www.irontechdoll.com

OMG!What a sexy ass!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

OMG!What a sexy ass!

Post by SSIrontech »

Irontechdoll 163cm Victoria says hello to everybody!
If you like her,welcome to share your thoughts here.

Shane
Attachments
IMG_8607.jpg
IMG_8607.jpg (368.72 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
IMG_8634.jpg
IMG_8634.jpg (400.69 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
IMG_8653.jpg
IMG_8653.jpg (329.11 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
IMG_8654.jpg
IMG_8654.jpg (385.67 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
IMG_8674.jpg
IMG_8674.jpg (458.3 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
IMG_8677.jpg
IMG_8677.jpg (161.58 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: OMG!What a sexy ass!

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Very pretty! And nice "assets!" 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

:thumbs_up: nice skin tone. Irontech tan tone? Love her yellow half top.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

well I know why I have the 163 on my future must have list. :plaidskirt: Not sure about Tarantino though. Wouldn´t he prefer the Plus version? :mrgreen:

Edit: Yes, Victoria looks nice on the 163. :) First time I see the head on a 160+ body IIRC.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Her face is sweet to see! Do you agree? Type comment please. :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
IMG_8667.jpg
IMG_8667.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1794 times
IMG_8672.jpg
IMG_8672.jpg (1012.54 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
IMG_8658.jpg
IMG_8658.jpg (998.48 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
IMG_8646.jpg
IMG_8646.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1794 times
IMG_8642.jpg
IMG_8642.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1794 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Very nice, what size areola does she have?

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Very good photoset, beautiful face, but it seems young, would not get under the criminal article ..... And ... I want to see more joy in my eyes, well, or calm. I do not want the doll to meet you with anxiety or sadness on the face. We need to get positive emotions, because for this we buy them. All good.
AF Doll 162.

dreamer from Russia

More such photosets for 168 slender bodies. More beautiful, sweet, full of arousal faces. And I think we should not forget about sleeping faces (for example, for the main best-selling heads with open eyes. Is there anyone agree?
AF Doll 162.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Very lovely!

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Well done!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dreamer from Russia wrote:Very good photoset, beautiful face, but it seems young, would not get under the criminal article ..... And ... I want to see more joy in my eyes, well, or calm. I do not want the doll to meet you with anxiety or sadness on the face. We need to get positive emotions, because for this we buy them. All good.
I know what you mean dreamer! :) I´d seen Izabel (my Jane head 155) very first time with dark blue and (dark) brown eyes in the net and figured it too much sad, or melancholic looking to me. After I did bits of photoshopping to eye colors, making them lighter, the whole impression changed way more to the positive, when it comes to this beautiful face´s expression. 8) I could imagine the same on the Victoria photo set, giving her different, lighter eye colors. Though one thing to keep in mind is that "sad" looks are something completely different in sexual situations, where that "sad" expression can turn more to something like high arousal state on the dolls face. Yet for everyday situations, when the dolls just sitting or lying in the room, I´d also prefer a more "good mooded" expression. Think IT Hellen face is the best example for just this very positive mood. What do you think?

(taken from IT options page http://www.irontechdoll.com/detail/Comp ... s-123.html )
Attachments
IT heads.jpg
IT heads.jpg (487.1 KiB) Viewed 1710 times

dreamer from Russia

-Ragnar66- wrote:
dreamer from Russia wrote:Very good photoset, beautiful face, but it seems young, would not get under the criminal article ..... And ... I want to see more joy in my eyes, well, or calm. I do not want the doll to meet you with anxiety or sadness on the face. We need to get positive emotions, because for this we buy them. All good.
I know what you mean dreamer! :) I´d seen Izabel (my Jane head 155) very first time with dark blue and (dark) brown eyes in the net and figured it too much sad, or melancholic looking to me. After I did bits of photoshopping to eye colors, making them lighter, the whole impression changed way more to the positive, when it comes to this beautiful face´s expression. 8) I could imagine the same on the Victoria photo set, giving her different, lighter eye colors. Though one thing to keep in mind is that "sad" looks are something completely different in sexual situations, where that "sad" expression can turn more to something like high arousal state on the dolls face. Yet for everyday situations, when the dolls just sitting or lying in the room, I´d also prefer a more "good mooded" expression. Think IT Hellen face is the best example for just this very positive mood. What do you think?

(taken from IT options page http://www.irontechdoll.com/detail/Comp ... s-123.html )
Yes Yes. I understand you very much. I also changed my eyes at my doll and noticed the changes even in her look. Similarly, the wig changes the appearance of the doll. I just haven’t yet found those features in the faces that I need, and maybe not only me. Maybe someone else will like it and Leonard will increase sales. I am only in good intentions. For example, I really like the face of Doria 163+, but in your head map it does not attract my attention at all. I hope everything is correctly written or clear. It's hard to write in a language you don't know at all. Thanks for your help.
AF Doll 162.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dreamer from Russia wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:

Yes Yes. I understand you very much. I also changed my eyes at my doll and noticed the changes even in her look. Similarly, the wig changes the appearance of the doll. I just haven’t yet found those features in the faces that I need, and maybe not only me. Maybe someone else will like it and Leonard will increase sales. I am only in good intentions. For example, I really like the face of Doria 163+, but in your head map it does not attract my attention at all. I hope everything is correctly written or clear. It's hard to write in a language you don't know at all. Thanks for your help.
Privet dreamer, yes we understand you well. Also letting you know that I am getting the Doria 163+. Told Leonard that I want her to look like the photo set with her wearing the black mask. Agreed, the head map does not have the most flattering photos of their heads. Lighting, eye color and wig just are not right on many of the dolls. In fact this photo set, I think is the best they have posted. She looks more like a natural woman than just a doll posing. Also, the Doria 163+ in black was well done.

Just for you, Victoria smiling.
Attachments
FaceApp_1554923300381.jpg
FaceApp_1554923300381.jpg (86.45 KiB) Viewed 1629 times
Doria.jpg
Doria.jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 1629 times
IMG_5157.jpg
IMG_5157.jpg (50.56 KiB) Viewed 1629 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor