www.irontechdoll.com

More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
virgo44

Re: More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Post by virgo44 »

Aneisha looks absolutely beautiful grate photos some photos dressed sexy but not totally nude would be nice just leave a bit for the imagination please

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Panther68, could you post some sexy hot pics of Aneisha?some pics with sexy clothes like lingerie or something like that?i like her perfect ass..and those beautifull tits with that pretty face.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Panther, I do second the guy above me in the lingerie request, and also very much would love to see some doggy on the bed poses. Also kinda curious how her sitting pose compares to a WM (the waist-hips-upper leg area differences) cuz I feel like this IT is bit fatter on the waist/hips but in some sitting poses her upper legs seem a bit small to me, so some comparison would be very lovely to see to me. That being said, man does it look like IT offers some sweet (more than others) posing capabilities! Loved all of these sets from you on the 163 really!

P.s. Ragnar, about those 'leather' items; surely can be done, but just thought I'd say : these kinds and anything 'lace' both have given me 90% of my stains + the ones that took some more time to get gone. Just FYI, def. not saying don't, but just be extra careful and wash them way more than other items before putting them on. Recall my first 'lace stuff' stain; took like 5 minutes for it to bleed out in the TPE, and I was like...the fuck! Live and learn baby ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning all,

Since it is yet another rainy day, I should be able to take care of all your requests in one shoot. Hopefully, the lighting will be good enough. Going to invest in some studio lighting rather than being dependent on natural lighting through the window. It only gives me the sunroom and master bedroom as photography options. Other parts of the house it is very difficult.

Agreeing with Avante on the wet black look. Gotta be careful. Put Ayumi in a black jumpsuit that stained parts of her, then I put a black Bebe dress that stained the heck out of her ribs. You just don't know some stain, some do not. Best solution, get an extra insert, place the clothing item on it, then place something heavy on it, like a large book. Leave it there for a day and see the results.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

avante wrote: P.s. Ragnar, about those 'leather' items; surely can be done, but just thought I'd say : these kinds and anything 'lace' both have given me 90% of my stains + the ones that took some more time to get gone. Just FYI, def. not saying don't, but just be extra careful and wash them way more than other items before putting them on. Recall my first 'lace stuff' stain; took like 5 minutes for it to bleed out in the TPE, and I was like...the fuck! Live and learn baby ;)
thanks for reminding! I´ll do in any case when putting on anything but white. Don´t like to ruin Izabel in shortest of time for sure. 8O

PS: a white full body suit is already on my first to buy list, just to go safe.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
avante wrote: P.s. Ragnar, about those 'leather' items; surely can be done, but just thought I'd say : these kinds and anything 'lace' both have given me 90% of my stains + the ones that took some more time to get gone. Just FYI, def. not saying don't, but just be extra careful and wash them way more than other items before putting them on. Recall my first 'lace stuff' stain; took like 5 minutes for it to bleed out in the TPE, and I was like...the fuck! Live and learn baby ;)
thanks for reminding! I´ll do in any case when putting on anything but white. Don´t like to ruin Izabel in shortest of time for sure. 8O

White can be sexy too. Ayumi, my Irontech 168 has worn them both
Attachments
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG (362.78 KiB) Viewed 605 times
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG (373.66 KiB) Viewed 605 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:

White can be sexy too. Ayumi, my Irontech 168 has worn them both
both YUMMY for sure! :icecream: With regard to body suit/overall, would you suggest more of the thicker or thinner type material?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thicker, don't bother with nylon body suits as the dye can still get through it, if you are putting clothes over it. Nylons are nice to protect the TPE from lint and dust, but I have still got stains with them on.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Thicker, don't bother with nylon body suits as the dye can still get through it, if you are putting clothes over it. Nylons are nice to protect the TPE from lint and dust, but I have still got stains with them on.
Okay thanks, that was what I´d liked to know! 8)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

This first photo is for Avante. What makes a Irontech look stocky sitting is not the thigh but the lower leg. You can make out that her knees are lower than my AS 161 on the left. The top of the knee cap is much higher on my SY 164 on the right. If there is any flaw on this doll, it would be needing to make the lower leg couple of cm longer. May be the 4 cm that she is short of being a true 163 could have gone to her lower legs. :whistle: My AS 161 is really 156.5, IT 163 is really 158.5 and my SY 164 is 164. All of them are between 41/42 kg.
Attachments
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG (415.41 KiB) Viewed 584 times

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I see Jane is ready for action :lol: :whistle:

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

We want some sexy posed pics of Aneisha with lingerie please Panther68!!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Aprosiux wrote:We want some sexy posed pics of Aneisha with lingerie please Panther68!!!
Here you go, first set of many.
Attachments
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG (359.33 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG (338.5 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG (390.44 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG (209.6 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG (314.78 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG (266.45 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG (323 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG (338.25 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0160 (2).JPG
IMG_0160 (2).JPG (410.84 KiB) Viewed 572 times
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG (379.07 KiB) Viewed 572 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Jane is so sexy to watch under your camera! Those photos are really glad to see!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Great shots as usual.
I'm especially fond of the ones near the window.
Such a beautiful doll.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS