www.irontechdoll.com

My Irontech 163+ is on her way. Factory photos of my 3 heads

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

My Irontech 163+ is on her way. Factory photos of my 3 heads

Post by Panther68 »

Well, I just gave :thumbs_up: to Leonard, this morning to ship her. She is brown tone with the Doris, Ella, and Doria heads. With 96 cm breasts she will be 6 cm larger than my current leader, Anastasia at 90 cm. She should be here by next week.
Attachments
Doris.jpg
Doris.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Ella.jpg
Ella.jpg (30.26 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Doria head.jpg
Doria head.jpg (176.37 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

Merida

Re: My Irontech 163+ is on her way. Factory photos of my 3 h

Post by Merida »

Why did you go for the 163+ ? Apart for being more endowed, the stats should be almost the same.

I'll be eager to see when you get the 169 model. Hint! Hint!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Merida wrote:Why did you go for the 163+ ? Apart for being more endowed, the stats should be almost the same.

Hey Merida, some here think she is different in measurements and in vaginal sculpt, Dollarfan??? :whistle: So I just gotta know. Disclaimer is I did get a good deal from Leonard, but in return he knows that I can photograph his new bodies and heads in a more natural setting and with me being a third party I can have some opinions on the doll. Not to mention, I enjoy taking photos for you all on requests. So it helps answer your questions. So there will be a Tale of the Tape for the 163+.

As for the 169, never gave that model too much thought as I usually want a doll to have a minimum 60 cm waist, 50 cm circumference thighs and 30 cm circumference calves. She is just under these marks. I am actually surprised with the recent interest in her as you and dxc have been making inquires. She is tall enough and she is still thick enough to fit in the clothes I have available, so just Maybe. :whistle:

I do know that Leonard is looking into producing a taller A cup model, probably from a lot of pressure from DL2 :haha4:

Anyways, looks like Irontech will get more of my camera time. My other 2019 dolls, AS 168, AS 161, SY 164 and WM 166C are saying "WTF!" :shakefist:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Panther, they all look fabulous... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

fairprices123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fairprices123 »

perfect size! very interesting post

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
Merida wrote:Why did you go for the 163+ ? Apart for being more endowed, the stats should be almost the same.

Hey Merida, some here think she is different in measurements and in vaginal sculpt, Dollarfan??? :whistle: So I just gotta know. Disclaimer is I did get a good deal from Leonard, but in return he knows that I can photograph his new bodies and heads in a more natural setting and with me being a third party I can have some opinions on the doll. Not to mention, I enjoy taking photos for you all on requests. So it helps answer your questions. So there will be a Tale of the Tape for the 163+.

As for the 169, never gave that model too much thought as I usually want a doll to have a minimum 60 cm waist, 50 cm circumference thighs and 30 cm circumference calves. She is just under these marks. I am actually surprised with the recent interest in her as you and dxc have been making inquires. She is tall enough and she is still thick enough to fit in the clothes I have available, so just Maybe. :whistle:

I do know that Leonard is looking into producing a taller A cup model, probably from a lot of pressure from DL2 :haha4:

Anyways, looks like Irontech will get more of my camera time. My other 2019 dolls, AS 168, AS 161, SY 164 and WM 166C are saying "WTF!" :shakefist:
Thanks for your patience answering all the time! You are just amazing. My words are poor to descibe your generosity and kindness!
Yes, we are considering building a small cup tall lady. We are justing sorting out our thinking. When we do that lady, I hope she is a godess for you all!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

"some here think she is different in measurements and in vaginal sculpt, Dollarfan??? So I just gotta know. "

Me too. Your review will determine whether I get a 163 or 163+. I like the idea of larger breasts but not at the cost of beauty in the nether regions or overall sculpt.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Can you please do a jigglyness video test on her breasts and booty when she arrives? She looks fantastic by the way. The guy lying next to her thinks so too, although he's playing with himself not her. Lol.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Way to go....
Attachments
boa t.png
boa t.png (88.71 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Leonard,

I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't thing that you produced a good product. When I got my Ayumi 168, last year. I purchased her from another TDF member. I was amazed by her realistic proportions and then when she fell down on concrete and dirt during an outdoor shoot without one scratch, I was sold on your brand.

As for you, DashingDazzla, this is exactly why I ordered the 163+, so I can photograph and video what you want to see. You get your answers met, I get a new photography model and hopefully this produces more sales for Irontech. We all when and more importantly, you get your questions answered. Fun times...

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

BillMartin9029 wrote:Way to go....
HAHAHAH. That meme summed it all up nicely.

Congrats Panther. Looking forward to the addition of the new angels.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:Way to go....
:haha4: Funny that you mentioned that as I am listening to Stephan Molynuex live. He is talking about how he wasn't a huge Star Wars fan when he was young. He liked Jaws better. Yes, I will need a bigger boat. I do have another doll beside the 163+, so there will be 18 dolls by the end of the month. One man, one woman, one dog and 18 dolls with 24 heads. This may make a good comedy show.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Endless,

Hoping you will be there on Saturday, should be good times among the 5 of us. I am so looking forward to meeting all of you.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I as well am looking forward to pictures of the 169.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey panther.
Generally completely with you about the measurements. The IT169 is a bit under that. But the sculpt seems a bit scaled down just from a real well figured lady with big breast. I like the slightly 'tighter' heart shaped full behind on her. Not wanting to dismiss the nice behind of the IT163, but the IT169 has a more slender look. If the doll is taller and will be still on a manageable weight I think it is a nice alternative if your priorities are more on height and weight.

INFORMATIONS