www.irontechdoll.com

Is there anyone willing to take her home?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Is there anyone willing to take her home?

Post by SSIrontech »

Hi members
We have an inventory doll for sale,please see details information and the pictures below
Doll:168cm Slim Version Doll
Sale Price:$1150USD including shipping
For sale reason:The skin tone of this doll is our former light brown skin,some customers didn't like the color so we have already made the improvement.But this 168cm doll body was made before we made the improvement.Right now,we can not sell it out as a normal light brown skin doll to customers.So I make this topic,hope that someone can take her home.
Doll Condition:This doll is 100% new as a stored doll,no defect and no flaw.The vagina is removeable vagina(insert vagina).But the leg skeleton joint is a little tight(you can feel it when you see the video below).
The other options,such the head,wig,eyes color,nail color,feet(standing or normal) can still be choosen from the options we provide.
So if you happan to be our 168cm Ayumi doll's fan,and you are fine with the color of this doll,it will surely be a good deal for you!
If you are interested,please PM or contact me via sales02@irontechdoll.com.
Best regards
Shane
Attachments
QQ视频20190401170129.mp4
(25.51 MiB) Downloaded 1011 times
QQ图片20190401170118.jpg
QQ图片20190401170118.jpg (53.93 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
QQ图片20190401170122.jpg
QQ图片20190401170122.jpg (51.78 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
QQ图片20190401170102.jpg
QQ图片20190401170102.jpg (75.02 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
QQ图片20190401170113.jpg
QQ图片20190401170113.jpg (46.94 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Is there anyone willing to take her home?

Post by SSIrontech »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=112683
The doll is the same with the one Panther68 owns,same color and same body.Please link above to see details of his reviews.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Beside the C boobed 163, this one would be among my favorites for larger IT bodies. Still don´t quite get the grasp of IT skin colors. To me the shown color would be among the tanned range. Have a current "light brown" example at hand and similar lighting condition with partly white backgrounds?

Edit: Maybe it´s the post production powdering that somewhat distorts the color appearances? :?

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

-Ragnar66- wrote:Beside the C boobed 163, this one would be among my favorites for larger IT bodies. Still don´t quite get the grasp of IT skin colors. To me the shown color would be among the tanned range. Have a current "light brown" example at hand and similar lighting condition with partly white backgrounds?

Edit: Maybe it´s the post production powdering that somewhat distorts the color appearances? :?
It is indeed our light brown skin in the past,but as you notice,it looks a little bit white.So some customers didn't like this color.That's why Panther68 got his 168cm slim doll of ours.Now we have made the improvement then changed the light brown skin to what it looks now.
For this doll,it was made before that time as a stored doll.

Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SSIrontech wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Beside the C boobed 163, this one would be among my favorites for larger IT bodies. Still don´t quite get the grasp of IT skin colors. To me the shown color would be among the tanned range. Have a current "light brown" example at hand and similar lighting condition with partly white backgrounds?

It is indeed our light brown skin in the past,but as you notice,it looks a little bit white.So some customers didn't like this color.That's why Panther68 got his 168cm slim doll of ours.Now we have made the improvement then changed the light brown skin to what it looks now.
For this doll,it was made before that time as a stored doll.

Shane
Yes, real light brown is way darker. Shane, what do you consider the best "light brown" depiction from your albums here?

https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/c/irontech-doll-0389

Edit: Might be of big help for customers if the concerned skin color for dolls shown in particular albums would be mentioned! :) In example Select skin color: "light brown (as shown)"

icewind

Post by icewind »

I just saw the video, i think it's a fantastic doll, the skeleton seems to be perfect for a model to take some photos! 8)

If the buyer can get a head with the new improved skin tone, this is a very good deal... :mrgreen:

I also have one of these bodys with the "old" skin tone, i just replaced the head with a WM #56... :D

And everything is fine now... :lol:

Should i buy this body? 1030€ today... :whistle:
Attachments
Babsi - Beach Trip 11.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 11.jpg (186.08 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

icewind wrote:I just saw the video, i think it's a fantastic doll, the skeleton seems to be perfect for a model to take some photos! 8)

If the buyer can get a head with the new improved skin tone, this is a very good deal... :mrgreen:

I also have one of these bodys with the "old" skin tone, i just replaced the head with a WM #56... :D

And everything is fine now... :lol:

Should i buy this body? 1030€ today... :whistle:
It is our “old” light brown skin tone,that's why it is for sale with a low price.Except the old skin tone,the doll is good and just as you said,it is perfect for a model to take pictures.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

INFORMATIONS