www.irontechdoll.com

More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Post by Panther68 »

Today, a bit of head swaping. Aneisha gets the 163 body to do some posing in the sunroom on this rainy day.
Attachments
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG (323.55 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG (711.12 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG (502.8 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG (488.36 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG (540.74 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG (745.17 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG (578.04 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG (534.89 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG (584.14 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG (596.98 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG (477.17 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG (399.53 KiB) Viewed 2721 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Post by Dollarhyde »

Another successful shoot Panther68... Aneisha looks fabulous... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Thank you very much Panther! :) Aneisha is such a beauty! Her smaller sister Izabel is soon to say hello as well. 8)

Edit: Does she have IT stock eyes or the poseable ones as used by Mishka?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Dollarhyde wrote:Another successful shoot Panther68... Aneisha looks fabulous... :glou:
Morning Dollarhyde, thank you for stopping by. It's nice having models on demand. As you can see, the Irontech 163 with Miki and Jane heads have been my model of choice lately. Much of my inspiration is from TDF member requests, so if anyone out there wants a particular photo of one of my dolls, just post or PM me. I need to update my signiture with all my dolls and their manufacturers.
-Ragnar66- wrote:Thank you very much Panther! :) Aneisha is such a beauty! Her smaller sister Izabel is soon to say hello as well. 8)

Edit: Does she have IT stock eyes or the poseable ones as used by Mishka?
Morning Ragnar, these are the Irontech stock eyes. Green on the Jane head and brown on the Miki head. The set above was meant for you. Something to hold you over till your doll arrives. This is the other long straight black wig, I have. Slightly different than the other I photograhed her with, days ago. This one has some reddish tone highlights.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Aneisha or Jane, I don't care what your name is.

I worship you my darling Goddess. You are simply one of the most beautiful creatures ever to walk this earth. Please convince Panther to bring you along to the Party at Mishkas house when I arrive in June. I promise to control myself but I NEED to see your perfect face in person.

Your devoted follower.

LJ69

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote: Morning Ragnar, these are the Irontech stock eyes. Green on the Jane head and brown on the Miki head. The set above was meant for you. Something to hold you over till your doll arrives. This is the other long straight black wig, I have. Slightly different than the other I photograhed her with, days ago. This one has some reddish tone highlights.
Morning Panther! :) Thanks again. I knew I made the right choice, although Anya head is/was tempting almost equally well. Among offered IT eye colors the green ones still apear best. Would love to see more IT eye colors offered though. The blues while having some appeal, are too prominent in color and iris pattern and I´d wish for some lighter and less saturated blues.

I´d thought about selecting IT wig #7 (wavy), but at last came to the conlusion that for styling purposes the #5 would be more versatile, at least until I can afford some the more lace front oriented wigs. I´d seen some curly red one just lately and would make for a good change of style/type.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn bro another great set; love the poses, love the combination of clothes, esp. liked the ones with her hair falling a bit over her breast which she is pushing out a bit hahaha. And what more can I say about that head :P. Bet you're the no.1 favorite client of IT with all these lovely sets!

Ey Ragnar, if you reading, you got the Jane head + this 163C body??? Just curious. I'm quite positive I'ma at least get the head someday too, still debating the body a bit...mostly due to not being able to get 15 dolls like some of us :whistle: but it's a great one for sure tho.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Perfect pics..and perfect model Panther68...my favorite!!

How about her breast?...are too rigid or bounce like real breast??

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

You have very good photoshoot Panther68. Beautiful and in my opinion the right life for you.
AF Doll 162.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

avante wrote: Ey Ragnar, if you reading, you got the Jane head + this 163C body??? Just curious. I'm quite positive I'ma at least get the head someday too, still debating the body a bit...mostly due to not being able to get 15 dolls like some of us :whistle: but it's a great one for sure tho.
Hey avante!

No, I ordered the 155cm and Jane head, though the 163cm is more than appealing enough to become my second IT doll in hopefully not too distant future. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Aprosiux wrote:Perfect pics..and perfect model Panther68...my favorite!!

How about her breast?...are too rigid or bounce like real breast??
IT breasts are of the hollow type by default and I´d guess at given size they bounce quite nicely. Panther most obvioulsy can tell of first hand experience.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

She is AMAZING! I think I found the head for my next gal.

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Ey Panther68, what is the size of the aura of Aneisha breast??is it size 4? And what is the tone of nipples and vagina?...the darker one?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Aprosiux wrote:Ey Panther68, what is the size of the aura of Aneisha breast??is it size 4? And what is the tone of nipples and vagina?...the darker one?
She has the 5 cm brown areolas. Her vagina is the same tone. The breast are hollow and feel great, soft and jiggly. They are a C cup.

Thanks everyone for all the complements. Its a lot of fun photographing her/them. May take today off from shooting but have other doll photos to post here on the forum.

I am open for requests for photos. Such as certain angles, poses, a type of outfit. Can't promise it, but if it inspires me, I'll do it.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote: I am open for requests for photos. Such as certain angles, poses, a type of outfit. Can't promise it, but if it inspires me, I'll do it.
Well, I came to be interested in labia close up pics just recently. I started to become somewhat concerned with that (TPE?) membrane placed on the vaginal entry on mint condition IT dolls. Since there´s various ways to open it, incl. the fun ones :mrgreen: , which would be the least damaging one? Tearing it open might lead to extend the tear to the surrounding area later when the whole is used quite a lot? I´d also not finding the teared membrane looking particularly good for when it comes to possible close up photo shootings. What about using a heated metal pin etc. for a less area damaging defloration?

Ah... before I forget, I´m very fond of wetlook pants or any other leather substitutes! :icecream: They´ll be among my very first purchases later this spring. 8) Any particular concerns with possible staining btw?

in example. Though there´s more than just basic black etc.
Attachments
Leatherlook.jpg
Leatherlook.jpg (32.15 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

INFORMATIONS