast who will bring the best of of your Izabel. Always new ideas for photoshoots and poses. Izabel couldn't get a better and caretaking partner for sure.

Don't be too sad, that there are no chances for amateurs like us in TDF photo challenges. The proffesionals are playing in a much higher league. Nevertheless the amateur photos are still charming for me with all their imperfections and "real life" photo backgrounds. Not everyone has the opportunity to shoot in a villa with stylish furniture, best photo and lighting equipment, etc.

Be careful with the eyebrow set you will use on Izabel. Because they were made for real women, they mostly are to big for our little ladies and could look unfeminin if used in original thickness and size.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Aralor wrote:Respect, Ragnar

you're a hardworking doll enthusiast who will bring the best of of your Izabel. Always new ideas for photoshoots and poses. Izabel couldn't get a better and caretaking partner for sure.

Don't be too sad, that there are no chances for amateurs like us in TDF photo challenges. The proffesionals are playing in a much higher league. Nevertheless the amateur photos are still charming for me with all their imperfections and "real life" photo backgrounds. Not everyone has the opportunity to shoot in a villa with stylish furniture, best photo and lighting equipment, etc.

Be careful with the eyebrow set you will use on Izabel. Because they were made for real women, they mostly are to big for our little ladies and could look unfeminin if used in original thickness and size.
thanks Aralor! :)

well that challenges were most fun and just participated for same reason. The fun of it. :) Also gained tons of new knowledge and experiences during the process. Most were/are good, some rather not so good (ellbow injury). Checked. X ....Now the time to watch Mishka´s vids again and attempt some surgery. 8)

Yes thanks for hint on the eyebrows. Already noticed from amazon customer reviews that they could pose some issues. I´ll cut and adapt if necessary and if it doesn´t work I´ll look for something else. Since most the lashes sets are rather inexpensive there´s nothing (much) to loose actually. But a win in experience for sure. :)

:glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Ragnar,

love the WhatAboutThis04 photo. :D
She does not even look bad without lashes. Bottom lashes can be drawn. Yvette came from the factory with painted bottom eyelashes, it looks good.

That wound looks bad. But yeah, she is living life on the fast lane, guess things can happen. Good luck.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dxc wrote:Hey Ragnar,

love the WhatAboutThis04 photo. :D
She does not even look bad without lashes. Bottom lashes can be drawn. Yvette came from the factory with painted bottom eyelashes, it looks good.

That wound looks bad. But yeah, she is living life on the fast lane, guess things can happen. Good luck.
thanks! :mrgreen: Love how much one can change poses by just moving the arms/hands a bit. And bits of accessories. lol :lol:

I´d removed the lashes in preparation for the new ones arriving tuesday. She now looks kinday cute without, yes. Maybe cause her eyes appear bigger. The new ones I ordered are way thinner and softer. Hope these offer more possibilities for MU and different personalities. I´d planned for a "scandinavian" Izabel and thinner lashes as well as lighter color eyebrows should make it easier for a more natural look then.

Fast lane...yes. She got to suit a new role almost every day. :P Think before I´d attempt on more advanced poses again, I better get her ellbow in order very soon. Fortunately the ellbow damage didn´t get worse from additional posing, speaking for the TPE´s durability I think.

INFORMATIONS