www.irontechdoll.com

My Irontech girls hitting the club.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

My Irontech girls hitting the club.

Post by Panther68 »

Evening,

Anjolie is all dressed up in her leoprad print dress ready to go out on this Friday night with her sister doll, Aniko.
Attachments
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG (620.58 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG (598.07 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG (536.86 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG (728.41 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG (574.53 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG (579.6 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG (477.44 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG (598.98 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG (692.58 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anjolie, my Yael IT 168 out on the prowl.

Post by Sidestep »

Nice! You got the eye positioning perfect and their body language is well done. Almost like they are about to move on their own.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Panther, that is such a gorgeous set. Anjolie looks so sensual and ... let me put it that way, it is mind boggling how she just looks like a gorgeous woman.
Aniko has a hot and sexy dress and the other hairstyle looks really nice on her too, I would love to see a bit more how this style really suits her.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

very sexy and stylish! 8) I think Yael never has looked any better than in this photo set. The same counts for Miki, giving bits more of a noble catwalk appearance. Both give bits of a mother-daughter (or younger- older sister) appearance, proofing that Yael would be top choice for more mature looking gals. Looking forward to more of your photo sets, Panther! :thumbs_up:

Edit: Must be a hell lot of (fun) work to get the beauties into position each time. Kudos! 8)

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hot

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Two very hot ladies! Can only imagine the trouble they are going to stir up on a night out.

Anjolie is beautiful and sexy (dare I say it, she may even rival Anastasia). She looks lightly older - more of a woman than a girl for sure.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Sidestep wrote:Nice! You got the eye positioning perfect and their body language is well done. Almost like they are about to move on their own.
Thank you, Sidestep, this was more or less "a trying things out" photo set. One was changing their factory eyes out and installing MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes, then trying out which one of my 15 color choices looked best.
dxc wrote:Panther, that is such a gorgeous set. Anjolie looks so sensual and ... let me put it that way, it is mind boggling how she just looks like a gorgeous woman.
Aniko has a hot and sexy dress and the other hairstyle looks really nice on her too, I would love to see a bit more how this style really suits her.
Thanks dxc, I was photographing both, but Anjolie had "The Look" going on, while I was changing things up with Aniko, still trying to find a different look that I liked. Wasn't working, so just posted a set of Anjolie along with some of with Aniko. Did find a wig and eye color for her later and did a set with just her. Will post later, today.
-Ragnar66- wrote:very sexy and stylish! 8) I think Yael never has looked any better than in this photo set. The same counts for Miki, giving bits more of a noble catwalk appearance. Both give bits of a mother-daughter (or younger- older sister) appearance, proofing that Yael would be top choice for more mature looking gals. Looking forward to more of your photo sets, Panther! :thumbs_up:

Edit: Must be a hell lot of (fun) work to get the beauties into position each time. Kudos! 8)
Morning Ragnar, agreed Miki and Yael faces side by side, one can see the age difference. Since the Miki head is based off a Chinese model, she will always have that 18-20 year old look. The Yael head is definitely a more mature head of a 30 something women. We think alike, as that is the look I was trying for the Mike head(Aniko). Was swapping wigs and eye color. Think I found one nice look.

As for the posing, it can be fun, but a workout. Very satisfying if I can get them in a good pose, very frustrating when they don't cooperate.
kryten1 wrote:Hot
Thanks kryten1
adelea wrote:Two very hot ladies! Can only imagine the trouble they are going to stir up on a night out.

Anjolie is beautiful and sexy (dare I say it, she may even rival Anastasia). She looks lightly older - more of a woman than a girl for sure.
Morning adelea, agreed she definitely has that mature look. The school girl outfit wouldn't quite work for her.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
Morning Ragnar, agreed Miki and Yael faces side by side, one can see the age difference. Since the Miki head is based off a Chinese model, she will always have that 18-20 year old look. The Yael head is definitely a more mature head of a 30 something women. We think alike, as that is the look I was trying for the Mike head(Aniko). Was swapping wigs and eye color. Think I found one nice look.

As for the posing, it can be fun, but a workout. Very satisfying if I can get them in a good pose, very frustrating when they don't cooperate.
morning! :)

nice to see EM eyes in action so to say. I´d guess these save big amounts of time when adjusting eyes for individual shots! Beside them looking great off course. 8) What particular technique do you apply adjusting them? I´m not quite up to date with current state of included tools and accessories, but an idea of mine would be to try a soft contact lense insert/removal tool. Or would this possibly damage an EM eye surface?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Panther68 wrote:

morning! :)

nice to see EM eyes in action so to say. I´d guess these save big amounts of time when adjusting eyes for individual shots! Beside them looking great off course. 8) What particular technique do you apply adjusting them? I´m not quite up to date with current state of included tools and accessories, but an idea of mine would be to try a soft contact lense insert/removal tool. Or would this possibly damage an EM eye surface?
Guten Tag Ragnar,

It comes with a magnet tool to remove the lens. Each lens has a metal washer glued on the back of it. So can easily change the colors without removing the entire eye. I use a toothpick or what most Europeans call a cocktail stick for moving the eyes.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

WOW! Those poses! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Panther you're getting really good at this! :D
BTW, those Kates are the perfect choice for Anjolie!

Larry427
Doll
Doll

Post by Larry427 »

Wow, you ladies are smokin HOT!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Damn amazing shots!
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

MannequinFan wrote:WOW! Those poses! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Panther you're getting really good at this! :D
BTW, those Kates are the perfect choice for Anjolie!
Thanks MF,

Yes, the Kates do look good on her, my other favorite is the Ana hazel. Between the two, they work with most all my dolls.
Larry427 wrote:Wow, you ladies are smokin HOT!
puma uma wrote:Damn amazing shots!
Larry and Uma Puma, thanks for checking it out and commenting.

Larry427
Doll
Doll

Post by Larry427 »

you're welcome, anytime man. Thank YOU for sharing their photos!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My Irontech girls hitting the club.

Post by Panther68 »

Well, after partying all night. Aniko and Anjolie do the walk of shame with their sunglasses on. Heck, Aniko is still strung out on ecstasy as all she wants to do is give the peace sign. Ugh!! Mo dolls, Mo Problems.
Attachments
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG (685.09 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1272 times
IMG_0088.JPG
IMG_0088.JPG (582.77 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG (640.64 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
IMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG (549.34 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
IMG_0096.JPG