www.irontechdoll.com

My Irontech girls hitting the club.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anjolie, my Yael IT 168 out on the prowl.

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote: Guten Tag Ragnar,

It comes with a magnet tool to remove the lens. Each lens has a metal washer glued on the back of it. So can easily change the colors without removing the entire eye. I use a toothpick or what most Europeans call a cocktail stick for moving the eyes.
Guten Morgen Panther :)

Thanks! And sorry, I was a bit imprecise. I meant using the contact lense tool for actually moving or adjusting the eyeballs in their bearing (or how ist it called?). That lense tool is sort of a suction cup, that I imagine would stick firm enough on the plasic eyeballs and thus allow easy move?
Attachments
remover.jpg
remover.jpg (239.68 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Irontech girls hitting the club.

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Oh my! Those photos of the peace loving Aniko! Phew, did it suddenly get very hot in here? :onfire:

She's super pretty! Stunning! :thumbs_up:

And now my Elaine wants a dress like that too!

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I like the shadows from the window frames at your second shoot. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

icewind

Post by icewind »

Where did the girls go to make party? In a monastery? 8O

No signs of action, no blurred lipstick, no spilled drinks over their dresses, no lost shoes while dancing on ecstasy... :?

But great poses, camera angles, great girls/dolls as always! 8)

Thank you for these photos... :mrgreen:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

-Ragnar66- wrote:I meant using the contact lense tool for actually moving or adjusting the eyeballs in their bearing (or how ist it called?). That lense tool is sort of a suction cup, that I imagine would stick firm enough on the plasic eyeballs and thus allow easy move?
Hi Ragnar, I actually tried that idea quite a while back using a suction cup nerf dart. :)

It really doesn't work very well. The suction cups are a little too big so the eyelids tend to interfere.
The best way to move the eyes is with a small tool to push on the edge of the iris recess.
Panther uses a toothpick, others use the same small screwdriver that they use to adjust the eye depth.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Thanks for sharing pics of your lovely ladies, I've been admiring for quite a while and think the 163c is going to be next on my list.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MannequinFan wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:I meant using the contact lense tool for actually moving or adjusting the eyeballs in their bearing (or how ist it called?). That lense tool is sort of a suction cup, that I imagine would stick firm enough on the plasic eyeballs and thus allow easy move?
Hi Ragnar, I actually tried that idea quite a while back using a suction cup nerf dart. :)

It really doesn't work very well. The suction cups are a little too big so the eyelids tend to interfere.
The best way to move the eyes is with a small tool to push on the edge of the iris recess.
Panther uses a toothpick, others use the same small screwdriver that they use to adjust the eye depth.
thanks MF! 8) Now that you say, it makes sense (doesn´t work well). I have such a thing lying around here, thus I´d asked. You should have another new customer very soon btw! :) Even before my very first doll arrived here, I´d already figured your inventions beeing invaluable! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS