www.irontechdoll.com

Intimate care of my IronTech 155cm Jane head, fixed vagina

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Intimate care of my IronTech 155cm Jane head, fixed vagina

Post by -Ragnar66- »

"Izabel", IronTech 155cm with fixed vagina.

thought I´d share this for a more useful than most my other postings. The pics below are rather self explanatory after reading the text.

Since Izabel resides on my bed most the time, I figured a way for not moving her much around for cleaning, intimate parts in particular. Head gets separated and cleaned in my bathrooms sink. Not much to tell about this, just considering the somewhat steep oral canal moving upwards. This to remind for later flowing out of excess water and final drying again. Also screwed the bolt out and saved the threaded bore with some parts of paper towel.

Accessories I used for cleaning:

1. Couple of towels
2. Plastic sheet (or bag)
3. Standard plastic bucket
3. IT intimate cleaning bottle delivered with the doll.
4. Mild anti bacterial hand wash soap.
5. Warm water (mixing ratio, spoon full of soap in 2-3 liters of the water)
6. Roll of thick absorbent paper towels
7. Vaselline
8. IT USB warmer
9. Pair of plastic gloves (when applying vaseline), though I didn´t need them.

that´s it basically.

The pics give an idea. I positioned the dolls body like shown on my beds edge. First in a fairly upright upper body position for the cleaning. Second somewhat more upright postion to let excess fluids follow gravity and flow out into the bucket. After bits of time it gets back to horizontal and layed on the back. Legs spread as wide as possible. Insert rolled and then somewhat twisted single sheet paper towels into vaginal and anal canal. Same for the head/mouth canal. Repeat if necessary (until the paper towels don´t show signs of moisture anymore). Can let air dry some afterward, or going straight at applying mineral oil stuff to the cavities. For the purpose I prefer vaseline (I use this as lube anyway) applied to the USB warmer and then distributed as far into the cavities as possible. Since the TPE is very soft and stretchable I follow up with 1-2 fingers deep into each canal and distribute more into folds and other areas hard to reach otherwise. For the vaginal canal I can follow pretty much to the very end. Not that much into oral and anal ones, but I reach as far as possible with the USB warmer which then I find sufficient.

I also take opportunity doing the front side body cleaning with the soaped water in the bucket. Same for the head when the orals get cleaned in the sink. Also worth to know: Since I now could move the waist joint/upper body backwards, I used this pose for a more stable and balanced stance during cleaning and drying on the beds edge.

That´s it pretty much all for me. :)
Attachments
CleanIT155_01.jpg
CleanIT155_01.jpg (558.57 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
CleanIT155_02.jpg
CleanIT155_02.jpg (395.28 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
CleanIT155_03.jpg
CleanIT155_03.jpg (424.89 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
CleanIT155_04.jpg
CleanIT155_04.jpg (648.58 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
CleanIT155_05.jpg
CleanIT155_05.jpg (426.28 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Intimate care of my IronTech 155cm Jane head, fixed vagi

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I figured when actually plugging the USB warmer in (USB power source) and warming up, it appears distributing the vaseline even better. Maybe it also soaks into the TPE faster, but can´t tell for sure. While inserting the vaselined USB warmer (any cavities), I do with slow circling movements (RL gals would probably like that :mrgreen: ) for best vaseline distribution.

That´s all what I learned just recently and hope this info will be of use to any current and future IT doll owners as well. Also with regard to some the accessories which are part of the standard IT doll deliveries I guess. :)
Attachments
CleanIT155_06.jpg
CleanIT155_06.jpg (459.42 KiB) Viewed 3355 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Now Izabel feels clean and well maintained again. But wait! She wants something from me! Call it a day, I´d say and make her dirty again. :mrgreen:
Attachments
WellDoneRagnar01.jpg
WellDoneRagnar01.jpg (864.7 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
WellDoneRagnar02.jpg
WellDoneRagnar02.jpg (866.84 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
WellDoneRagnar03.jpg
WellDoneRagnar03.jpg (627.65 KiB) Viewed 3343 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

well..... I had to resist. :mrgreen: Yet needed her stance to get that waist joint forward move issue solved. :razz: Gave her something for the night though, as nights are still cold in my room. :)
Attachments
ForTheNight01.jpg
ForTheNight01.jpg (639.32 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
ForTheNight02.jpg
ForTheNight02.jpg (616.65 KiB) Viewed 3290 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

sometimes I wonder what she´s dreaming in the night...
Attachments
DaughterOfDeserts01.jpg
DaughterOfDeserts01.jpg (391.02 KiB) Viewed 3273 times
DaughterOfDeserts02.jpg
DaughterOfDeserts02.jpg (300.36 KiB) Viewed 3273 times

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I used a similar method for cleaning my other dolls. Chloe doesn't have standing feet, so she can't lean off the side of the bed like my other doll could. I don't want to put any pressure on her feet. I then switched to a 1.5 inch mini paint roller. I got two. One for cleaning, and the other for drying. They worked well. I didn't have to prop Chloe over a bucket anymore. Then, as I stated in the other thread, I tried out tampons dipped in hydrogen peroxide. This worked out so much better than I thought it would. It cleaned and dried out her vagina in one move. The tampons sucked up everything. And I didn't get water every where. It was nice. I didn't have plastic sheets, so the side of my bed would get wet whenever I cleaned my dolls. Or I'd later step in a wet spot on the floor from a rogue squirt that missed the towel when flushing out the vagina.

Though with Chloe, I switched from water based lube to vaseline. And because I use vaseline as lube, I only use a dry cloth to wipe out the excess vaseline when we are done. Vaseline shouldn't cause mold, and as long as I don't cream pie her, she should be fine. But even when I do cream pie her, I'd probably use a wet cloth to wipe out the vagina a little more before the dry cloth. Then once a week I'll do a deep clean with tampons and hydrogen peroxide.

That is my plan, anyways. I've used a female condom up until this point. That lessened the need to deep clean her vagina as often. But this new way is easy enough that I might bareback Chloe more than I used too. :wink:
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Bonander wrote:I used a similar method for cleaning my other dolls. Chloe doesn't have standing feet, so she can't lean off the side of the bed like my other doll could. I don't want to put any pressure on her feet. I then switched to a 1.5 inch mini paint roller. I got two. One for cleaning, and the other for drying. They worked well. I didn't have to prop Chloe over a bucket anymore. Then, as I stated in the other thread, I tried out tampons dipped in hydrogen peroxide. This worked out so much better than I thought it would. It cleaned and dried out her vagina in one move. The tampons sucked up everything. And I didn't get water every where. It was nice. I didn't have plastic sheets, so the side of my bed would get wet whenever I cleaned my dolls. Or I'd later step in a wet spot on the floor from a rogue squirt that missed the towel when flushing out the vagina.

Though with Chloe, I switched from water based lube to vaseline. And because I use vaseline as lube, I only use a dry cloth to wipe out the excess vaseline when we are done. Vaseline shouldn't cause mold, and as long as I don't cream pie her, she should be fine. But even when I do cream pie her, I'd probably use a wet cloth to wipe out the vagina a little more before the dry cloth. Then once a week I'll do a deep clean with tampons and hydrogen peroxide.

That is my plan, anyways. I've used a female condom up until this point. That lessened the need to deep clean her vagina as often. But this new way is easy enough that I might bareback Chloe more than I used too. :wink:
interesting idea on that mini roller. Though I just have very short ways moving Izabel around but this might turn out useful. Same for tampons, though I read about them for cleaning/drying repeatedly before. Got to experiment some with them.

Settled with vaseline for maintaining and lubing as well. Works perfectly for me (and Izabel) and won´t change for the future. Just bits of spicing up with Pussy Juice as said. I don´t do any CP´s in her as I either generally avoid them (sexual preference) or release on belly or a towel. Same for oral (which is rather rare anyway). Otherwise own personal cleanliness is of utmost importance to me. I prefer to keep her in good condition for as long as possible, though I think the IT TPE formula is very very durable so in fact I shouldn´t have any concerns with it (vagina or mouth tearing). Nonetheless....Main goal (or doll fun) remains photo shooting and any creative works I can think of. And bits of social caring, cuddling and releasing bad jokes on her off course. :mrgreen:

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

Excellent post! For a newbe these experience posts are vital given the almost non-existent maintenance and care info from the manufacturers. I chose a removable vagina option for my first doll. This was a personal preference only. It makes cleanup relatively easy. I use vaseline on the exterior to reinsert, which works very well.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I agree with dollnewbe - these tips are excellent, especially for newcomers.

I use female condoms myself and only occasionally go without any "protection". Patsy has a fixed vagina, so cleaning up after such occasions is inevitable.

I bought a usb warmer, but have never actually used it; didn't think about using it to help dry her lady parts... I've been using kitchen roll, tampons and an aquarium air pump (one with two tubes, so you can dry the anal and vaginal cavities at the same time - after both have seen some action :))
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollNewbe wrote:Excellent post! For a newbe these experience posts are vital given the almost non-existent maintenance and care info from the manufacturers. I chose a removable vagina option for my first doll. This was a personal preference only. It makes cleanup relatively easy. I use vaseline on the exterior to reinsert, which works very well.
too true on the lacking detail info from manufacturers. I´d decided for fixed vagina for improved realism and extended modding opportunities. Off course can´t compare with removable since she´s my very first doll, but I have no issues with increased cleaning efforts fortunately. :)
PDutus wrote:I agree with dollnewbe - these tips are excellent, especially for newcomers.

I use female condoms myself and only occasionally go without any "protection". Patsy has a fixed vagina, so cleaning up after such occasions is inevitable.

I bought a usb warmer, but have never actually used it; didn't think about using it to help dry her lady parts... I've been using kitchen roll, tampons and an aquarium air pump (one with two tubes, so you can dry the anal and vaginal cavities at the same time - after both have seen some action :))
thanks! Hopefully the thread will be of use then. I´d made it as I was missing any such thread at appropiate locations before I´d even registered here. Same with the skeleton postings of mine. If I´d had detail infos sooner I could´ve avoided lots of fruitless posing efforts and muscle aches. :| So better have info first and fun with the (new) doll sooner. 8)

I´ll try with tampons next as weekly maintenance is just coming, thanks.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

nice post! I use female condoms for oral(rarely do oral) and anal as they are fixed but the vagina on mine is a sleeve so I just pop it out and clean it! But for the times I'm too lazy to go get the condom this works great. I've 3D priinted MannequinFan's Turbo Tampon have all the brass to assemble now so will start using it and see how it goes for internals.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Fr0stByte wrote:nice post! I use female condoms for oral(rarely do oral) and anal as they are fixed but the vagina on mine is a sleeve so I just pop it out and clean it! But for the times I'm too lazy to go get the condom this works great. I've 3D priinted MannequinFan's Turbo Tampon have all the brass to assemble now so will start using it and see how it goes for internals.
never heard of MF´s turbo tampons! 8O :D But please post your experience here again then. 8)

old3dan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by old3dan »

Thanks for sharing. Good experience on cleaning.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

old3dan wrote:Thanks for sharing. Good experience on cleaning.
I was looking for pictured detail instructions before registering here, but didn´t seem to find any (there´s bits on YT though). Thus I figured I make my own practical experiences and then share. :)

ForlonCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ForlonCat »

Picture #5 with your girls disembodied head between her legs amuses me more than it should.

INFORMATIONS