www.irontechdoll.com

The beautiful Jane head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dollarfan

The beautiful Jane head

Post by dollarfan »

Just a few photos of the goddess like Jane head. Here with the IT 150cm body. A kind of a must have for an IronTech doll owner.

PS. The Victoria face doesn't make it for me. I think she looks sad in a weird way. The Miki face is a good one. She has a little smile on her face that I like. :thumbs_up:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: The beautiful Jane head

Post by Panther68 »

She looks great Dollarfan, the Irontech 150 body suits here well. Like how you put the band-aid on her repaired wrist. I still have Anastasia wearing gloves to cover her palm incisions till I am done testing her new hand plates and I am waiting for MF to send a second set for her other hand.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

@Panther In the future I want to try fixing the hands on my doll too. They are not in bad shape but could use some improvements. I hope IronTech takes the hand problem seriously and work out a solution to this matter.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Yes indeed.
She is quite beautiful.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Thanks Endless! Some would say she is too dark, but with this colour she could be anyone from Whitney Houston to Maria Elena Salinas. At Least when they were young :whistle:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollarfan wrote:Just a few photos of the goddess like Jane head. Here with the IT 150cm body. A kind of a must have for an IronTech doll owner.

PS. The Victoria face doesn't make it for me. I think she looks sad in a weird way. The Miki face is a good one. She has a little smile on her face that I like. :thumbs_up:

Love her! (off course) :D 8)

My favorite question, what IT skin color is she?

With regards to hand and feet durability I´ve off course no experiences yet, but I started to make my mind. In another thread I´d asked about using translucent Latex gloves and socks for preventing unwanted bending, but no answers yet. Other sorts of "exo skeletons" are also of interest, but haven´t come to any conclusions yet. Sorts of that will keep me busy the coming months I think.

Edit: While Jane has a nice neutral-positive expression to her, I could also well imagine with closed lips. A detail I wonder about, does she have a tongue or is it just looking like she has one? :? Is the teeth part of the mould or detachable?

Edit V2: The dark brown eyes version had bits too sad looking impression to me, thus I´d choose the green ones, also beeing a substitute for non available light brown shades (honey, caramel or peanut).

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

She is the brown colour. Latex and TPE together is an untold story. It could work but also not work. The chemists on the forum has to tell.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollarfan wrote:She is the brown colour. Latex and TPE together is an untold story. It could work but also not work. The chemists on the forum has to tell.
thanks. Brown is looking good then. :icecream: I´d also chosen for brown if I´d not been that confused about IT color designations. The lighter shade (tanned) should give me now more options when it comes to photo shooting and MU I think. My impression is dark skin TPE colors appear more difficult to make photo shooting.

Yep, here´s my thread:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=114423

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Nice to see these review photos! :thumbs_up: Thank you for sharing, Dollarfan!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS