www.irontechdoll.com

Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther, you´re teasing me with Doris 163 just the same like you did with Jane head that times. You´re not fair! 8O :mrgreen: 8)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

zero5 wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Hey all,

This set is dedicated to Zero5, who asked for some photos of the Doris head on the 163 body. Annalucia is more than happy to oblige. She does have some compression marks on her hip from wearing a string bikini for a week. Hope you like it.
Thanks for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it!
Great pics as usual! :thumbs_up:
Your welcome. Thanks for the inspiration.
Dollarhyde wrote:Very nice Panther... :glou:
RJ357 wrote:Man she is a hottie, as always thanks for taking the time to take and share photos of all your wonderful gals.
Thank you RJ357 and Dollarhyde appreciate the comments.
Tsall wrote:Nice boudoir shoot. :thumbs_up:
Panther68 wrote:The most time consuming is on location shoots. That is a 15 hour day, usually Saturdays. Up at 2 am, devise a plan, wardrobe change, load into van and out the door at 5:30 am. Shoot for a couple of hours through out the city. Come home for breakfast and battery recharge, then back out with one doll and the Miata, usually something on the coast.
That's the way I always thought it would be. But interesting to read it.
Thanks Tsall, it's like taking my dolls on a all day sightseeing date.
mandos wrote:
Panther68 wrote:You might say I am the anti Alottahope, Mandos, or Mishka.
What is that supposed to mean?
:haha4: It is meant as a complement to all of you as you all are professional photographers and dedicate a lot of time to get that one or two special photos. I just have an idea at the moment, throw some clothes on a doll, shoot 50 to 60 shots pick the best 10 and hope you all like them. My editing only consists of picking the best 10 and deleting the others. I just don't have that interest in the editing part. After seeing what Mishka does at our two doll meets, it is mind blowing to me.

I am more like that boyfriend that likes taking photos of his girlfriend. Heck, Carrie, my housemate spends more time editing her photos for Instagram than I do. Or even Ragnar, here.

Ragnar, how are you taking my photos and making them larger on your posts? I want to learn that. I am glad that I finally moved 1MB file photos to 4MB file photos, so you can make them his large. :D

:glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
mandos wrote:
Panther68 wrote:You might say I am the anti Alottahope, Mandos, or Mishka.
What is that supposed to mean?
:haha4: It is meant as a complement to all of you as you all are professional photographers and dedicate a lot of time to get that one or two special photos. I just have an idea at the moment, throw some clothes on a doll, shoot 50 to 60 shots pick the best 10 and hope you all like them. My editing only consists of picking the best 10 and deleting the others. I just don't have that interest in the editing part. After seeing what Mishka does at our two doll meets, it is mind blowing to me.

I am more like that boyfriend that likes taking photos of his girlfriend. Heck, Carrie, my housemate spends more time editing her photos for Instagram than I do. Or even Ragnar, here.

Ragnar, how are you taking my photos and making them larger on your posts? I want to learn that. I am glad that I finally moved 1MB file photos to 4MB file photos, so you can make them his large. :D

:glou:
think I´m fairly in the same league with you Panther with regard to approaching photo shoots. Naturalness, catching moods of the moment, spontaneity and just let the feel for it decide on the selection, mostly disregarding (more or less) technical proficiency if it doesn´t really fit or need the purpose. :) My post photo editing is fairly limited to just some color and contrast corrections and choosing an appropiate frame. Now with my indoor lighting issues solved more or less, I´d found I do not need editing as much as before as well. 8) A more HQ digi cam future purchase though remains on my must have list for sure. With such beautifull dolls like IT´s it´s really hard to decide on a given budget´s best future use. MF eyes, new wigs, dresses.... I wasn´t used to long time budget planning before, but now I have to. :mrgreen: :razz:

Panther, just toy around some with the BBCodes (the various button options at top) when preparing posts! The "iborder" does the screen enlargements (check info text when hovering mouse cursor on the buttons) and just needs the direct link to your photo inserted. "Place inline" and "center" are the next most useful ones. Needs bits of toying around and then practice to get it working as desired, but the "Preview" button always shows results before final "submitting". "img600" and "imgthm" are usefull as well, though I rather rarely make use of them. 8)

For photo sizes I always optimize either through "resize" to desired ones, or if I don´t need cutting/framing, leave in original. For final JPG compression I aim at ~1MB by use of individual pic optimization routines in my photo app (Paintshop Pro). Compression then is mostly between 10 to 30% at max. Personally I don´t see a need to overtax TDF servers with anything bigger or better ATM.

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Thanks Panther, she's a stunner :)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yes, Ragnar, we think alike.

Thank you Liz_xxx for the comments.

bizarro

Post by bizarro »

Which skin tone is Doris?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey bizarro,

She is an Irontech brown tone which is equal most other brands tan tone.

bizarro

Post by bizarro »

bizarro wrote:Which skin tone is Doris?
bizarro wrote:Which skin tone is Doris?
Not light brown but just brown, I assume. From what I can tell, Irontech light brown is roughly equivalent to Jinsan medium and 6ye tan. I'm trying to determine the best color to get to obtain maximum interchangeability of the heads and bodies from different brands. Unfortunately, I've already encountered some inconsistencies within the same brand, particularly with 6ye. I'm trying to go with the most common or at least middle of the road complexion to hopefully minimize these problems. Any advice anyone has on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Bizarro, here is a photo of all my IT ladies. I had to put some on other brand bodies as I had 7 heads and only 4 bodies. With the exception of Ayumi in blue lace and Anjolie in brown dress. All are Irontech brown tone heads on two Irontech brown tone bodies, the two on the far right. Center is a tan WM 170, above her in black is a tan WM 166c and sitting in the chair is a SY tan. All heads on these bodies are IT brown tone. Not exact matches but pretty darn close. Heck not even my two 163's are exact. My 163+ has a bit more of a richer brown tone. you can blow up this photo to get a better look.

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Yo Annalucia ...

Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

dxc wrote:Interesting insight. In my mind your style has its pros. Of course you see the polish of the others photos and it is artful and breathtaking in many ways. But for many people I think your photos connect with them better.
So, how to say it. Your photos make one fall in love with the respective doll, it feels more personal. They make photos you wanna have as a picture on the wall, make you fall in love with the idea and possibilities of having such a gorgeous doll.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on everything you said dxc,

Panther68 has some really gorgeous classy females in his World but Annalucia is a Goddess 8) 8) :multi: :grab:
Attachments
Annalucia.JPG
Annalucia.JPG (75.59 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Masai

Really appreciate the comments. I can't really compete with the glam/studio photos. Just not my thing. If I can convey what dxc just stated, I am ecstatic. Just got some more new clothes. May keep Annalucia on the WM 170H as the other Irontech heads are fighting over the 163 and 163+. Got this same white dress in red and many other new dresses and sportswear.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Just keep doing what you're doing Panther! It's awesome!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:Just keep doing what you're doing Panther! It's awesome!

Yes Sir!! 8)

Out_Of_Sync, your Avatar is so lovely with her beautiful eyes and her white/golden hair nestled in the Dark Brown Mink, I love it :thumbs_up: :razz:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, what excellent shots of this beauty, Panther68! You've got a way of making your dolls come alive on camera - very impressive. :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66- wrote:Panther, you´re teasing me with Doris 163 just the same like you did with Jane head that times. You´re not fair! 8O :mrgreen: 8)
That's funny, as I feel he's teasing me as well with this lovely Doris head, the same way he did with his Miki head. :) In other words, I can feel your pain, Ragnar66! :lol:

Panther68 wrote:Hey Bizarro, here is a photo of all my IT ladies. I had to put some on other brand bodies as I had 7 heads and only 4 bodies. With the exception of Ayumi in blue lace and Anjolie in brown dress. All are Irontech brown tone heads on two Irontech brown tone bodies, the two on the far right. Center is a tan WM 170, above her in black is a tan WM 166c and sitting in the chair is a SY tan. All heads on these bodies are IT brown tone. Not exact matches but pretty darn close. Heck not even my two 163's are exact. My 163+ has a bit more of a richer brown tone. you can blow up this photo to get a better look.

Just curious, is Miki in this shot? I don't recognize her.

INFORMATIONS